Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    That shouldn't be funny

Indeed it does, it sure does give me a buzz, when I can stop making a fuss, and just speak my mind and so in time, use these rhymes in order to define these lines of mine that I'm tryin' to bind just so I can find a way out of this mess. It's this negativity I detest, like you being lead astray; some would call that a test. And I must say, you should be blessed for keeping up unlike the rest who fall back at the last hurdle, moaning like poor Myrtle. The harsh remarks are fatal, but you gotta look on the bright side, it's where you gotta reside. With a bit of positivity you'll finally see that if you put your mind to it, you will achieve that ****.

No idea how else to end that :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good myrtle reference

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    That's good for you, but honey; I've got to sort him out, he ain't even funny

Oooh look here, big snot thinks he's a big shot because he spat out a line, but it feels like I just spat out a lime while reading that ****, cause everything you've written I could've done in my sleep,
    so why don't you be an obedient prepubescent teen and admit defeat?
    Cause now I'm turning up the heat, I'll burn an Eskimo when he's frozen to his seat, win an arm wrestle against Hercules while racing past Hermes, I'm not sure you heard me.
    You say God has the throne, well let me sit in peace and stop groveling at my feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't keep a straight face reading this That last line!:ahee:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    It's ok :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dw it can't kill me since his powers only work in this realm. Since I'm not part of this realm, but in a different realm aka OtherWorld I can't be killed! :proud: :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld
    Ooh yay! At least one of us can survive:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I can't keep a straight face reading this That last line!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I win?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good myrtle reference

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I was and still am very proud of that :o:p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I was and still am very proud of that :o:p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I must say, you beat me on the Harry Potter punchlines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's done two on here and you've done one but you do have an unfair advantage so naturally I would say yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I must say, you beat me on the Harry Potter punchlines

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was just one but thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Well, he's done two on here and you've done one but you do have an unfair advantage so naturally I would say yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hehe

That was just one but thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still one more than me

Oh wait, I did a dementor one once

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That shouldn't be funny

Indeed it does, it sure does give me a buzz, when I can stop making a fuss, and just speak my mind and so in time, use these rhymes in order to define these lines of mine that I'm tryin' to bind just so I can find a way out of this mess. It's this negativity I detest, like you being lead astray; some would call that a test. And I must say, you should be blessed for keeping up unlike the rest who fall back at the last hurdle, moaning like poor Myrtle. The harsh remarks are fatal, but you gotta look on the bright side, it's where you gotta reside. With a bit of positivity you'll finally see that if you put your mind to it, you will achieve that ****.

No idea how else to end that :rofl:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree with on the fact that this life's a test, that's why I revised and f***ed the rest, I ain't aiming for nothing but the best, if I fail at least I'll know I tried my best, if these f****ers are insects, then I'm the pest, I'll kill all of 'em and clear up the mess, God's the host, I'm just a guest, even if I have no hope, I ain't losin' faith in ma lord, coz that's like being in the middle of a game and pullin' out the damn cord, I may not have a lambo, may not even be a ford, and if I don't if I don't have a gun, I'll just use a f***ing sword, if that ain't available then I'll be like thor, I'll pickup the hammer, and if I ain't blessed with that, then I'll use a f***ing spanner.........Yes I'm illiterate, I don't have no manners, if u wanna teach me some then bring your books and come, I'll f*** u up just like I did to your m.... nevermind Whoops that went too far

ReputationRep:
    Hehe

Still one more than me

Oh wait, I did a dementor one once

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You know it's true

Oooh that sounds awesome
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I agree with on the fact that this life's a test, that's why I revised and f***ed the rest, I ain't aiming for nothing but the best, if I fail at least I'll know I tried my best, if these f****ers are insects, then I'm the pest, I'll kill all of 'em and clear up the mess, God's the host, I'm just a guest, even if I have no hope, I ain't losin' faith in ma lord, coz that's like being in the middle of a game and pullin' out the damn cord, I may not have a lambo, may not even be a ford, and if I don't if I don't have a gun, I'll just use a f***ing sword, if that ain't available then I'll be like thor, I'll pickup the hammer, and if I ain't blessed with that, then I'll use a f***ing spanner.........Yes I'm illiterate, I don't have no manners, if u wanna teach me some then bring your books and come, I'll f*** u up just like I did to your m.... nevermind Whoops that went too far
    Jesus! Haven't even read it yet! will do soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You know it's true

Oooh that sounds awesome

Jesus! Haven't even read it yet! will do soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :laugh: Mr T rules!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Suck it death :eviltongue:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Woahhhhhhhh :lolwut:
    You gotta take it more slow. My proper reply is what I'll be delaying, and this Is all I'm saying
    To which bit?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Hahaha :laugh: Mr T rules!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Suck it death :eviltongue:

Posted from OtherWorld
    :woo:

*chants in the background* "mr T, mr T, mr T!" :rofl:
    Quite the popular one you are

Indeed :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Woahhhhhhhh :lolwut:
    You gotta take it more slow. My proper reply is what I'll be delaying, and this Is all I'm saying

To which bit?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    All of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you didn't know it's true and you didn't think your dementor line sounded awesome?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.