Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaedKnight)
    Yo, I was wondering, for the last question I put 73.1 degrees which I know is wrong, however, the only reason why i got it wrong is because when I subbed in the values into the formula for the area of a triangle, for some strange reason I did cos inverse instead of sin inverse giving me 50 degrees instead of 40. The rest of my method was correct do you think I will only lose 1 mark?
    I would think you would lose 1 mark. It's a just stupid mistake like me who forgot to put a god damn ass key in the first question! The amount of past papers I've done and I forgot to put a key!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disfuligee)
    1b Definitely not 47.5%
    It was 9/20 = 45%
    (Original post by Disfuligee)
    1b Definitely not 47.5%
    It was 9/20 = 45%
    Atleast make the writing readable

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the sector question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shado.)
    ugh i rounded the gallons to 4 and the litres to 19 for the Collins question and got £43.51. You can't possibly get 18.1 litres of petrol exactly can you?
    When you buy petrol from a petrol station, there's a meter that tells you exactly how much petrol you're filling your car with, and I believe it's to two decimal places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke_stroud_)
    Anyone know if the paper is going to be posted with full workings like last time with the non calculator?
    I'll see what I can do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxr)
    Predictions for an A? Got about 123/200.
    A* = Roughly 169
    A = Roughly 132
    B = Roughly 98
    C = Roughly 77

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many marks I will get for putting 9/20 for the 2nd question instead of 0.45?

ReputationRep:
    They better have a little bit of range with the last question as I put 80.3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueribbons99)
    You would still be allowed to have 10 don't worry about it(:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you😅

ReputationRep:
    If I have the correct numbers,

This is one way of doing last Q

Area = ( absinC)/2

Sin^-1 C = 18x2/(7x8)

= 40.00520088 degrees (DO NOT ROUND)

a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2 x b x c

= 27.20955764 cm (DO NOT ROUND)

Cos A^-1= (b^2 + c^2 - a^2) / 2 x b x c

= 80.37550115

= 80.4 degrees

ReputationRep:
    What are the chances of being able to update it with the questions as well,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aol1)
    Anyone know how many marks I will get for putting 9/20 for the 2nd question instead of 0.45?
    it is fine ------->>> from 2015 mark scheme before the answers start
    Probability
    Probability answers must be given a fractions, percentages or decimals. If a candidate gives a decimal equivalent to a probability,
    this should be written to at least 2 decimal places (unless tenths).
    Incorrect notation should lose the accuracy marks, but be awarded any implied method marks.
    If a probability answer is given on the answer line using both incorrect and correct notation, award the marks.
    If a probability fraction is given then cancelled incorrectly, ignore the incorrectly cancelled answer.
    yu could put 45% and get mark

ReputationRep:
    Says 404 error??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    according to this i got 100 marks but i got 80.8 for the least question, do i still get full marks?
    Some questions are not on the unofficial markscheme so not quite yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihateexams16)
    Did anyone get three for the amount of bars you can fit onto the shopping trolley question???
    I didn't get three, I did some next b.s and ended up getting 31 or something like that, kill me now 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purpleunicorn197)
    I'll see what I can do
    Ok, keep me updated! Last time I saw a paper with all of the workings and answers! Thats what im waiting for ! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondebabe_xo)
    What did people get for the sector question?
    I dont have a calculator with me right now but i remember adding 25/9Pi + 5/2Pi + 4 +4

ReputationRep:
    what did everyone get for the quadratics and bounds questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ObsidianGhost)
    Also, is there a range for Q11 because I think I put £42.28? I may have rounded up wrong?
    Again, there won't be a range. They'll expect you to know how to round numbers, and keep them unrounded until the very last step.

ReputationRep:
    What was q10??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.