UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

ashiya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anybody else gotten an offer for chemistry? ^^ I just got mine! When I logged in I literally burst into tears, the wait was terrifying!
jchemgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
did you have an interview for chemistry?
ashiya
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jchemgirl)
did you have an interview for chemistry?
yup the admissions tutor emailed me to ask me some questions because I'm an international applicant. It was quite informal though.
jchemgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ashiya)
yup the admissions tutor emailed me to ask me some questions because I'm an international applicant. It was quite informal though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, I haven't even heard back for an interview yet but welldone
ashiya
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jchemgirl)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, I haven't even heard back for an interview yet but welldone
thanks! ^^ when did you apply? I applied in October! Try not to worry about it too much, if they had no intention of making an offer they would have rejected a long time ago (: hope you hear from them soon!
jchemgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ashiya)
thanks! ^^ when did you apply? I applied in October! Try not to worry about it too much, if they had no intention of making an offer they would have rejected a long time ago (: hope you hear from them soon!
Aw, I applied early November, thankyou!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anaris
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any other Physics offer holders attending the visit day on the 18th of February?
professoranus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey for those of you who have gotten offers already (which clearly is the vast majority, seeing as this thread caters to you... I just apparently enjoy spamming people with questions) do you remember if you got an email when your portico updated? Or did it appear directly on UCAS?
As is perhaps apparent, this stressing me out quite a bit, and I feel it would give a sense of direction if I at least knew which page to incessantly refresh...
Also, I heard that your status changes from 'received' to 'considered' or something of the sort, did you find that to be accurate in your case?
Thanks already. And sorry, I guess.
meneses.sc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mmmm, I can only talk about portico because I'm applying for a Masters, but in my case, after three weeks one of my applications changed from "application complete" to "currently being processed by Admissions". I don't know what comes next.. hope that helps!
And don't worry about stressing out, we're all in the same situation...
The.Joker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by professoranus)
hey for those of you who have gotten offers already (which clearly is the vast majority, seeing as this thread caters to you... I just apparently enjoy spamming people with questions) do you remember if you got an email when your portico updated? Or did it appear directly on UCAS?
As is perhaps apparent, this stressing me out quite a bit, and I feel it would give a sense of direction if I at least knew which page to incessantly refresh...
Also, I heard that your status changes from 'received' to 'considered' or something of the sort, did you find that to be accurate in your case?
Thanks already. And sorry, I guess.
When my application changed on portico from 'application received' to 'currently being processed by admissions' (or something like that) I had an offer within a day or two. I remember I got an email from track saying something changed on UCAS so I logged on and I saw that I had an offer from UCL.

I hope this helps.
imusti96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any mathematics offer holders attending the visit day on the 11th of February?
sunexotic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, just got an offer a few days ago from the uni and was wondering when/if they invite you to an offer holder open day? Thanks
ak2015
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wkit11)
Hmm I sent mine off on 28th of November. How have you been waiting for?
I've been waiting since the 14th of October and I still haven't heard back yet! Do you think you'll firm UCL?
charlou63
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey All after 3 months of hard writing I finale got an offer from UCL for physics.
I'm so happy, the conditions are my French Baccalaureate with 14/20 overall with 15/20 in both Maths and Physics. This is not so hard to get I'm so happppppyyyy !!!
I wish good luck to all of you I was waiting since November 17th but don't worry your offer will come soon
meneses.sc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an unconditional offer for the MSc in Global Governance today! I'm so thrilled it's kind of embarrassing haha !
Good luck people! It's a terribly nerve wracking process but we will all get our answers eventually
Economics736
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone waiting or received an offer for Statistics Economics and Finance ?
coolgamer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
is it likely icl will give an offer to a student who retook year 12 except their 4th subject which is physics and an E grade and predicted grades are AAA
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by coolgamer)
is it likely icl will give an offer to a student who retook year 12 except their 4th subject which is physics and an E grade and predicted grades are AAA
Sorry, but no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sgirl1996
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sabinaraus)
Me! I'm already on week 14 of waiting for UCL's reply , I don't know if that's normal as I already have all the other 4 offers. I have an equivalent of A levels (Romanian Baccalaureate), predicted A*AA including Psychology. When did you send your application and what are your grades?

Oh I see! I applied mid December and just got an online questionnaire to fill out so I don't really know what that means tbh...
I'm predicted AAA but obv UCL require A*AA so its a bit of a longshot!
sabina12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sgirl1996)
Oh I see! I applied mid December and just got an online questionnaire to fill out so I don't really know what that means tbh...
I'm predicted AAA but obv UCL require A*AA so its a bit of a longshot!
OMG that's great!! I guess it means that you've got the offer, as long as they like what you've written in the questionnaire. Even if you are predicted AAA, your application was probably strong, so they were still interested in you.
What time did they sent it to you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads