The Arsenal Thread XXV

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    It only took Koscielny's arm for you to score...

ReputationRep:
    Cue outrageous celebrations. Cue premature selfies. Cue Burnley protests cos it's a handball. Cue our undoubted slump.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao. Thieves

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha!!

OX. Lucky boy. Lad absolutly skies it, but kos is there to tap it back down with his arm *

ReputationRep:
    Deserved that

But **** me did we fluke that goal

Get the **** in

To the Arsenal 1-0

ReputationRep:
    Feel so bad for Burnley - they were bloody brilliant.

Everybody needs their fair share of luck - we got ours against Swansea I guess.

Either way, I'd be more than happy if the table was the same by the end of the season

ReputationRep:
    bloody lucky, but cant let that cover up our absolutly shite attacking tactics during that game.*
    Had 3 plans of attack:

1 - lob balls into the box, with an attack of sanchez/walcott, against a very arially strong team.

2 - Walcott smacks a wroldie from outside the box

3 - Sanchez pulls a rabbit out his arse.

4 - If none of the above works, kos can just throw it in the net. *

ReputationRep:
    Jammy bastards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Cue outrageous celebrations. Cue premature selfies. Cue Burnley protests cos it's a handball. Cue our undoubted slump.
    Just shut the **** up man. Not even Claude is as negative as you are. Go and support Barca or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Jammy bastards
    Completely :rofl:

Luke is well mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    bloody lucky, but cant let that cover up our absolutly shite attacking tactics during that game.*
    Had 3 plans of attack:

1 - lob balls into the box, with an attack of sanchez/walcott, against a very arially strong team.

2 - Walcott smacks a wroldie from outside the box

3 - Sanchez pulls a rabbit out his arse.

4 - If none of the above works, kos can just throw it in the net. *
    We really missed Giroud tbh, he loves these types of games.

Btw, how good does Michael Keane look?! Would not mind offloading Chambers and bringing Keane in.

ReputationRep:
    Absolute banter. Tough to celebrate an offside handball goal

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the Burnley players quite realised there was a handball because they were all appealing for offside (which it wasn't). They'll be absolutely furious when they see that later tonight.

Did you deserve it? God no. However at least you carried on going right until the end.

Those extra 2 points may very well mean the difference between 4th and 5th come the season end...

ReputationRep:
    Lucio lucio.is.btchboy lucio1bender

You love us.

ReputationRep:
    That was one of the worst performances I've seen. Burnley were robbed lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I don't think the Burnley players quite realised there was a handball because they were all appealing for offside (which it wasn't). They'll be absolutely furious when they see that later tonight.

Did you deserve it? God no. However at least you carried on going right until the end.

Those extra 2 points may very well mean the difference between 4th and 5th come the season end...
    Personally will lol so hard if Utd smash the Klopp dream and send you back to the bins :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Video referee please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

It was offside too, ox hit it into koscs arm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    It was offside too, ox hit it into koscs arm
    Naa, replays show it came off koscielny so it wasn't offside but it was a handball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Naa, replays show it came off koscielny so it wasn't offside but it was a handball.
    Haven't seen another replay but if AOC hit it forwards in to Koscielny's hand, it would be offside too.

Either way, poor decision and lucky Arsenal.
    I'm #wellangry

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.