Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wesleigh)
    Personally, I'm not sure.

I'll find out for you, and PM you the answer.
    Is it possible if you can PM me the answer as well please?

ReputationRep:

And me if possible?

ReputationRep:

Sorry to bother but I'd appreciate if you could pm me the answer too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone have their induction day today? How was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodatastic)
    I have mine tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    My subjects are Maths, Further Maths, Physics, French, Chemistry and Chinese (Mandarin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    I have mine tomorrow
    I have mine on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDick_ChinaBoy)
    My subjects are Maths, Further Maths, Physics, French, Chemistry and Chinese (Mandarin)
    Your username lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liquidconfidence)
    Your username lool
    How is it funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDick_ChinaBoy)
    How is it funny?
    Your username is riDICulous. Lol😂😝😜

People who talk about their assets probably don't have them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Braidednightmare)
    Your username is riDICulous. Lol😂😝😜

People who talk about their assets probably don't have them anyway.
    You seriously want da D

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I will be studying Bio, Chem, Maths and Physics at HWSF
    I was wondering if we should make some sort of Facebook group like the previous year to share info considering not many people have tsr?
    I look forward to meeting you all

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realize there was a thread for this. I wasn't given a conditional offer -- missed out by 2/3 points to be invited to the interview. To be fair, I took the exam when I wasn't prepared for any kind of test; I hadn't done any revision for any of the topics. I'm sure if I was given the opportunity to attempt it now I'd do well-enough to get a placement, but that's neither here nor there. Do you guys think I'd have a good shot at a secondary application when we get our results? I'm predicted 7 A*/As, but given the high standards of the school and the likely small number of spaces left I don't find it too likely. Anyway, congrats to all of you; I wish you all the best in your A-levels! :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lj97)
    Hi everyone!
    I was wondering if we should make some sort of Facebook group like the previous year to share info considering not many people have tsr?
    Do u want to add me on FACEBOOK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodatastic)
    I really enjoyed the induction day. The beginning was a talk from the headteacher, then the student president, then there was a short presentation from each house captain. Next we each had a card and we had to find the person that had the match so for example my card was C6H6 and my partner had Benzine. Afterwards we had to join another pair and one current student (two joined ours) to complete a few pages of questions (we came joint 3rd). Then each group went on a school tour with their current student, you can ask any questions during it. Later we came back to the room and current students were everywhere representing a subject each (they held up a sign). Then we sat for the last talk, which was by two students talking about organisation (eg. Dividers, what apps to download) and lab etc. They gave us this folded paper with our full name, house name, house colour and four bookmarks (one for each subject) containing names of books we should read during the summer to help us.

I found the students really kind, funny and helpful, one guy even offered to help me out in French next year even though he doesn't take it (he takes Spanish but is really good at French apparently) because we're in the same house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lj97)
    Hi everyone!
    Sure, why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lj97)
    Hi everyone!
    This sounds like a good idea, I would be willing to set it up if you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasi98)
    This sounds like a good idea, I would be willing to set it up if you want?
    That would be great if you could do it! (I'm not that great with using facebook )

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606480322941815/

I think this is the right link for the group, send it to anyone you know with an offer

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.