Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Congrats! What time did it come through?
    Thank you!
    At 2.36pm today. I still keep feeling like it must be some sort of mistake! I hope you hear some good news soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronte_girl)
    Interview invite!! I am absolutely over the moon. I am a graduate and this is my first ever interview, I never thought it would happen as I've applied 3 times and always been rejected.

Good luck to all still waiting to hear!
    CONGRATSS!!! You must be thrilled. Hope the rest of us hear ASAP. Going crazy now. Hope the interview goes well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    CONGRATSS!!! You must be thrilled. Hope the rest of us hear ASAP. Going crazy now. Hope the interview goes well.
    Thank you so much, I will keep my fingers crossed for you too! Mine is on the 17th March, so they still have lots of dates to give out yet, hopefully the wait wont be much longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Hey guys I need some advice!! I'm a graduate and currently in my third year but thinking of changing my degree from Biology with Microbiology to Biology as our university has recently been awarded an accreditation from the Royal society of biology. So if I change my course should I ring Keele? Or just sort it through UCAS? I'm worrying about it to be honest because if it's going to be hassle then I'll just leave it!
    You'd have to tell Keele because they base their decisions on what you tell them at the start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for 17th march too! Came today at around 14:30, and I checked my email and it came 10 minutes before I checked it
    Hope to see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barely)
    Well done, when did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It came through yesterday at 2pm uk time

ReputationRep:
    Interview on the 17th of March!
    Only thing is my Track hasn't updated to show the invitation, so I can't accept it! Has anyone else had this problem?

ReputationRep:
    I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to prepare another way for the data handling test apart from going through the questions on their website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekahgracedowd)
    I also have an interview for the 17th March!! MIne hasnt updated on Track either
    Congrats,
    I'm planning on calling them Monday if Track hasn't updated by then,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacqualyn)
    Congrats,
    I'm planning on calling them Monday if Track hasn't updated by then,
    I had an interview at QUB back in January and Track never updated with the invite even now I've had the interview so wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    For those who have been interviewed, was the maths paper difficult?

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of doing this also.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview, 18th March at 0900hrs for the 6 year course!

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear from Keele?

Also, do Keele have their own portal login system where applicants can log in to find whether they have got an interview?? (I know that some universities have their own track login system)

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for Keele! So happy! applying as a graduate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    I've got an interview, 18th March at 0900hrs for the 6 year course!
    (Original post by ArifRahman63)
    Just got an interview for Keele! So happy! applying as a graduate
    Well done guys!!! Very happy for you both no news yet for me.

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 18th March!! Arrival time at 12:30😄

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thank you so much, have you heard anything back from anywhere else? sara0928

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beliveinyourself)
    Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear from Keele?

Also, do Keele have their own portal login system where applicants can log in to find whether they have got an interview?? (I know that some universities have their own track login system)
    Im still waiting

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.