The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Got so drunk idk what the **** I'm diing5
Can't sleep, worried :s-smilie: I've thought for a while that my bedroom in my flat was a bit humid and damp, I bought a dehumidifier but it hasn't helped much.. Now I've noticed there's a couple of patches of mould growing on the walls and I just looked at my laptop (I haven't used it for a while because it's broken) and there's mould dust stuff all inside all the spaces between keys and around the edges :cry:

I don't know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Can't sleep, worried :s-smilie: I've thought for a while that my bedroom in my flat was a bit humid and damp, I bought a dehumidifier but it hasn't helped much.. Now I've noticed there's a couple of patches of mould growing on the walls and I just looked at my laptop (I haven't used it for a while because it's broken) and there's mould dust stuff all inside all the spaces between keys and around the edges :cry:

I don't know what to do :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can get special mould cleaner for the walls, not sure what to suggest for the laptop - maybe have a look online at keyboard cleaning methods.
Original post by Riku
It'd be 18 months today and 3 months No Contact since things ended in such a messy manner, still miss her, she would have wanted a cute little half-anniversary...been such a ****ing idiot :frown:

chat with the mods discussing ban or change in account tomorrow too.

can people tell me if they think my TSR thread post history has even slightly improved since my ban from R'ships and temp ban over summer?

I think it's got worse if I'm completely honest. Sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
:proud:

How are your plans to do occupational therapy going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not bad, thanks. I've been to four open days, and I'm decided on where to apply (Salford, York St John, Cumbria and Sheffield Hallam). The thing that's really holding me back at the minute is waiting for my DBS check so I can start my volunteering. I've been having a think about my personal statement though, and I'm not too worried about that side of things. :smile:
slept all yesterday so postponed therapy, next appointment not till the 6th November...sigh, my sleep pattern is awful as always.

just..I don't know...feel so down right now, just want to stop feeling **** but no chance of that anytime soon I don't think, sigh.
Reply 8786
Original post by james1211
I think it's got worse if I'm completely honest. Sorry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, thanks man
:grouphugs: for everyone who had a bad night.

Feeling a bit physically better today - body isn't sore all over at least :colondollar:
My anxiety and paranoia has grown to a point where I can't focus on anything else. Haven't managed to get a doctors appointment out of fear and because I'm so busy all the time, which doesn't help. Can't do this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sheridanamber
My anxiety and paranoia has grown to a point where I can't focus on anything else. Haven't managed to get a doctors appointment out of fear and because I'm so busy all the time, which doesn't help. Can't do this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: It does really sound like you should see a doctor - if your problems are affecting you that much then it's definitely time to do something about it. :hugs:
Original post by Odd socks
I forget who studies what here, are there any med or pharmacy or physiology type students here that could look at something (fairly basic) and tell me if it's correct?

Posted from TSR Mobile

third year med student :smile: and snow is a third year chem student :smile: although it looks like you've managed fairly well! i had a wee peek at it and tbh i do much more clinically focussed pharm rather than chemistry based pharm so I'm afraid i'm not sure :colondollar:
DBS CHECK CAME!!!! :biggrin:

So ****ing happy. :tongue:
Original post by superwolf

:yay: :jive: :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awesome! :smile:

glad you are happy!
Parents are arriving in Aberdeen tonight.. Bracing myself to hide pretty much every aspect of myself that they don't agree with.. I'll need to hide the picture Ash drew me :frown: incase they ask who drew it

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM :sad:

But awesome news!
had to et out of school today becuase of my fears.
I think a user on TSR is trying to make me do something bad to myself. I'm not going to ofc as I'm in the green zone mostly and I only go as far as amber these days but they keep hammering away at my insecurities.
I'm not even bothered. I'm just wondering how people can be so nasty :lolwut:.
Original post by guitaristemily
had to et out of school today becuase of my fears.

Oh dear :console:.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by keromedic

Oh dear :console:.

i just couldnt go in today. my fears about today basicly overpowered me and i refused to go in. luckly, my parents understood and rung school for me, and becuase i was ment to be off timetable today anyway, im not missing anything that important.
Original post by guitaristemily
i just couldnt go in today. my fears about today basicly overpowered me and i refused to go in. luckly, my parents understood and rung school for me, and becuase i was ment to be off timetable today anyway, im not missing anything that important.

I'm sorry. What sort of fears do you have?

Latest