Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    Stop following me around then?

Or you could yaknow, take chill pill. The forum is no place for toxic people running around trying to upset people. :lol:

Is everything ok?

ReputationRep:
    Stop following me around then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    Or you could yaknow, take chill pill. The forum is no place for toxic people running around trying to upset people. :lol:

Is everything ok?
    Everything is not ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Like mad :coma: The position is just... the right height when you are on your knees.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its a heart not a peni...
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Everything is not ok.

I won't even troll you. What's wrong? Why all the upset?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    Haha we are all scared for our lives

He is quite the argumentative little scamp

Lostgear likes Apebob, end of Aaron.
    lmao JUST AS I SAID:

I'LL BE GONE AND THEY STILL TALKIN BOUT ME!!And look Arie has Web anger probs, how chic! :rolleyes: They say I cry for attention but who just randomly "goes wild" on chat forums. Yea expel those demons idiot. :congrats: I NEVER think about you ppl when I'm off here much less when I'm on but look who keeps mentioning me. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    I won't even troll you. What's wrong? Why all the upset?
    This site has too many stupid people. I made a simple post and some of them bore down on me. Plus I had a history with some of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    lmao JUST AS I SAID:

I'LL BE GONE AND THEY STILL TALKIN BOUT ME!!And look Arie has Web anger probs, how chic! :rolleyes: They say I cry for attention but who just randomly "goes wild" on chat forums. Yea expel those demons idiot. :congrats: I NEVER think about you ppl when I'm off here much less when I'm on but look who keeps mentioning me. :toofunny:
    Well you must of been missing me if the first thing you do on TSR is come check on us <3

ReputationRep:
    Its a heart not a peni...
    I know what I'm looking at...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    WHo needs to be asked if everything's ok on a random forum? Lmao if you have issues who takes it out on the internet just funny biz here. So glad I blocked this guy but seeing what he says when people quote him is just :ahee:.

And then watch the rest of this thread "go in" on me :giggle: I don't think so.

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK.

ReputationRep:
    I know what I'm looking at...:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    His lovely T-shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Well you must of been missing me if the first thing you do on TSR is come check on us <3
    The first thing? :teehee: I been reading and PMing and I have people I asked round here to tell me if someone is mentioning my name so I can handle dat :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    WHo needs to be asked if everything's ok on a random forum? Lmao if you have issues who takes it out on the internet just funny biz here. So glad I blocked this guy but seeing what he says when people quote him is just [s]ahee[s].

And then watch the rest of this thread "go in" on me :giggle: I don't think so.

BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK.
    Do you have a few issues yourself?

ReputationRep:
    The first thing? :teehee: I been reading and PMing and I have people I asked round here to tell me if someone is mentioning my name so I can handle dat :closedeyes:
    <3

(Original post by darkred)
    She is a delightful human being, the best in the gene pool

ReputationRep:
    Can we all just chill out guys???

His lovely T-shirt?
    The sexy looking chandelier on the ceiling :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkred)
    Yeah I have issues with people who expel their pent up frustration online to strangers and then sic randomers on people expecting them to take it :rolleyes: But whooo are youuu seriously? lol another randomer who doesn't know what's going on but still wants to put in their two cents.

ReputationRep:
    The sexy looking chandelier on the ceiling :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it might be antique :cool:

ReputationRep:
    But let me continue to block...it isn't futile at all it helps because who will click something in order to read it if they hate that person? :dontknow: Works for me!

Anyway have your creepy e-fun guys :rolleyes:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well, that escalated quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have issues with people who expel their pent up frustration online to strangers and then sic randomers on people expecting them to take it :rolleyes: But whooo are youuu seriously? lol another randomer who doesn't know what's going on but still wants to put in their two cents.
    You just seem a little unhinged m8.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.