Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I agree with on the fact that this life's a test, that's why I revised and f***ed the rest, I ain't aiming for nothing but the best, if I fail at least I'll know I tried my best, if these f****ers are insects, then I'm the pest, I'll kill all of 'em and clear up the mess, God's the host, I'm just a guest, even if I have no hope, I ain't losin' faith in ma lord, coz that's like being in the middle of a game and pullin' out the damn cord, I may not have a lambo, may not even be a ford, and if I don't if I don't have a gun, I'll just use a f***ing sword, if that ain't available then I'll be like thor, I'll pickup the hammer, and if I ain't blessed with that, then I'll use a f***ing spanner.........Yes I'm illiterate, I don't have no manners, if u wanna teach me some then bring your books and come, I'll f*** u up just like I did to your m.... nevermind Whoops that went too far
    Oooh interesting, maybe imma bring the Sting and be the lord of this Ring, but it don't mean I'm wearing the bling, it means i won't feel a thing when I fling you out of this lyrical rink, you're skating on the brink slating on my Mrs, sure she won't wanna miss this when I go supernova on this beat, spit this slick **** so quick you're thinking I've miss hit, listen to what I'm dissing cause I'm a lyrical acrobat performing miracles off the bat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    So you didn't know it's true and you didn't think your dementor line sounded awesome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, so that's what it was - forgot what I laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    That's good for you, but honey; I've got to sort him out, he ain't even funny

Oooh look here, big snot thinks he's a big shot because he spat out a line, but it feels like I just spat out a lime while reading that ****, cause everything you've written I could've done in my sleep,
    so why don't you be an obedient prepubescent teen and admit defeat?
    Cause now I'm turning up the heat, I'll burn an Eskimo when he's frozen to his seat, win an arm wrestle against Hercules while racing past Hermes, I'm not sure you heard me.
    You say God has the throne, well let me sit in peace and stop groveling at my feet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, Andy, don't know much about you but jus to let you know, you ain't hard, you're softer than cotton candy, you may have accumulated and formulated good vocab from college, and maybe you're smart and beat me in knowledge, but it ain't about memorising formulas and applied Mathematics, its about your lyrical acrobatics, I ain't no Eminem, no Slim shady, but gotta say, you sound like a man lady, who never made it. so u like spitting out limes? they're bitter and sour, just ike your comedy, which dies by the hour. Now I would say ur older but age is a trivial matter, not saying your better, don't get flattered. you're a bit like the dough, which keeps getting battered.........you say your god, but you just got shattered by a kid that was told, his life never mattered.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so that's what it was - forgot what I laughed at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So it was both of those? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh interesting, maybe imma bring the Sting and be the lord of this Ring, but it don't mean I'm wearing the bling, it means i won't feel a thing when I fling you out of this lyrical rink, you're skating on the brink slating on my Mrs, sure she won't wanna miss this when I go supernova on this beat, spit this slick **** so quick you're thinking I've miss hit, listen to what I'm dissing cause I'm a lyrical acrobat performing miracles off the bat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm, okay I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woah.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lord of the Rings!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    8866 was a cool number

8867 is less cool

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, okay I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining
    Awww OK. Goodnight. This continues tomorrow:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    8866 was a cool number

8867 is less cool
    Sorry! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Night matrix.

ReputationRep:

Night matrix.
    I'm not going to bed now...I was just saying goodnight to hamza
    Edited the number for you
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Andy98 Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. lol any ways goodnight TTYL

ReputationRep:
    Awww OK. Goodnight. This continues tomorrow:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hopefully

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to bed now...I was just saying goodnight to hamza
    Edited the number for you
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol Just gently trying to get a proof done, conscious it's late ect, so not too intensive, hence I'm on here
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hey, Andy, don't know much about you but jus to let you know, you ain't hard, you're softer than cotton candy, you may have accumulated and formulated good vocab from college, and maybe you're smart and beat me in knowledge, but it ain't about memorising formulas and applied Mathematics, its about your lyrical acrobatics, I ain't no Eminem, no Slim shady, but gotta say, you sound like a man lady, who never made it. so u like spitting out limes? they're bitter and sour, just ike your comedy, which dies by the hour. Now I would say ur older but age is a trivial matter, not saying your better, don't get flattered. you're a bit like the dough, which keeps getting battered.........you say your god, but you just got shattered by a kid that was told, his life never mattered.
    You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
    You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
    Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
    you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
    Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol Just gently trying to get a proof done, conscious it's late ect, so not too intensive, hence I'm on here
    Ohh I see good luck with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
    You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
    Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
    you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
    Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :clap2: that was great lol

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    ----. ----. ---.. ----.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Andy98 Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. lol any ways goodnight TTYL
    You think I'm being serious? Hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.