Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Yeah haha. Would rather lose than help a brother out smh^

:rofl: lol at the one goal we concede with him on the side. We love you really Jack.
    I really love him but can't see a spot for him at the team atm. He is bound to a bit sloppy coming back into the team.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    St Totteringham's day should be coming up soon, shouldn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I love what united and liverpool have been reduced to..

On the liverpool threads its like a teenage couple not wanting to hang up the phone

'oh we dont deserve top 4'

'no, we dont deserve top 4.. look at all our lossess'

'but we really really dont deserve top 4, we have been so poor'

'well someone needs to get top 4, even if we both dont desere it'

Blah blah..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    I love what united and liverpool have been reduced to..

On the liverpool threads its like a teenage couple not wanting to hang up the phone

'oh we dont deserve top 4'

'no, we dont deserve top 4.. look at all our lossess'

'but we really really dont deserve top 4, we have been so poor'

'well someone needs to get top 4, even if we both dont desere it'

Blah blah..
    tbf neither of them do. Neither does Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    Let this season be a lesson to you that the 4th place trophy means **** all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    Let this season be a lesson to you that the 4th place trophy means **** all
    not gonna lie, your baiting is legit 0.1/10.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad no one mentioned the title in this thread today, next season title talk will be over before it began Unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    not gonna lie, your baiting is legit 0.1/10.

How is it baiting? Don't waste my, and everyone else's time by quoting me if you're not going to provide a genuine response.

Arsenal have relished on finishing "4th" so consistently the past decade as if it's held any relevance to the grand scheme of things. It's only this year that Arsenal are finishing 2nd that they can see just how poor finishing 4th is in this league compared to the title.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8di...ature=youtu.be
    zurich is dat u doe?

ReputationRep:
    If Wilshere. An get converted into a decent CDM I almost feel like we wouldn't need to sign one. He was excellent there with England (3 MOTM in a row even if they weren't against great teams). Only thing going against him is his height really.

Whilst there isn't any really difference between 2nd and 3rd I'd be pretty pissed if we bottled it now and didn't get second, big performance needed today, in reality our 3 home games should all be easily winnable today is the last real challenge bar united

ReputationRep:
    What is it with this attitude that player X can easily be converted into player Y :s:

Wilshere does not have the discipline to play as deep CDM in fact I'd say he's more attack minded then Ramsey so you're having a giggle

ReputationRep:
    Awful baiting is awful, he's played at CDM successfully many times for England and has said he'd like to play there for us as well? But yeah, I'm having a giggle

ReputationRep:
    Is every Arsenal fan here from London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Awful baiting is awful, he's played at CDM successfully many times for England and has said he'd like to play there for us as well? But yeah, I'm having a giggle

What are you on about? Again don't subject me to such foul terms like the other fool

A few good games against teams that aren't even in the bloody top 100 and all of a sudden Wilshere is the next Matic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichuAtDeGeaBa)
    What are you on about? Again don't subject me to such foul terms like the other fool

A few good games against teams that aren't even in the bloody top 100 and all of a sudden Wilshere is the next Matic :rolleyes:
    I've never said he'd be the next Matic, I said he'd be a decent CDM if needed. Realistically, his best position is as a deep lying playmaker who can also go forward when needed.
    My point is as has been shown this season with Coq the solution to a teams problems isn't always to bring in a £25mil player. At Arsenal we have 6 players who are all very good at playing in the 3 central midfield positions. You can play Coq-Rambo/Cazorla-Ozil, knowing that Coq will mop up when Ozil and Cazorla charge forward, but equally, you can have Wilshere-Ox-Cazorla/Ozil with two B2B centre midfielders who don't disregard their defensive abilities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I've never said he'd be the next Matic, I said he'd be a decent CDM if needed. Realistically, his best position is as a deep lying playmaker who can also go forward when needed.
    My point is as has been shown this season with Coq the solution to a teams problems isn't always to bring in a £25mil player. At Arsenal we have 6 players who are all very good at playing in the 3 central midfield positions. You can play Coq-Rambo/Cazorla-Ozil, knowing that Coq will mop up when Ozil and Cazorla charge forward, but equally, you can have Wilshere-Ox-Cazorla/Ozil with two B2B centre midfielders who don't disregard their defensive abilities

I think it's been too long since you've watched Wilshere son otherwise you would be aware of his lack of discipline. He charges forward more than any other player infact I'd say his biggest strength which isn't actually that great is dribbling forward with the ball but then his glass ankles come into play and he falls down 9/10 of the time

As I mention Ramsey before he's more likely to work as a CDM but you'll still be limited cause neither have the same defensive ability as Le Coq
    Arsenal should put in a tasty bid for Mikel it would do them wonders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Is every Arsenal fan here from London?
    not me - I lived in london for 5 years, which is when I started watching football, and following arsenal - but I am not from london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    not me - I lived in london for 5 years, which is when I started watching football, and following arsenal - but I am not from london
    Ok I live in South London but still support Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Ok I live in South London but still support Arsenal
    fair enough

For me it just came about because of the people I was surrounded by.

The actual closest club to where I lived whilst I was in london was chelsea.. then QPR second, with arsenal somewhere 3rd or so..

But all of my friends who I used to go to the pub with, were arsenal fans (well 2 were united..) - so I just natrually started to cheer them on, as when ever I would watch footblal, it was surrounded by mostly arsenal fans

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.