We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    I hope And yeh same What do you want to get an A in ?
    I feel like I might get an A in one of the English too. So 8 A* and 2 A's
    Astronomy, I would be so happy if I did get an A!!
    You will do great, you put in so much work after all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Astronomy, I would be so happy if I did get an A!!
    You will do great, you put in so much work after all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure you will your sooo hard working
    Aw thanks xx .

ReputationRep:
    Physics but it's likely to turn into a B
    Of course you won't get a B for all your hard work, you'll probably end up with an A*!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstudent7)
    Of course you won't get a B for all your hard work, you'll probably end up with an A*!
    Aw thanks But i'm not too sure about the A*. Honestly hated the physics papers hopefully my coursework will pull it up

ReputationRep:
    I am back!!

Hey guys, ive just finished the last part of NCS, meaning it's all over now
    How are you all? I'm bricking results day personally, I know that looking at grade boundaries will only make things worse but I just have to see them when they come out!

Hope you all missed me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I am back!!

Hey guys, ive just finished the last part of NCS, meaning it's all over now
    How are you all? I'm bricking results day personally, I know that looking at grade boundaries will only make things worse but I just have to see them when they come out!

Hope you all missed me
    Defintely missed you Niamh - I'm really scared for tomorrow - did you take a look at the grade boundaries? What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks But i'm not too sure about the A*. Honestly hated the physics papers hopefully my coursework will pull it up
    Ur welcome

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I got 6A*s and 6As! Pretty pleased! Actually I'm ecstatic!

ReputationRep:
    3A* 2A's and 5B's annoyed at the amount of B's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Defintely missed you Niamh - I'm really scared for tomorrow - did you take a look at the grade boundaries? What do you think?
    Aww
    I was terrified this morning, yeah I studied them haha! Thought they were alright, English was a bit higher than I'd have liked but not too bad. How did you do in the end?

(Original post by sahra30013)
    Hey everyone! I got 6A*s and 6As! Pretty pleased! Actually I'm ecstatic!
    Wow!!! They're such amazing results, you thoroughly deserve them and should be so proud!

They're really good results! At least a B was your lowest grade - I failed one of mine!

ReputationRep:
    Aww
    I was terrified this morning, yeah I studied them haha! Thought they were alright, English was a bit higher than I'd have liked but not too bad. How did you do in the end?

Wow!!! They're such amazing results, you thoroughly deserve them and should be so proud!

They're really good results! At least a B was your lowest grade - I failed one of mine!
    Thanks but i was expecting more A's than B's

ReputationRep:
    Hey no need to worry! Those re amazing results and you should be proud! You tried you're best and that's what counts!
    Aww

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Aww
    Me too - I thought some of them like the maths and science ones would be unfair on people who needed a pass, but I think overall most at my school were pleased with their results, and I can't really grumble with 8A*s and 2As

Huge congrats on your grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    Me too - I thought some of them like the maths and science ones would be unfair on people who needed a pass, but I think overall most at my school were pleased with their results, and I can't really grumble with 8A*s and 2As

Huge congrats on your grades
    Oh yeah that's true, the maths boundaries were ridiculous but didn't concern me because I knew how comfortable my marks were, but my science ones were amazing - 36/60 for an A* in one physics paper which most people at my school found lovely!
    Same here, most of my friends are really happy, a couple are a bit disappointed but we've all done ourselves proud and that's all that matters

Thank you, you too!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah that's true, the maths boundaries were ridiculous but didn't concern me because I knew how comfortable my marks were, but my science ones were amazing - 36/60 for an A* in one physics paper which most people at my school found lovely!
    Same here, most of my friends are really happy, a couple are a bit disappointed but we've all done ourselves proud and that's all that matters

Thank you, you too!
    I felt the same about maths, just felt bad for those wanting Cs as it seemed higher to get, but that Physics must have been really tough for such low boundaries, but at least you got the grades. what is next for you?

ReputationRep:
    10A*s and 1A - so happy!! Well done everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's been so long since anyone has actually posted anything on here !

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's been so long since anyone has actually posted anything on here !
    Agreed! How are things going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Agreed! How are things going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good you ?

ReputationRep:
    Ah it's been ages since I last posted here!!
    How is everyone? I'm pretty good at the moment, sixth form is good (got a tiiiiiny workload compared to everyone I know!) and today I found out I'll be a prefect for a second year running so I'm really pleased!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.