Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Looool i love that... U seems quite experimented :mmm: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not surprised if hamza is already married. He seems too knowledgable in this topic
    Everytime he goes off for a nap haha he is having a moment with her. Lol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    No I meant be real but don't wear your heart on the sleeve (I guess I couldn't explain it properly). Aysha will get hurt from guys if she did. Since she's so vulnerable and gullible and guys could take advantage of that. If you know what I mean. :wink:

All I'm saying is don't wear your heart on your sleeve, guys would take advantage of that and could manipulate you pretty easy. :yes:
    Ahh, i get you T but again, guys will only play with your feelings if you let 'em, that's why you need to find someone who loves you for who you are, people who wanna play with your feelings won't MARRY you, at least I don't think so, marriage is quite a lot more serious than a regular "relationship"

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I am not surprised if hamza is already married. He seems too knowledgable in this topic
    Lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)

You don't have to be weird to say something which is weird But yh, weird=unique/cool
    lol, I'm only 16! Still a loooong time to go :rolleyes: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Being married isn't haram tho

ReputationRep:
    No I meant be real but don't wear your heart on the sleeve (I guess I couldn't explain it properly). Aysha will get hurt from guys if she did. Since she's so vulnerable and gullible and guys could take advantage of that. If you know what I mean. :wink:

All I'm saying is don't wear your heart on your sleeve, guys would take advantage of that and could manipulate you pretty easy. :yes:
    My husband would not makes jokes like thay tbh ....
    And for ur information, i dont get easily manipulated in real life, over the internet its easier coz u cant prove it.... Well y'know what i mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It feels so halal, but is soo haram.
    The man below will be hamza
    hamza772000

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    Well then hamza its gonna be hard for u to find a wife coz i dont think anyone likes jokes about getting ran over by a car and getting legs and arms broken.... U imagine if u told her that over the phone :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha, obvs I wouldn't expect her to think I'm joking, but this would just be a one off (if it ever happened )

And I don't mind if it's hard, as long as I get the perfect one at the end....

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, i get you T but again, guys will only play with your feelings if you let 'em, that's why you need to find someone who loves you for who you are, people who wanna play with your feelings won't MARRY you, at least I don't think so, marriage is quite a lot more serious than a regular "relationship"
    ... I am starting to doubt that ur 16......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm only 16! Still a loooong time to go :rolleyes: :cry2:
    Why did you quote urself?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    haha, obvs I wouldn't expect her to think I'm joking, but this would just be a one off (if it ever happened )

And I don't mind if it's hard, as long as I get the perfect one at the end....
    :clap: goodluck then bro :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It feels so halal, but is soo haram.
    The man below will be hamza
    hamza772000

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3:
    Can't see image gimme the link

ReputationRep:
    Can't see image gimme the link
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA1nS9aUMAAjZRh.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Being married isn't haram tho

I know lol i just wanted to use this meme since she is always using it on others

ReputationRep:
    ... I am starting to doubt that ur 16......

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, I'm not a paedophile

Why did you quote urself?
    Did I? whoops

:clap: goodluck then bro :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

ReputationRep:

That meme :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Do you think I'm that stupid?! lol, what if she isn't Muslim or a convert

I know lol i just wanted to use this meme since she is always using it on others
    Haha, lol, yh she does use it a lot

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm not a paedophile

Did I? whoops

Thanks
    When did i say that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.