Turn on thread page Beta

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    They're Cut-E style. The only decent practice I could find was on Job Test Prep. They do a specific package for the Cut-E Style. It is really expensive but very helpful. £58 for the numerical and verbal or £29 for one or the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is also another slot this Thursday and that's it for graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm at the Rothschild dinner an MD told me the last final round will be on the 29th November... but this was back in October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquid Gold.)
    Hmm at the Rothschild dinner an MD told me the last final round will be on the 29th November... but this was back in October
    Perhaps he meant for Summer Analyst? The Head of Graduate Recruitment sent me an email saying the last final round is this Thursday. Maybe they'll do another batch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have Citi done first round interviews for IBD grad already? I haven't heard back since I passed the tests

ReputationRep:
    Any word on Goldman IBD?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long DB usually takes for a decision after a f2f first round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWz)
    Does anyone know how long DB usually takes for a decision after a f2f first round?
    1-2 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help with what to expect from first round JPM (preferably AM)?!? PM me please, happy to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveevad)
    Have Citi done first round interviews for IBD grad already? I haven't heard back since I passed the tests
    The program is full...got the email like 2 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWz)
    HOw long did they take to contact you for an interview after you did the numerical?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the invite for BNP Paribas Video Interview for Graduate Analyst in Global Markets?

Willing to exchange info, I've done interviews and ACs at a few banks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeeGee3)
    The program is full...got the email like 2 weeks ago
    Nightmare, wonder why I didn't get that email. Do they offer to put you in for a different programme or is it game over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveevad)
    Nightmare, wonder why I didn't get that email. Do they offer to put you in for a different programme or is it game over?
    They told me to apply for their summer program...but i need a grad job not another internship loll...so i didnt apply. Citi's system is so inefficient...they'd prob send the same letter for summers too i bet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleibniz)
    Anyone got the invite for BNP Paribas Video Interview for Graduate Analyst in Global Markets?

Willing to exchange info, I've done interviews and ACs at a few banks...
    Is that for equities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HOw long did they take to contact you for an interview after you did the numerical?
    Around 2 months I think.

ReputationRep:
    They told me to apply for their summer program...but i need a grad job not another internship loll...so i didnt apply. Citi's system is so inefficient...they'd prob send the same letter for summers too i bet
    i thought summer internships were only for penultimate year students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKSR123)
    Nah at some banks final years can apply too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had a mate who did a summer internship at Citi, and then moved straight from the internship into the grad scheme.
    Also had another mate who applied for the grad scheme, got a summer internship and has now moved onto the grad scheme.

ReputationRep:
    Nah at some banks final years can apply too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    come to think of it, i got quite annoyed with nomura over this. they made it clear that some of their internship programs, ie compliance, risk, etc, were open to final years as well as penultimate year students. they just didnt bother specifying for IB or AM

ReputationRep:
    come to think of it, i got quite annoyed with nomura over this. they made it clear that some of their internship programs, ie compliance, risk, etc, were open to final years as well as penultimate year students. they just didnt bother specifying for IB or AM
    You can apply to both at Nomura, they accept multiple apps. So you can apply to IBD Summer and Grad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.