Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Did you even bother to read the article, or are you that blind? What about it was partisan?
    What an unnecessarily rude reply.

(Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    Is Obama THIS funny? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC79EWM2uEA&feature=dir
    :rofl: That was good

I'd bet all my belongings that he didn't write it, though!

ReputationRep:

McCain was much more funnier . (Incredibly enough)

On another note, I just realised that if you switch between Fox News and CNN every 5 minues, you get an unbiased news channel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssk2)
    Did you even bother to read the article, or are you that blind? What about it was partisan?
    I did read but I thought it was more telling to leave a one-liner rather than state the bleeding obvious.

It's partisan because it is entirely in line with any other republican commentary on the debate - it's clutching at straws in a debate that post-debate polls of uncommitted voters Obama won 58% to 31%. It's a typical rationalisation based on no actual fact by a pro-republican, hardly an unbiased commentary.

ReputationRep:
    Here's an interesting chart

The states are sorted into the their support for each candidate and are divided into both no matter how small the margin. Dark colours are strong states, light colours are moderately supporting states and yellow states are statistically too close to call. I think this puts into perspective exactly what McCain has to do to win this election

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    Here's an interesting chart

The states are sorted into the their support for each candidate and are divided into both no matter how small the margin. Dark colours are strong states, light colours are moderately supporting states and yellow states are statistically too close to call. I think this puts into perspective exactly what McCain has to do to win this election
    Where did you get this? Certainly an interesting perspective on the election. If it's accurate, McCain has a lot of work to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    Where did you get this? Certainly an interesting perspective on the election. If it's accurate, McCain has a lot of work to do.
    Here

ReputationRep:
    Desperate Tactic's used by a desperate man.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpoi...uestions_w.php

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic, desperate tactics by a sinking campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Is Obama THIS funny? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC79EWM2uEA&feature=dir
    It says the video is not available in my country. :-(
    What's it about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    It says the video is not available in my country. :-(
    What's it about?
    Can you not see it in this post?

It's the speech he gives at Alfred E Smith's memorial dinner. Talks about Joe The Plumber, the Republicans, him and Bush, Obama etc. Just a few jokes all around at everyone's expense. All light hearted.

ReputationRep:
    I got to agree that the robocall thing is pretty much over the top. I'm okay with blasting him about Ayers, but this robothing is over the line.

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't seen this before- I had only watched McCain's!

This is fantastic.

Old news, I notice! :o:

ReputationRep:
    I found McCain to be far funnier :p:

ReputationRep:
    I found McCain to be far funnier :p:
    Heh, I thought they were both hilarious, with Obama edging it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Seems Colin Powell has just endorsed Obama.

Things just aren't going McCain's way.

ReputationRep:
    They both killed it lol

ReputationRep:
    Shocking, a member of the current administration that McCain has railed so hard against and done so much to distance himself from, has endorsed Obama....

To be quite honest, if you're Obama, do you really want an endorsement from Powell? Really?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I suppose if you're Obama, you don't exactly want Nick Griffin's endorsement either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Can you not see it in this post?

It's the speech he gives at Alfred E Smith's memorial dinner. Talks about Joe The Plumber, the Republicans, him and Bush, Obama etc. Just a few jokes all around at everyone's expense. All light hearted.
    No I can't. That link says " The URL contained a malformed video ID. "
    This previous link said "This video is not available in your country. "
    Can you guys give me the title of the video so i can look it up using youtube's search function? I'm sure there are other US-based TSR members that would like to see the video.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    No I can't. That link says " The URL contained a malformed video ID. "
    This previous link said "This video is not available in your country. "
    Can you guys give me the title of the video so i can look it up using youtube's search function? I'm sure there are other US-based TSR members that would like to see the video.
    If you type "Alfred Smith memorial speech" in Youtube it brings up quite a few search results.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.