Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I made my signature now

(Original post by wottabout)
    I was only gone for three days or so. And I am here.
    On the topic of an Arty club, how about the name being "Evil people who don't like small sequins club (and also love Arty)." Now that I think about it, I don't like small sequins, either. I always drop them and have trouble picking them up.
    HILARIOUS !!!those damn sequins.they're evil i tell you *takes out gun and starts shooting random things*
    :eek: my way of venting frustration :rolleyes:

ok,the start of the club name is ;
    Hidden society of evil people who -
    *racks brain to think of an end*
    cmon,people i need help :confused:

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Okay, how about:

• A.O. (Arty Obsessives)

OR

• Leprecons . . . . or LEPrecons

I nominate Yo-less as president!
    why,thank you :cool: but there is no president.we're all equal and blahblah... :rolleyes: but the thing is,if new people join this thread,we will be their seniors.we're all the founders;Foaly,Ignotus Veritas,Katranat,Wottabout and moi(alphabetical order)
    YAY!!WE ROCK :cool: :thrasher: :rock: :party:

(Original post by FOALY)
    I made my signature now
    more phobias?they seem to be inspiring us towrds a name for the society/club

Wow, and I thought my excessive fear of psycopaths and dead people coming to kill me was weird.
    ...it is weird :p:
    my phobias involve aliens and the supernatural.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    I made my signature now
    OMG you've seen the Demented Cartoon Movie too?

Yo-less- but what do you think of the club names I came up with? Are they that bad?

ReputationRep:
    How about "Hidden society of evil people who are LEPrecons and Arty obsessives (and hate small sequins)."

ReputationRep:
    Yo-less!!! OMG guess what? They've got a Shadow Children fandom at fanfiction.net now! But since it's new, there's only one story ( :mad: ) but you can find the category under "Margaret Peterson Haddix"

Recomended reading when you go there:

Bartimaeus Trilogy- A Game of Chess, The Phantom's Mask, My Pretty Kitty, Masquerade, and Seeking Names.

Alex Rider- Devil's Pawn, Alex Rider: UNITI, Breaking the Habit (Just Kidding!)

And tons more!! (You just have to go!!)

. . . . why didn't I just email you this?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I've calmed down now. I'm just obsessed with fanfiction.

ReputationRep:
    Yo-less!!! OMG guess what? They've got a Shadow Children fandom at fanfiction.net now! But since it's new, there's only one story ( :mad: ) but you can find the category under "Margaret Peterson Haddix"

Recomended reading when you go there:

Bartimaeus Trilogy- A Game of Chess, The Phantom's Mask, My Pretty Kitty, Masquerade, and Seeking Names.

Alex Rider- Devil's Pawn, Alex Rider: UNITI, Breaking the Habit (Just Kidding!)

And tons more!! (You just have to go!!)

. . . . why didn't I just email you this?
    So that I could see it. Duh. By the way, I was reading a Artemis Fowl thingy on fanfiction.net. I can't remember the title, but in it the LEP got really drunk. :beer: I thought it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    So that I could see it. Duh. By the way, I was reading a Artemis Fowl thingy on fanfiction.net. I can't remember the title, but in it the LEP got really drunk. :beer: I thought it was funny.

Oh, I think I know what you're talking about? At one point, was Foaly singing a Hilary Duff (teeny bopper, as my mom says) song?

Hey! you only posted 9 minutes before I replied. Cool. Almost like with what happened to yo-less and me . . .

ReputationRep:

Yo-less- but what do you think of the club names I came up with? Are they that bad?
    Yeh thats a great movie, sadly Brian Kendell has recently died.

How about "Hidden society of evil people who are LEPrecons and Arty obsessives (and hate small sequins)."
    *ponders deeply* i'm thinking Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins
    :cool:
    alright now,the membership form.please fill in the following;
    1)Will you be loyal to the society?
    2)what are your talents?
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
    4)what are you allergic to?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them :rolleyes: )
    6)list your fav books and authors?
    7)list your fav singers/bands?
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?
    10)have you ever been drunk :p: ?
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?

ok,once you've done that,just say that you're part of The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins and add it to your siggy

calm yourself woman,we're using your LEPrecon idea

people,pls rep me and everyone else on this forum.only positive stuff please .you can rep a person by clicking that weight thingy next to number of posts on THIS thread.

me off to rep you guys :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    2)what are your talents?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them :rolleyes: )
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?

ok,once you've done that,just say that you're part of The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins and add it to your siggy

1)Will you be loyal to the society? Yes, if I may benefit from it
    2)what are your talents? Umm . . . . you tell me.
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you? REM, books, computer, html
    4)what are you allergic to? I've only got the usual Spring allergies
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them ) pyscopaths, and I THINK I have an obsessive/compulsive disorder
    6)list your fav books and authors? *glares* You really hate me, don't you?
    7)list your fav singers/bands? Wasn't I asked that before?; Linkin Park
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers? Uh, the Bourne Series, ASoUE, LotR, Man in the Iron Mask, The Matrix?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies? Cartoons bore me, to be honest. Same thing over and over again.
    10)have you ever been drunk ? Heck no. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol.
    11)do you think JKR is satanic? Are you insane? Of course no! She said herself on live TV that's she's Christian. And I believe her. And it normally takes a lot to get me to believe people.

Hey, I'm a member now!

1)Will you be loyal to the society? Yes, if I may benefit from it
    2)what are your talents? Umm . . . . you tell me.
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you? REM, books, computer, html
    4)what are you allergic to? I've only got the usual Spring allergies
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them ) pyscopaths, and I THINK I have an obsessive/compulsive disorder
    6)list your fav books and authors? *glares* You really hate me, don't you?
    7)list your fav singers/bands? Wasn't I asked that before?; Linkin Park
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers? Uh, the Bourne Series, ASoUE, LotR, Man in the Iron Mask, The Matrix?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies? Cartoons bore me, to be honest. Same thing over and over again.
    10)have you ever been drunk ? Heck no. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol.
    11)do you think JKR is satanic? Are you insane? Of course no! She said herself on live TV that's she's Christian. And I believe her. And it normally takes a lot to get me to believe people.

Hey, I'm a member now!
    tut tut.going against your own siggy.
    the questions weren't for my benefit,they were for the others to get to know you
    ALSO,don't insult the cartoons!!!!!!!
    PS;i was on at the same time as you - again! - but on another forum.bugger!

ReputationRep:
    2)what are your talents?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?

1) Yeah! Heck I dunno how to be unloyaal :confused:
    2) Reading AF!!!! And gargaling the alphabet and jingle bells
    3) Er... The number 42! The Kwastich Haderach! And a leather pocket book! (If you dunno what I'm mentioning here you need to read more books!)
    4) Nothing! :p: I'm lucky! All though I might be allergic to AF haters
    5) Er............. Phobia? What's my phobia?.... I dunno!
    6) The Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, The man who was Magic, Dune, Dune messiah, AF :p: :p: , Treasure Island. And my fave authors are, Paul Gallico, C.S Lewis, Robert Louis Stevenson, Frank Herbert, Eion Colfer :cool: , and that's about it.
    7) Snow patrol, TatU, Maralyn Manson, Green Day, The Who, Limp Bizkit, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand and me :p: playing my electric guitar
    8) The nonexistent AF movie, Tron, Trigun, Slayers, A lot of anime, The Pagemaster, FREE WILLY!! No just kidding *takes a shotgun a puts willy out of his misery*
    9) ANIME!!
    10) Nope, too young :eek:
    11) No, she can right whatever she wants, I see no problem with HP (sauce lol!)

Whoops! (I forgot to put this in before)

I am part of The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins

ReputationRep:
    2)what are your talents?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?

1) Yes, unless being loyal to the society involves doing something I really don't want to do (eat cats, break my computer, drop out of school, etc)
    2) Reading (unless it's something I don't want to read)
    3) UFOs, vampires, ghosts, werewolves, etc
    4) Cats, dogs, grass, trees, horses, and lots of other stuff
    5) Giant flying fish landing on me, being killed, and being embarrassed
    6) I'll just put down some of my fav authors, and you can look up what they wrote, okay? Eoin Colfer, JK Rowling, KA Applegate, Barb and JC Hendee, Terry Pratchett, Vivian Vande Velde, Margaret Peterson Haddix, Gordon Korman, Jerry Spinelli, Diana Wynn Jones, and (since an hour ago when I finished Cirque Du Freak) Darren Shan
    7) Green Day, Linkin Park, Nickleback, Evanesence, Emerald Rose (who no one else seems to have ever heard of), and several others that I forgot to put in
    8) Pirates of the Caribbean, the Matrix, Star Wars (excluding the new ones), LOTR, and (once again) several others that I forgot to put in
    9) Unforeseen circumstances prevent me from answering this question
    10) Not that I know of . . .
    11) Nope
    I'm part of The Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins!!!

ReputationRep:

PS;i was on at the same time as you - again! - but on another forum.bugger!

Heh, cool.

And, uh, I just went to my user CP, and saw this "Latest Reputation Received". What the heck is that?

Heh, cool.

And, uh, I just went to my user CP, and saw this "Latest Reputation Received". What the heck is that?
    thats your rep.see those little green boxes next to the number of posts by you?well,if people give you positive rep then you get lots of green boxes.which is why i'm asking people to rep me :cool: :p: by clicking that weight scale next to number of posts of this thread

1)Will you be loyal to the society?OFCOURSE!!!I WOULD NEVER DESERT YOU GUYS!
    2)what are your talents?WRITING,RAPPING,
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?ALIENS,WITCHES,VAMPIRES,WERE WOLVES AND OTHER SUPERNATURAL STUFF.ALSO I'M ABIT OF A SCIENCE GEEK *hides face*
    4)what are you allergic to?ANNOYING PEOPLE,DUST,CHAVS :eek: :rolleyes:
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them :rolleyes: )I HAVE SEVERE ATTACKS OF STAGE FRIGHT.once i had to be Sean Paul JR in a play and...well,it truly was a traumatizing experiance.
    6)list your fav books and authors?ARTEMIS FOWL,THE BARTIMAEUS TRIOGY,DAN BROWN,HARRY POTTER,DARREN SHAN etc
    7)list your fav singers/bands?LINKIN PARK!!!GREEN DAY!!! FUEL!!!JIMMY EAT WORLD!!!*calms down slightly*Guns N Roses,3 Doors Down,Limp Bizkit,Will Smith,POD,
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?THE MATRIX!PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,STAR WARS,SHREK,THE INCREDIBLES,ICE AGE,THE GRUDGE,THE RING etc
    9)fav cartoon/comedies? :rolleyes: :p: SIMPSONS,FRIENDS
    10)have you ever been drunk :p: ?NAH (btw,that question was asked to see how wild you were)
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?NOPE.DESPITE MY CHRISTINAITY TEACHERS' DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO BRAINWASH THE CLASS :eek:

alright now...Foaly's turn *looks at foaly expectantly*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.