Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kilworth94)
    Accepted my offer for criminology so dont know if anyone else is doing that? In collingwood college as well
    I'm in Collingwood too! And I was at the open days☺️ Did you go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pauli14)
    I'm in Collingwood too! And I was at the open days☺️ Did you go?
    Yeah I'm still here. Trying to find things

ReputationRep:
    I've also been allocated to Collingwood how is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elibalt)
    I've also been allocated to Collingwood how is it?
    Yesterdays stay was really good. Little pub quiz, silent disco, college tour and durham city tour. Was all pretty decent ill admit. Did you not go?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha I got lost as well😂😂 What have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pauli14)
    Hahahaha I got lost as well😂😂 What have you applied for?
    Criminology, what you gone for?

ReputationRep:
    Course: Music
    Conditional offer with 1.8 Abitur- I'm an international student from Germany
    College: Collingwood

ReputationRep:
    Criminology, what you gone for?
    Biosciences💪🏼

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Hild Bede for Politics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PunkyCupcake)
    Subject: International Relations
    Offer: AAA
    College applied to: St. Mary's

So excited, it's my firm choice!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Also got an offer for international relations. I've heard some criticisms of SGIA in general and some worries because the course is new. Are you convinced with it though?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know about Hild-Bede college? What's it good for, what are the rooms like etc? I've heard it's quite a sporty college (which is great for me). I also see that it's close to the primary education building and people have been allocated to Hild-Bede for primary education but I thought that was Queen's campus?
    I'm prob going to firm for Biomed. Just need more info about the college before I do so.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterdays stay was really good. Little pub quiz, silent disco, college tour and durham city tour. Was all pretty decent ill admit. Did you not go?
    That sounds good. I live in Sweden, so I didn't have a chance to go. I did visit Durham on an earlier occasion though, and it seemed nice. It's my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone considering living out in their first year?

(Original post by Schluni)
    Course: Music
    Conditional offer with 1.8 Abitur- I'm an international student from Germany
    College: Collingwood
    are you gonna firm???

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone's Track been updated with their college? I want to firm Durham but it still says my campus is Z

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolaroisin)
    Has anyone's Track been updated with their college? I want to firm Durham but it still says my campus is Z
    This is normal. It will always say Z, even if your college has been allocated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bj1)
    This is normal. It will always say Z, even if your college has been allocated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I thought it would change, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousss321)
    Is anyone considering living out in their first year?
    I've got a conditional offer. It would be a 45 minute bus ride to Durham and then walking to the campus for me.

ReputationRep:
    Course - law
    Conditional offer - A*AA
    College - Trevelyan college

Can someone enlighten me on what Trevelyan college is like as i couldn't make the open day and have never stepped anywhere near Durham before. Also if anyone could shed some light on their law course at Durham that would be great. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor0123)
    Course - law
    Conditional offer - A*AA
    College - Trevelyan college

Can someone enlighten me on what Trevelyan college is like as i couldn't make the open day and have never stepped anywhere near Durham before. Also if anyone could shed some light on their law course at Durham that would be great. Thanks
    I think the college was built like 50 years ago so the rooms need refurbishing in my opinion. The college is one of the smaller ones and everything is built around the theme of hexagons. Durham itself is a smallish town.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.