Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Seems like it was around 690 this year, but you had to have over the average VR score as well. So you couldn't apply with, say, 840 but with 550 in VR.
    (Original post by am1992)
    I got an interview with 690 BUT I am doing a masters, which reduces the threshold. I vaguely remember someone with 690 and no masters being rejected on this thread, so I must have been near the cut off, assuming I'm remembering correctly.
    (Original post by BLAS)
    I got 715 average with 700 VR no masters or anything just a BSc
    Ah ok thanks! Will need to start practicing asap! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deslucia)
    OFFER!!!! AAhhhh can't believe it!!
    Time: 13.27

MJK91: freezing can't be that bad!
    So happy (yet envious!) for you Well done! I sincerely hope you're right haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    So happy (yet envious!) for you Well done! I sincerely hope you're right haha.
    Thank you!! I really do hope you get one too!
    Will cross all my fingers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deslucia)
    Thank you!! I really do hope you get one too!
    Will cross all my fingers!
    Toes too please!

ReputationRep:
    They must be giving out offers on a rolling basis rather than in batches. Which in a way is more stressful as now I can't leave my computer and wait for the mass of TSR emails that happen when a batch comes out!

ReputationRep:
    Been a massive keeno and made a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/838453986208343/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calmsmile93)
    Congrats to all with offers and best of luck to all those still waiting

Just wondering, what were your UKCAT scores like? What do you think is the lowest UKCAT score you'd have to get to get an interview? Didn't do too well on UKCAT last year so didn't bother applying for Warwick. Seems like an awesome uni so may consider applying this year!

Thanks xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My ukcat was 695 so not too great lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by am1992)
    Not that I have an offer yet, but is anyone with an offer doing a masters and if so was the offer conditional? Just wondering how much effort I need to put into an upcoming essay!
    I think all offers come up as conditional because it said on mine that I need to fill out some fitness to practice form by the end of June

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danisk)
    I think all offers come up as conditional because it said on mine that I need to fill out some fitness to practice form by the end of June
    Yeah it's always "conditional" until health checks and DBS checks are done, but you can essentially see that as "unconditional" unless it says anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick offer .. Omg it was all worth it !!

ReputationRep:
    First time I have recieved a track notification that wasn't bad news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H-W-T)
    Warwick offer .. Omg it was all worth it !!
    Hope you didn't open that champagne too soon!

Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazypretzel)
    People with offers- congrats! Im so jealous! When were your interviews by the way? Mine was on the friday so hoping they are going in order?
    Definitely not a chronological order unfortunately. We've seen people from all parts of the week AFAIK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H-W-T)
    First time I have recieved a track notification that wasn't bad news
    Ehh wait, it wasn't through email? I've been waiting for pgteam4 haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazypretzel)
    People with offers- congrats! Im so jealous! When were your interviews by the way? Mine was on the friday so hoping they are going in order?
    As a Thursday-goer I'm hoping for that too, but I've got a suspicion that one of the offer holders posted was with me on that day.

As people with decent UKCAT scores we should be able to spot a pattern when we see one - I'm guessing there isn't one, or at least not one we can spot with the information we have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Definitely not a chronological order unfortunately. We've seen people from all parts of the week AFAIK?
    Ah ok. Was just wishful thinking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJK91)
    Ehh wait, it wasn't through email? I've been waiting for pgteam4 haha

I got an email from pgteam4 at 8.30 then track update at 1.15. So it is pgteam4 you're waiting for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eljl)
    I got an email from pgteam4 at 8.30 then track update at 1.15. So it is pgteam4 you're waiting for
    Gotcha, thanks.

I think I'd rather be baptised in the fires of hell than continue waiting for an offer for medicine...

ReputationRep:
    I'm anticipating another rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    I'm anticipating another rejection
    Same. Heartbreaking

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.