CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    How are you on this fine evening?

Looks like there's trouble again :banghead:
    dead lol
    wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    dead lol
    wbu?
    oh dear... Get some rest and hope tomorrow is better

I'm good, thanks - very tired though so I'll log off now and will be back tomorrow!

keep the count going peeps!

ReputationRep:
    oh dear... Get some rest and hope tomorrow is better

I'm good, thanks - very tired though so I'll log off now and will be back tomorrow!

keep the count going peeps!

I can't sleep or move or anything, there is a bug in my room
    :hide:

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetically, if they could, you'd end up with more tracking logs showing up with "Not delivered - damaged parcel" in there, and there would be damage to said parcels! I think that the essential foods, like what you mentioned, ran out at the Co-op first as well. In our previous village, we had a corner shop and the co-op, we always used to go to the corner shop for some items, as it was only a couple of minutes walk away. Everyone in that area used the corner shop, as well as the co-op, hence the lack of food! (Plus, the co-op was a 30 minute walk away.)
    I think we had some wellies to walk in, though it might have been comfy shoes - I can't remember as it was that long ago!

Yep, we have 3 local options, plus the Rushden High Street, and the local Post Office having a shop. So I think we're covered! :yep:

Yowch, the ice would have resulted in virtually no cushioning, and it would be as bad as if there was no snow at all - plus, it'd be worse since electronic goods would be soaked through and destroyed (likewise with clothing). Electronic items do not like moisture at all, as it could damage the circuit boards and other items, and stop the item from working.
    Though the moral of the story - don't throw your parcels about!

Already have MKDS
    MK WII will likely be bought as I also have a steering wheel to use with the Wii
    MK7 3DS would be possible if I upgraded to a 3DS, which will happen due to the DSi (and DS Lite) being rather old and obsolete now, though I will keep both consoles.
    MK8 WiiU will not happen. I can't justify getting a Wii U when I don't use my Wii much!

I can't remember what the first games that I played were - though I know it was not on a SNES! May have been on a Playstation, PS2 or Gameboy Original?

edit: He's back :mad: :banghead:
    spotify95 Very true, it would indeed go between a failure to deliver and being returned to the local depot! Oh dear, I can comprehend why the situation regarding the snow, was problematic - that would have been quite a journey in snow. I believe it took us a similar amount of time to arrive at the newsagents for milk and bread, too.

Wellington boots are definitely ideal in snow due to being waterproof and well insulated, and therefore prevent one's feet from becoming extremely cold, providing thick socks are worn.

It is fantastic to hear that you have more options to opt for now, in the case of adverse weather. ^-^

Indeed, and with the negligence towards such parcels, the seller would not be covered for a refund, due to the fact that electronic goods, as well as a ridiculously vast list of other items are omitted from the list of items eligible for a refund in the event of sustaining damage during transit. Yes, people should definitely not throw parcels around!

I agree, you would be best off purchasing a 3DS due to using handheld gaming devices significantly more in comparison to consoles. I am going to make an educated guess and state that the first gaming device/console you ever played was either a Gameboy Original or a Playstation.

How are you today?

Btw, you need to change the number in the post between CheeseIsVeg's posts!

:moon:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.