(Original post by ironandbeer)
    Hi my name's Aaron and I'm a *******.
    Tell us something we don't know :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)

Tell us something we don't know :rolleyes:
    I'll tell you three things.

Cheryl is a babe.

You don't like Cheryl because your man does.

You don't like Cheryl because she reminds you of yourself.

Spoiler:
    Show

Well. That spoiler was a fail.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you three things.

Cheryl is a babe.

You don't like Cheryl because your man does.

You don't like Cheryl because she reminds you of yourself.

Spoiler:
    Show

Well. That spoiler was a fail.
    She doesn't remind me of myself actually, that's such bull****.

& All of that was very unnecessary.

ReputationRep:
    She doesn't remind me of myself actually, that's such bull****.

& All of that was very unnecessary.
    You are the biggest diva I've ever met on TSR :rofl: And I've known Dave, remember.

The above you can take as an insult or a compliment or both

ReputationRep:
    Probably not :teehee:
    Well im gonna give it a shot anyway , I'm gonna put the reasons why in a spoiler tag because its quite long, but i'll leave my guesses at the bottom.

Spoiler:
    Show

Now firstly im going off the assumption that everyone who has said it isnt them is telling the truth, so that rules out me, you, ironandbeer, jack and chris. There could be more I missed.

Secondly, I'm guessing for you to know there may be graduations, you must speak to people outside the thread in PMs or texts or other methods. Now given Tomsta said he texted you before you mentioned it, my first guess is Tomsta (he also commented above saying "do we know who it is yet?", which could be his way of teasing us)

Finally, I'm gonna guess that the second person is a girl. There are not many girls on this thread I can think off (You, Sena, Laura, Bookworm, LilyLouise, Sass and Kayleigh). Now I remember you saying you don't really speak to LilyLouise much so I'm gonna rule her out. Out of the others I get the feeling the 2 you speak to most frequently are Sass and Laura. So as a guess, I'm gonna say Sass.

In conclusion, I think the 2 possible graduates are Tomsta and Sass

Am I right?

ReputationRep:
    omg, I just opened the door to a delivery man and genuinely went speechless ahaha that was so embarrassing

(Original post by Joe1996)
    Well im gonna give it a shot anyway , I'm gonna put the reasons why in a spoiler tag because its quite long, but i'll leave my guesses at the bottom.

Spoiler:
    Show

Now firstly im going off the assumption that everyone who has said it isnt them is telling the truth, so that rules out me, you, ironandbeer, jack and chris. There could be more I missed.

Secondly, I'm guessing for you to know there may be graduations, you must speak to people outside the thread in PMs or texts or other methods. Now given Tomsta said he texted you before you mentioned it, my first guess is Tomsta (he also commented above saying "do we know who it is yet?", which could be his way of teasing us)

Finally, I'm gonna guess that the second person is a girl. There are not many girls on this thread I can think off (You, Sena, Laura, Bookworm, LilyLouise, Sass and Kayleigh). Now I remember you saying you don't really speak to LilyLouise much so I'm gonna rule her out. Out of the others I get the feeling the 2 you speak to most frequently are Sass and Laura. So as a guess, I'm gonna say Sass.

In conclusion, I think the 2 possible graduates are Tomsta and Sass

Am I right?
    ahahaha, Joe you made me laugh :lol: I do like the way you think though - I must admit :teehee:

The logic behind the boys was thought out pretty well - so I'll applaud you for that But I'll let you ponder as to whether or not it's actually right! As for the girls, I doooo speak to Lilylouise as we both went to the same school and she's actually in a relationship anyway ;P hahaha and I only speak to one girl frequently and yes it's Sass buuuuut unfortunately you're waaay off

Sorry m'dear you're not right :teehee: And that's your 1 guess gone

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to restore my phone, please pray it works out and I don't lose everything - if I do, I think I might cry...

I've backed it all up of course, but you never know with technology these days

ReputationRep:

ahahaha, Joe you made me laugh :lol: I do like the way you think though - I must admit :teehee:

The logic behind the boys was thought out pretty well - so I'll applaud you for that But I'll let you ponder as to whether or not it's actually right! As for the girls, I doooo speak to Lilylouise as we both went to the same school and she's actually in a relationship anyway ;P hahaha and I only speak to one girl frequently and yes it's Sass buuuuut unfortunately you're waaay off

Sorry m'dear you're not right :teehee: And that's your 1 guess gone
    Damn, I really thought i had at, I'm not cut out to be a detective :lol:
    I guess that means 2 boys then, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I really thought i had at, I'm not cut out to be a detective :lol:
    I guess that means 2 boys then, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see
    No comment

Tbh, I feel like nothing's going to happen now anyway But October's the month!

ReputationRep:
    No comment

Tbh, I feel like nothing's going to happen now anyway But October's the month!
    I'll just stick with the maths

We have to wait all the way till October, this has got to be a violation of our human rights :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'll just stick with the maths

We have to wait all the way till October, this has got to be a violation of our human rights :laugh:
    ahahahaha Had to rep you :rofl:

I'm sure you'll survive

ReputationRep:
    ahahahaha Had to rep you :rofl:

I'm sure you'll survive

Haha thanks, repped you back

And if I don't survive, it'll be all your fault

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks, repped you back

And if I don't survive, it'll be all your fault
    Awww, thank you!

Well, when you feel it's all getting abit much, I suppose I can give you a clue :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Awww, thank you!

Well, when you feel it's all getting abit much, I suppose I can give you a clue :teehee:
    Thats very kind of you, hopefully I can keep my mind of it

ReputationRep:
    There are two girls in my biology class that I think are attractive. I just don't know how to have coherent conversations with them haha. I found out that they are both redoing AS as well and I just want to be their friends to see how they are like.

Why does biology have soo many pretty girls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    r u ok m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alpen)
    r u ok m8?
    Yes bruv. How's London Met?

ReputationRep:
    Yes bruv. How's London Met?
    you mean University of Warwick

I have not started yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.