Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samim_s)
    seriously? but wouldn't that mean they have too many people for the course?
    A lot of people choose to go elsewhere or fail to make their offers. I've been digging around various websites for a while and I've compiled the following which some of you might find useful:

2015 entry: 3340 applicants 968 interviews 555 offers

2014 entry: 3352 applicants 962 interviews 577 offers

2013 entry: 3261 applicants - couldn't find the rest of the data

2012 entry: 3414 applicants 1085 interviews 637 offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .georgie)
    About an hour ago via email... Thank you i'm so chuffed
    Are you undergrad or grad? Are you a school leaver?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic97)
    Are you undergrad or grad? Are you a school leaver?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Undergrad, and I'm currently doing my A2s. The offer was AAA

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I had my interview on the 14th of December but I haven't heard anything back yet shiiiiiiiit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Oh no, I had my interview on the 14th of December but I haven't heard anything back yet shiiiiiiiit
    Nor have I

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love how I haven't heard anything at all from 3 of my unis and people are already getting offers... congrats to everyone though

ReputationRep:
    Undergrad, and I'm currently doing my A2s. The offer was AAA
    (Original post by Tania Usman)
    Got an email at 7.37pm today that Kings Portal had been updated, checked it, a letter confirms unconditional offer (gap year student)!
    This is for undergrad normal 5 year course.
    Interview was on 15th Dec at 1.15pm

Good luck to everyone else xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done both of you!

(Original post by Amoey)
    Nor have I

Posted from TSR Mobile
    D: looks like we're going to have to wait longer :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=thechemistress;61852195]Well done both of you!

Thank you I'm sure you'll hear soon, you're seriously such a strong applicant!! Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone with the offers! - Does that mean all the offers that were given are from the people interviewed so far and until the next batch are interviewed, they won't hand out offers?

ReputationRep:

Thank you I'm sure you'll hear soon, you're seriously such a strong applicant!! Best of luck
    Thank you fingers crossed, King's and Birmingham are both my joint first choice and I haven't heard from either yet

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Not everyone makes their offer, and not everyone who does chooses Kings as their firm.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone who's had an interview compare it's difficulty with others please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cbla98)
    Can anyone who's had an interview compare it's difficulty with others please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was harder than my Birmingham interview, but slightly easier than my Nottingham interview - or maybe about the same XD

ReputationRep:
    Thank you fingers crossed, King's and Birmingham are both my joint first choice and I haven't heard from either yet
    I really wanted to apply to Birmingham, I just didn't have the GCSEs. I'm sure you'll hear soon, Kings don't seem to have given out many. Birmingham have that weird offering system this year as well don't they? Have you had interviews elsewhere as well??

ReputationRep:
    I really wanted to apply to Birmingham, I just didn't have the GCSEs. I'm sure you'll hear soon, Kings don't seem to have given out many. Birmingham have that weird offering system this year as well don't they? Have you had interviews elsewhere as well??
    Aw, that's a shame Where did you end up applying then? And where's your first choice? Haha, I really really hope I do hear soon xD

Wait, what weird offering system? I haven't heard about it D:

Yeah, I've had interviews at King's, Nottingham and Birmingham and then a pre-interview rejection from Oxford xD

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that's a shame Where did you end up applying then? And where's your first choice? Haha, I really really hope I do hear soon xD

Wait, what weird offering system? I haven't heard about it D:

Yeah, I've had interviews at King's, Nottingham and Birmingham and then a pre-interview rejection from Oxford xD
    I applied to Kings, Nottingham, Leicester and Sheffield I never thought id get an offer from Kings so I don't know if Nottingham or Kings would be my top choice... I really loved Nottingham
    One of my friends said that at Birmingham they offer the top 10% and reject the bottom 10% and then repeat the whole process.
    Nice I've had my interviews at the three except Sheffield (they rejected me pre-interview)

ReputationRep:
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-GB

Kings college interview book (unofficial guide)

Selling off £16.00
    RRP: £18.00

It's got model answers for many general and very unusual medicine questions
    I haven't had my kings interview yet and I don't know if these questions will definitely come up
    But the 'why kings' part of the book is amazing, it's got a very structured answer.

Will post first class delivery

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who has an offer were your interviews all the 14th of dec?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Kings, Nottingham, Leicester and Sheffield I never thought id get an offer from Kings so I don't know if Nottingham or Kings would be my top choice... I really loved Nottingham
    One of my friends said that at Birmingham they offer the top 10% and reject the bottom 10% and then repeat the whole process.
    Nice I've had my interviews at the three except Sheffield (they rejected me pre-interview)
    Ooh, when was your Nottingham interview? It could have been on the same day as mine XD my king's interview was on the 14th and my Nottingham one was on the 18th
    Aw, I'm sorry about Sheffield So many of my friends also got rejected pre-interview, they seem to be really harsh with their selection criteria

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I just happen to be in London today and thought I'd have a look at where my interview will be so I know what I'm doing but I didn't think to get the instructions of where it is before we left. Could anyone tell me where the interviews are being held?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.