ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Its an easy A tbh.

:nah: I'd get you up to my level!

Tips...

Take your time
    C1 do not make arithmetic mistakes!
    Make sure you know your concepts
    Well it would be nice to get my French back up to speed. And Spanish too, haven't looked at that in months. :eek:

Thanks - arithmetic mistakes are most definitely my downfall! Longer, trickier questions I'm fine with, but it's a guarantee I'll make some stupid mistake in one of the first questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyJina)
    Oh wow! How was that? What things did you do?

Oh I didn't realise Cambridge has a summer school! Is there a link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg I did so much, ancient Greek lecture for first year theology on thurs; first year philosophy lecture, second year theology lecture, theology supervision, subject mixer for philosophy, first year history of maths lecture AND the non pub pub quiz (also bought a hoodie for a tenner) on Friday, and then I stayed behind until six in Cambridge after it ended and bought books and souvenirs omg wbu?

And yeah! The Sutton trust summer school! I didnt know it was possible not to hear of it google gogoggo(can't link as on phone) there's also oxford UNIQ open!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowninginsound)
    Well it would be nice to get my French back up to speed. And Spanish too, haven't looked at that in months. :eek:

Thanks - arithmetic mistakes are most definitely my downfall! Longer, trickier questions I'm fine with, but it's a guarantee I'll make some stupid mistake in one of the first questions.
    Yeah, PM me then I can try and help with both!

Yeah haha, it is always the arithmetic in C1

Got a C3 paper back today that a maths teacher marked, 100% :woo: doing another now.. (Well did it)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I'll probably end up taking some biochemistry inclined modules.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Got a C3 paper back today that a maths teacher marked, 100% :woo: doing another now.. (Well did it)
    Cool! Well I'm just off to a music lesson but I'll PM you when I get back.

Well done, that's awesome! I got 100% in an FP1 mock I did today.

ReputationRep:

What did you get in C3 C4 last summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowninginsound)
    Cool! Well I'm just off to a music lesson but I'll PM you when I get back.

Well done, that's awesome! I got 100% in an FP1 mock I did today.
    Okay have fun!

Well done lets hope we can produce the same in the actual exams!

(Original post by Red Fox)
    What did you get in C3 C4 last summer?
    83 and 93 respectively

ReputationRep:
    Okay have fun!

Well done lets hope we can produce the same in the actual exams!

83 and 93 respectively
    Still impressive for a year 11. Two more marks probably would have done it? Tough one to take

ReputationRep:
    So no-one has ever got 100 UMS in a C1 or C2 exam in my school:lol:, sounds promising.

ReputationRep:
    Still impressive for a year 11. Two more marks probably would have done it? Tough one to take
    Two raw marks would have been an A* yeah

ReputationRep:
    Two raw marks would have been an A* yeah
    Have you got most posts on TSR yet? Highest I've ever seen(except you) is around 42k

ReputationRep:
    So no-one has ever got 100 UMS in a C1 or C2 exam in my school:lol:, sounds promising.
    Dw you can do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara8000)
    Omg I did so much, ancient Greek lecture for first year theology on thurs; first year philosophy lecture, second year theology lecture, theology supervision, subject mixer for philosophy, first year history of maths lecture AND the non pub pub quiz (also bought a hoodie for a tenner) on Friday, and then I stayed behind until six in Cambridge after it ended and bought books and souvenirs omg wbu?

And yeah! The Sutton trust summer school! I didnt know it was possible not to hear of it google gogoggo(can't link as on phone) there's also oxford UNIQ open!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wowowowow! You did a lot! A lot! I just visited two lextures, one on the end of the French empire and the second on History and political thought... Something like that! In terms of activities, I visited the ADC theatre at midnight and watched a brilliant production. We also went to the non-pub pub quiz and came 5th haha which was good considering my group was made up on linguists and trinity college guys who studied irrelevant subjects (to the quiz).,. We also went to the student union debate place and it was awesome! During the debate my school was mentioned and i was fangirling slightly. Dinner at St johns was good too and my mentor does a show at the Cam FM so i got to go there and speak live (it was terrifying!)... I considered buying the hoodie but thought people would think it's weird since i'm not a student so i bought glasses and antique clocks and willy wonka chocolate. All in all it was amazing, i had 2 other mentees living with me right at the top and we'd have midnight feasts and everything.

Oh. I'm not feeling too favourable towards the sutton trust. I missed their deadline for their american school and asked if i could have an extension but was declined. haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara8000)
    Dw you can do it!
    C1 is too easy to make silly mistakes on and not too sure on C2. My teacher has had a student with 100 in M1 for every year he's taught it so I need to try and carry his record on haha

ReputationRep:
    Have you got most posts on TSR yet? Highest I've ever seen(except you) is around 42k
    One day

Maybe tbh

ReputationRep:
    One day

Maybe tbh
    How's Chem and Physics going?

ReputationRep:
    Media mock went rather well! (considering I revised for a day )
    Just applied science and History :eek: now!

ReputationRep:
    How's Chem and Physics going?
    I'd say pretty well

Though observation ISA was annoying

ReputationRep:
    I'd say pretty well

Though observation ISA was annoying
    Is an ISA different to a controlled assessment? We do qualitative, quantitative and evaluative. Done the first two for physics but don't have my mark yet, got 6/10 on 2 chem qualitative attempts which is apparently a D

ReputationRep:
    Is an ISA different to a controlled assessment? We do qualitative, quantitative and evaluative. Done the first two for physics but don't have my mark yet, got 6/10 on 2 chem qualitative attempts which is apparently a D
    Nah it's the same ish.

Done one for physics on friday, don't know marks though!

It probably is is this OCR? Because only the evaluative is /10, the other two are /15.

I have 15/15 and 15/15, waiting for the /10; but I know that'll be low!,

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.