Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My mum did. Her mum and my mum are best friends so she told my mum first and then my mum told me and my other best friend together. I haven't spoken to her family yet.
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
My mum did. Her mum and my mum are best friends so she told my mum first and then my mum told me and my other best friend together. I haven't spoken to her family yet.
I'm so sorry. If there's anything at all I can do, please just let me know. :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Keep talking to us Becki. :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh becki im really sorry to hear that.
Please dont do anything silly - if theres anything i can do.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
becki, im so sorry to hear that, it's such a horrible thing losing people you're so close to. Hang on there, please talk to us if there's anything we can do. :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just got a bit hysterical. Had a panic attack and then couldn't stop screaming. Had a hug with my dad and brother and I've calmed down a very little bit now. I feel sick.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know what to do.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: im so sorry becki, i know how hard it is. :hugs: do you want to talk? if so pm me. im here for you :hugs:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know what to do.
I know. Its so hard :hugs: have a cup of tea or something relaxing and watch a movie. just zone out for while. x
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:cry:
Whats up?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's wrong raspberry? :hugs:

:hugs: for everyone else too. Thanks for being so wonderful xx
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Whats up?
I wish I was dead, I can't keep going on like this. There's nothing I can do and I was stupid to think that there was. Today's been so ****e, I hate this and faking a smile and having to answer difficult questions
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wish I was dead, I can't keep going on like this. There's nothing I can do and I was stupid to think that there was. Today's been so ****e, I hate this and faking a smile and having to answer difficult questions
:hugs: dont wish that. you are an amazing person. i promise. and a great cook at that :hugs: dont feel bad pwease :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for raspberry. You'll get through this sweetie :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: dont wish that. you are an amazing person. i promise. and a great cook at that :hugs: dont feel bad pwease :hugs:
But, I do, though. I'm not amazing, I'm just so weak I can't hack it anymore
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for raspberry. You'll get through this sweetie :hugs:
I wish I could believe that. One time too many springs to mind
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
But, I do, though. I'm not amazing, I'm just so weak I can't hack it anymore
:hugs: you are amazing. you just cant see it because of the depression. but you are, i promose. you can hack it, youve made it so far and im so proud of you.

david praises your cookies :yep: :yep: they are good. he wants you to send more, but you can just send me the recipie.

:hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: you are amazing. you just cant see it because of the depression. but you are, i promose. you can hack it, youve made it so far and im so proud of you.

david praises your cookies :yep: :yep: they are good. he wants you to send more, but you can just send me the recipie.

My counsellor thinks I've never learnt praise, I don't know how to learn it though I just feel it's wasting time: every day I do the same and it just feels so wasteful Please don't be proud, I'm doing nothing good.

I'll post the recipe when I've found where I put it I would send more but they got eated :bumps:

becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You are doing good raspberry - you're keeping on going and you're such a lovely supportive person :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed