bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by geekay1)
And i cant wait lol
the crazy amount of joy you can gain from this is amazing :rolleyes:
Me neither, they should bring back painkiller too...I don't think triple health was a big enough boost...make it like 6 times health or you might as well just give them Chuck Norris as a deathstreak. :rolleyes:
geekay1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Me neither, they should bring back painkiller too...I don't think triple health was a big enough boost...make it like 6 times health or you might as well just give them Chuck Norris as a deathstreak. :rolleyes:
Well this depends on how sledgehammer go about things will be epic or a major fail i think
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well this depends on how sledgehammer go about things will be epic or a major fail i think
Yeah obviously hoping for it to be epic but I won't hold my breath. They clearly assume that over complicating a game is the key to make it amazing whereas you look at arguably the best CoD game for multiplayer and it was the 4th one and that was so simple...:sigh:
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah obviously hoping for it to be epic but I won't hold my breath. They clearly assume that over complicating a game is the key to make it amazing whereas you look at arguably the best CoD game for multiplayer and it was the 4th one and that was so simple...:sigh:
Yep the first modern warfare was great MW2 was fun though.
I think it gets over hyped to the point where its impossible for the game to actually be as good as everyone's expecting
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Looking to platinum Brotherhood by the end of next week. Last exam is on Wednesday, so... :teehee: How did you get on with yours?
I'm just glad that they're over :p: Not sure that I'm all that confident about any of them - could go either way - but I'm just going to try to put it out of my mind as much as possible for now. Results are mid-July...
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

wooo
:holmes: I look forward to hearing more
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yep the first modern warfare was great MW2 was fun though.
I think it gets over hyped to the point where its impossible for the game to actually be as good as everyone's expecting
It was great fun but they'd changed too much imo. Stuff like shotguns/maching pistols as secondary....or RPGs having incredible range.

I hope that they try to rekindle the stuff that made CoD so good...I really do.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was great fun but they'd changed too much imo. Stuff like shotguns/maching pistols as secondary....or RPGs having incredible range.

I hope that they try to rekindle the stuff that made CoD so good...I really do.

Yeah but regardless i will be looking forward to it.
secondarys did go to far auto shotguns and so on, no problem with the guns being kept but as your main gun only imo
badger-man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hope they go back to basics in MW3. No more painkiller, no bringing back juggernaught, no commando or commando pro...
It's never going to live up to the inevitable hype but hopefully it ends up being a good, balanced FPS.
Enoch.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think I will be getting this one.

Didn't enjoy cod bo that much, and I only play it when someone persuades me to play with them.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ussumane)
I don't think I will be getting this one.

Didn't enjoy cod bo that much, and I only play it when someone persuades me to play with them.
Yeah but Treyarch made BO, Activision/Sledgehammer are making the newest one...I hate BO but I'll still get MW3.
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah but Treyarch made BO, Activision/Sledgehammer are making the newest one...I hate BO but I'll still get MW3.
Never heard of this one...is there past games made by them so that I can take a look? Dosen't matter if they are old
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Never heard of this one...is there past games made by them so that I can take a look? Dosen't matter if they are old
They dont have any past games on there website :rolleyes:
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They dont have any past games on there website :rolleyes:
hmmm so they are quite new? Can they handle COD? :afraid:
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hmmm so they are quite new? Can they handle COD? :afraid:
Im sure they are made up of some of the all time greats in the gaming world
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im sure they are made up of some of the all time greats in the gaming world
Ah true, most likely they are
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ah true, most likely they are
They better not disappoint though else i shall hunt them down :mad2:......
Enoch.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They better not disappoint though else i shall hunt them down :mad2:......
Hmm...chaos would emerge if such thing happens...:holmes:
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is PSN back up yet? :mad:

Whats the latest news? I am sick and tired of waiting. Whats the hold up? Jus give us a patch FFS.

It's been 2 weeks since I could last play F1 2010. I hope SCEE will compensate me in some way.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)

Whats the latest news? I am sick and tired of waiting. Whats the hold up? Jus give us a patch FFS.

It's been 2 weeks since I could last play F1 2010. I hope SCEE will compensate me in some way.
WOW

no offence but read and then realize what is wrong with your post.
Illusionary
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/...ration-update/

Just keep watching the PS Blog. Yes, there'll be compensation.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads