Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:cry: why do i have such a ****** sister
I went to the shop and bought myself two bottles of fizzy... total of £0.80. totally breaking the bank right?
oh and some turkey fingers...
she has just phoned me up and had a go at me because on sunday i told her i had no money.
on sunday I did not have any money. i went to the bank yesterday and discovered i had money in my isa. However yesterday I refused to babysit her children purely because of inconvienience, so now she is having a go at me because i "lied" to her about having money :cry: its driven me so low i actually want to hurt.
And no matter what i say, she keeps going on and on and she can't get it into her ******* head that i didn't have money on sunday :cry:
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
:cry: why do i have such a ****** sister
I went to the shop and bought myself two bottles of fizzy... total of £0.80. totally breaking the bank right?
oh and some turkey fingers...
she has just phoned me up and had a go at me because on sunday i told her i had no money.
on sunday I did not have any money. i went to the bank yesterday and discovered i had money in my isa. However yesterday I refused to babysit her children purely because of inconvienience, so now she is having a go at me because i "lied" to her about having money :cry: its driven me so low i actually want to hurt.
And no matter what i say, she keeps going on and on and she can't get it into her ******* head that i didn't have money on sunday :cry:
Hey you!
i
she doesn't seem like all that nice a sister...
sounds like you need to get outta there sharpish if that's an option. can't really offer any advice, but we're all here to hear you out at least...

i almost definitely failed one of my exams today. **** it. i'm currently a) drunk, and b) in possession of a massive water pistol. so for the time being at least, i'm happy.

hope you're all ok in here.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
Hey you!
i
she doesn't seem like all that nice a sister...
sounds like you need to get outta there sharpish if that's an option. can't really offer any advice, but we're all here to hear you out at least...

i almost definitely failed one of my exams today. **** it. i'm currently a) drunk, and b) in possession of a massive water pistol. so for the time being at least, i'm happy.

hope you're all ok in here.
ooh sounds like lots of fun *nods*
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
( i feel so fat right now
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
know the feeling. I don't want to start dieting in case it gets out of control though, happens very easily with me.

not feeling too great tonight, introduced a new mouse yesterday and i'm having to let them fight out the hierarchy. i know they're not seriously fighting as there's no blood/scratches/biting but there's so much squeaking
the new mouse is adorable, can't wait to show my nephew tomorrow and let him name her. hopefully will pick me up a bit.

i'm petrified of going to sleep tonight. For the last week or so i've dreamed about a time when they tied me up and left me there overnight. just leaves me exhausted. i hate looking back but I can't stop myself. it's like some part of me thinks i can fix it.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
know the feeling. I don't want to start dieting in case it gets out of control though, happens very easily with me.

not feeling too great tonight, introduced a new mouse yesterday and i'm having to let them fight out the hierarchy. i know they're not seriously fighting as there's no blood/scratches/biting but there's so much squeaking
the new mouse is adorable, can't wait to show my nephew tomorrow and let him name her. hopefully will pick me up a bit.

i'm petrified of going to sleep tonight. For the last week or so i've dreamed about a time when they tied me up and left me there overnight. just leaves me exhausted. i hate looking back but I can't stop myself. it's like some part of me thinks i can fix it.
:hugs: i'm sorry
i am afraid of sleeping, feel so lonely.
I only feel fat because when i was on the bus today a black woman refused to move when i tried getting off so i pushed past her and she shouted er look at that fat girl it really hurt
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel very down all of a sudden. This is the first weekend I've spent at uni all year, and I really don't want to be here. I just wish there was somebody here who didn't hate me. :cry:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I feel very down all of a sudden. This is the first weekend I've spent at uni all year, and I really don't want to be here. I just wish there was somebody here who didn't hate me. :cry:
:hugs: i'm sure they dont hate you :hugs: is it being there thats making you feel down or something else maybe?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hugs: i'm sure they dont hate you :hugs: is it being there thats making you feel down or something else maybe?
They do hate me. :sadnod:

I just feel as if I'm doing this for nothing. Assuming I make it through the next few weeks, then I'll probably scrape a degree, but wherever I go there'll be people who treat me like **** just because I was ill, and I can't see any way round that.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
They do hate me. :sadnod:

I just feel as if I'm doing this for nothing. Assuming I make it through the next few weeks, then I'll probably scrape a degree, but wherever I go there'll be people who treat me like **** just because I was ill, and I can't see any way round that.
:jumphug: sorry
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
anyone around for a pm :cry:
Hey Sian, what's up? :hugs:

I'll be here all night. I need to cram some Bio and Chem into my head.
Comm Tiger
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm always around.

I'm getting geniunley scared of depression coming back again in the winter. Last year I was fine up unti October when I crashed massively, and I'm pretty sure it may happen again, I just hope the melatonin helps. I don't know how I will be able to live my life if it comes back year after year, this one episode has changed my social life, my perception of the world, has strained personal relationships immensely and left me with a constant battle againt a relapse of self harm. What happens if I crash every year?.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:hugs: i'm sorry
i am afraid of sleeping, feel so lonely.
I only feel fat because when i was on the bus today a black woman refused to move when i tried getting off so i pushed past her and she shouted er look at that fat girl it really hurt
that's pretty harsh. people are such *******s these days.

I'm quite upset with my brother, he bought my nephew round while I was at work, gave him the mouse, helped him choose the name and told him it was a present from him. so when I went to collect jake (nephew) and told him I had a present for him, he was like "al mal got me present, got me mouse!". I know it's petty but I really wanted to be there and see the look on his face and everything. I worked my ass off at the hotel to get out early and collect him.

besides all that, I'd asked Alastair not to go into the mouse cage because the new mouse is still settling down. He never listens to me at all, like I asked him to watch the mice for me while I had a bath the night before last; I said leave the new mouse totally alone and if molly starts grabbing on to her then tap molly on the bum and take her out for 10 minutes if she won't stop.
I come back down and he's got the new mouse out because molly was chasing her, which is upsetting the balance all over again.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
( i feel so fat right now
Mmm same :sad: I go through phases of being somewhat obsessive about eating/exercising (never really does much) and then not giving a damn. Currently starting an obsessive phase. :o:

Bit happier than last night, still feel a bit Not sure why - Only one more morning of work before two training days, then another morning of work then I'm off with my best mate to Leeds to go to her summer ball - AKA get pissed :ninja: As long as I'm around people I'm normally ok... And I have a riding lesson booked for Tuesday, which is awesome.
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Mmm same :sad: I go through phases of being somewhat obsessive about eating/exercising (never really does much) and then not giving a damn. Currently starting an obsessive phase. :o:

Bit happier than last night, still feel a bit Not sure why - Only one more morning of work before two training days, then another morning of work then I'm off with my best mate to Leeds to go to her summer ball - AKA get pissed :ninja: As long as I'm around people I'm normally ok... And I have a riding lesson booked for Tuesday, which is awesome.
its good you got some things too look forward to.
i just did something stupid and it hurts so so much i can't actually move much
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
its good you got some things too look forward to.
i just did something stupid and it hurts so so much i can't actually move much
What did you do? :hugs:
Vienna Cannon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i went to sit down thinking there was a chair behind me, i already had a bit of back pain and now its increased from a small area to my whole back
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i went to sit down thinking there was a chair behind me, i already had a bit of back pain and now its increased from a small area to my whole back
Oh, ouch! :console: I did a fitness DVD earlier and I think I pulled something, oops.
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm alone, jobless, not good at anything, and can barely afford to eat, let alone pay bills.

I'm officially a failure.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise