The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns

Who sat in that board room and went 'well you know what people love.. that nob head friend we all have who brings out the fifa player ratings every time a football arguement comes up'

erm hi:redface:
I go away for a year and the Arsenal thread is currently 7th down in all the listings in the thread. Come on guys. We used to harass this sub-forum, never 10 minutes went by without a post. Keep it flowing.

COYG
^ Well look who it is. :smile:
Original post by glousck
I go away for a year and the Arsenal thread is currently 7th down in all the listings in the thread. Come on guys. We used to harass this sub-forum, never 10 minutes went by without a post. Keep it flowing.

COYG

they made a misc. thread - took away a lot of the volume of chat/spam from the arsenal thread :frown:

+ In general.. this forum needs some new posters. There is very little proper debate/arguements any more, as everyone knows the other posters to well now, and either agrees with them, is friends with them, or knows that they disagree and wont bother arguing (or knows they are a troll)
Reply 865

Pretty sure the Daily Mail is perfect for anyone who wants to be diagnosed with brain cancer.

they made a misc. thread - took away a lot of the volume of chat/spam from the arsenal thread :frown:

+ In general.. this forum needs some new posters. There is very little proper debate/arguements any more, as everyone knows the other posters to well now, and either agrees with them, is friends with them, or knows that they disagree and wont bother arguing (or knows they are a troll)

Yeah agree with this
Is Sanchez going to be out for a long time?

I blame kik.

Problem is because of all the dupes the new posters will get shut down quickly with people thinking they're dupes. There are some new posters who ain't too bad.
Yeah every time there's a new poster I just assume it's FK or SUG or yaboy or whoever, on a dupe.
Original post by sr90
SUG only posts in the Liverpool thread and yaboy hasn't been seen in months. Which leaves FK and its pretty obvious when it is him :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did you guys ban Nwakaeme though? He was the best poster on these forums :lol:
FA Cup 5th Round game (2003), found an old VCR from the store cupboard today of the full game. And what a game this was, Giggs missing an open goal after rounding the keeper, us playing Jeffers up front and still winning against the might of Man Utd. And Fergie infamously kicking the boot at Beckham :lol: .

so this glousck disappears when walcott goes out injured and reappears 13 months later when he comes back

i can only conclude that glousck is walcott.
Cuardado to Chelsea... Should we be worried?
Original post by Baalaje31

Yes. Now that Chelsea have sign Cuadrado they have become a real threat to us, whereas before they weren't.
Does anyone here use the Squawka app?
Original post by Baalaje31

No because we have Monreal saving us from embarrassment-
Original post by swirly
so this glousck disappears when walcott goes out injured and reappears 13 months later when he comes back

i can only conclude that glousck is walcott.

:rofl:
Original post by e aí rapaz
Yes. Now that Chelsea have sign Cuadrado they have become a real threat to us, whereas before they weren't.

Original post by Stefano93

Remind me to never ask questions on this thread.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Stefano93

Why do you hate monreal so much? He's been better than Gibbs and one of the most solid/ consistent defenders in the league this season.

Doesn't matter who Chelsea sign tbh, they'll come to the Emirates looking for a draw and somehow snatch a 1-0 win
Original post by e aí rapaz

genuinely LOL'd at this :rofl:

Latest