Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    JEN STOP IT. YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD

*cries a lot*

btw - we may have a friend who has decided she wants to visit on the weekend we're going to alton towers. Dunno what's happening yet so we'll wait and see!

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is allowed to feel bad. :hmmm:

You may feel, hungry, sleepy, thirsty or content. But nothing else. :p:

ReputationRep:
    dazi you go to all sorts of weird classes :hmmm:

i cant clean my wok :bawling: mums going to shout. i demanded an expensive one and ive ruined it. there a bits burned on the bottom and i cant for the life of me get them off. ive soaked it, used fairy liquid, used a metal scrubby thing. HELPPPPPP.

oh okay darielle! can she not come?

ReputationRep:
    Well to make you feel better Darielle, I skipped on going to aikido and then ate an entire baguette of garlic bread.

I like eating Guylian chocolate with a big glass of milk, seems to go really well.

ReputationRep:
    *snuggles kazzen and glares at jen* Kazzen is my new besty friend. :p:

YAH I think she can, but she's driving up, and it would cost her to leave her car somewhere in Sheffield, so maybe she could drive to the cottage? I DONT KNOW

Jen: Don't scrub it with metal thingie, that'll ruin the bottom of the wok. Put some boiling hot water (straight from the kettle) in with either vinegar or lemon juice. Leave it to soak for an hour or so then try to get it off.

ReputationRep:
    she always has been :hmmm:

i already scrubbed it so ive already ruined it its like proper black charcoal patches. i cant gettem off. i put kettle water in once already and it made no difference! ill try with the vinegar and kettle water and then leave it for ages and then try again.

what a silly driving! maybe we can go another weekend then

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to go another weekend, I want to go to alton towers!

*runs away from kazzen and snuggles jen* You're my favouritest girl remember :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guyssss, whats a good place to go to on a tuesday night? ._.

ReputationRep:
    dunnow bed?

ReputationRep:
    im too tired :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    I don't want to go another weekend, I want to go to alton towers!

*runs away from kazzen and snuggles jen* You're my favouritest girl remember :p:
    Are you saying I'm not a girl? :eek:

Sarforaz...I found Tuesday Club at the union surprisingly good when I really didn't expect it to be my thing.

Poor Simon is ill He needs hugs. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hugs for Simon pleasethankyou.

Kazzen is definitely a girl. :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    christopher is poorly too! im taking him magic huggles later i can be nurse jen for the weekend. how exciting. (not that im glad you're ill christopher :ninja: ) weeeeeeeeeee snugs in a few hours #excited#

ReputationRep:
    I bet its man flu, ive got it. Im going to die.

ReputationRep:
    Chris is being quite discreet about it! Well he was until he told me he was ill and then the symptoms kept coming for about 10minutes. But he's not really moaned!

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to die. You're not allowed. You have to hug me better once I get ill from hugging you better.
    Can I cook for you tomorrow?

Poor Chris too. He and Simon must have been spending too much time together.

ReputationRep:
    Sure.

I don't think I have a tutorial today, apparently it's been changed to tuesday.

I like to moan. :p:

ReputationRep:
    You haven't moaned really. Not much chance between all the coughing :p:.
    Ha, I'm spending time with you between lecture and CIS then, so there.

ReputationRep:
    If you insist. :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont think chris is coughing yet so he wont keep me awake but when hes poorly he keeps me awake cos he huffs and puffs cos he cant sleep. if he does imma make him play halo (with his headphones in) til he falls asleep. i'm a caring person really

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.