Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    ****... That was actually great trolling

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got done so hard ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Hazard? Don't mention his name in the same paragraph as Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, Robben please. Also he is not a top player. Barely turned up in the CL knockout stages last season (apart from a penalty in Paris) and was completely anonymous for Belgium at the WC.
    Hazard is not in the same level as Robben, Bale and Ribery? Are you actually serious?

Hazard-Bale: Hazard is a much better dribbler, creates more chances and can play as an AM. His close control with the ball is really good compared to Bale. Hazard can get himself out of tight situations. Very comfortable with the ball and rarely loses it. Bale is all about his pace, his shot accuracy + power, and his physicality. Despite Hazard's small stature, he is still very strong. Only thing I would say is that Bale can take free-kicks, Hazard can't/doesn't. Looking at this, Hazard is easily in league with him.

Can't comment on the other two because I don't watch them play every week or so. But unless Ribery and Robben have 20+ assists and goal scoring stats that matches Ronaldo and Messi, I don't see why Hazard isn't in the same eague with them. He clearly is, and you're just a hater. Everyone clearly sees the boy is super talented.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    :rofl:

i have been successfully trolled by somebody kudos to him for stringing out such a long convo out of me
    Ah ****, he got me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    http://www.espnfc.com/borussia-dortm...-job-in-future

Reckon We'll get Klopp after Wenger goes?
    Guardiola will be our next manager quote me on this tho I suspect wenger would prefer Klopp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Decent enough performance yesterday but still the same problems, goal on counter with the fullback caught in the oppositions half with no cdm cover (other than flams feable attempt to mark ageurp) and poor zonal defending from a set piece, also ozil played out of position yet again. IMO we need to get rid of either wilshere or Ramsey and bring chambers into right wing or left wing to make space for ozil in the middle as well as telling monreal to stop going forward at least until Theo's fit again. I generally rate monreal defensively but him and ozil in left wing never getting back is just suicide against the other top 4 teams who can counter so quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Hazard is not in the same level as Robben, Bale and Ribery? Are you actually serious?

Hazard-Bale: Hazard is a much better dribbler, creates more chances and can play as an AM. His close control with the ball is really good compared to Bale. Hazard can get himself out of tight situations. Very comfortable with the ball and rarely loses it. Bale is all about his pace, his shot accuracy + power, and his physicality. Despite Hazard's small stature, he is still very strong. Only thing I would say is that Bale can take free-kicks, Hazard can't/doesn't. Looking at this, Hazard is easily in league with him.

Can't comment on the other two because I don't watch them play every week or so. But unless Ribery and Robben have 20+ assists and goal scoring stats that matches Ronaldo and Messi, I don't see why Hazard isn't in the same eague with them. He clearly is, and you're just a hater. Everyone clearly sees the boy is super talented.
    Tbh, the bale and hazard comparison is similar to the Messi and Ronaldo comparisons that go on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlehelp)
    Tbh, the bale and hazard comparison is similar to the Messi and Ronaldo comparisons that go on.
    Exactly. Both are brilliant, leave it at that.

ReputationRep:
    QPR are so woeful

ReputationRep:
    debuchy out for 2 months....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weeknd5000)
    debuchy out for 2 months....
    How can that be when he's due for a medical test on Monday?

People should source obscure information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    How can that be when he's due for a medical test on Monday?

People should source obscure information
    http://news.arseblog.com/2014/09/rep...or-two-months/

Normally their source is correct

ReputationRep:
    Big chance for Hectorinho. Wenger has faith, why else would he let Jenko go if not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weeknd5000)
    http://news.arseblog.com/2014/09/rep...or-two-months/

Normally their source is correct
    "Le Parisien reports this morning that the French international has damaged ligaments in his left ankle and could be out until the middle of November."

They're just rehashing news from a French paper who'd have no clue whatsoever about Debuchy's injury when he himself probably doesn't know the extent of his injury because he hasn't had a medical test yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    What with a 1-1 draw vs City last season at the exact same fixture?.
    LOL the end result doesn't always determine the game. Come on, every football fan knows that. If you watched the game yesterday you would have seen that Arsenal played some amazing football. Their best football of this season so far. Before the game I would've taken a draw but the way we played yesterday was so great that I was angry lol and knew we could've won it. We drew against the Champions. There were more positives than negatives to take away from that match. So actually we did improve. But im still pissed we didnt win.

if you did actually watch the game stop being biased and give credit when its due..we have improved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    LOL the end result doesn't always determine the game. Come on, every football fan knows that. If you watched the game yesterday you would have seen that Arsenal played some amazing football. Their best football of this season so far. Before the game I would've taken a draw but the way we played yesterday was so great that I was angry lol and knew we could've won it. We drew against the Champions. There were more positives than negatives to take away from that match. So actually we did improve. But im still pissed we didnt win.

if you did actually watch the game stop being biased and give credit when its due..we have improved
    Improved in terms of perfomances but that alone will not win you titles, results will win you titles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Improved in terms of perfomances but that alone will not win you titles, results will win you titles.
    lol...yeah I know- im simply replying to the statement he made because he said we didnt improve as we drew with City last season when we were at home. I agree with what youre saying.

ReputationRep:
    The Debuchy injury is pretty bad then, that means Chambers is going in at RB? Not a lot of options, if you pick up another defensive injury over this little run. Who'd be going in presumably at RB if you lose a CB? You think Wenger will risk it with the first choice back 4 against S'ton?

ReputationRep:
    the kids will probably get a run in the COC, too many important games coming up to risk first 11 players for that match really. Wouldn't be against being knocked out of it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Southampton don't tend to take the Cups serious either.

Here's what I'd expect -

Ospina
    Hector Hayden Nacho Coquelin
    Flamini Diaby
    Joel Rosicky Poldi
    Sanogo

Strong attack, laughable defence.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal were fine last year v the big teams at home, it was away where they were awful.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.