This discussion is closed.
digitalis
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Rather that than "Hello, I'm Helen B, one of the on-call doctors....full clerking...examination...explana tion of diagnosis/differential and management plan..."

"Thank you nurse, but when am I going to see the doctor?"
halfadoc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rather that than "Hello, I'm Helen B, one of the on-call doctors....full clerking...examination...explana tion of diagnosis/differential and management plan..."

I've had one better than that - in second year me and my gp visit partner (also female) were waiting outside the gp practise (they lock their doors for lunch and we started at 2 so had to wait till they unlocked them) along with an elderly couple (patients) who were chatting to us and we explained we were there on placement at which point they asked if we were trainee receptionists . I'm pretty sure receptionists dont have to do placements...
Vulpes
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

PRSOM :rofl:
digitalis
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by halfadoc)
I've had one better than that - in second year me and my gp visit partner (also female) were waiting outside the gp practise (they lock their doors for lunch and we started at 2 so had to wait till they unlocked them) along with an elderly couple (patients) who were chatting to us and we explained we were there on placement at which point they asked if we were trainee receptionists . I'm pretty sure receptionists dont have to do placements...
:rofl:
Kinkerz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by halfadoc)
My clinical partner was once mistaken for a cleaner. A nurse directed her towards the cupboard with all the cleaning equipment.
Beska
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kinkerz)
My clinical partner was once mistaken for a cleaner. A nurse directed her towards the cupboard with all the cleaning equipment.
:rofl:
buzzcat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Wangers)
No, access from 1997 onwards - funnily enough, college dosn't have the most recent one year - as if they don't want us to read the most recent stuff. Email the author?
Thanks for trying Wangers

http://gifsoup.com/view/184828/raptor-mascot-fail-o.gif
John Locke
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
has anyone watched this

literally awful.
Penguinsaysquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by John Locke)
has anyone watched this

literally awful.
Oh good God.... :facepalm:
John Locke
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
Oh good God.... :facepalm:
one of your kindred too, from now on that's how i'll assume that's how you all are
Penguinsaysquack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
one of your kindred too, from now on that's how i'll assume that's how you all are
The one BL graduate and it has to be the posh totty that noone probably liked I would assume..

Thankfully I've not had the misfortune of meeting a single person like that here :noway:
Phryx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
has anyone watched this

literally awful.
So cringeworthy
Phryx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00nf7lj

1min 3s onwards. OMG.
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
has anyone watched this

literally awful.
I don't remember her being quite so awfully posh.
Renal
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phryx)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00nf7lj

1min 3s onwards. OMG.
That's pretty good for a first day.
Phryx
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Renal)
That's pretty good for a first day.
Can't quite make out if he says: "I'm not ****ting you here " or "I'm not cheating you here" .
Beska
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phryx)
So cringeworthy
Haha bless her.
Vulpes
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone happen to have access to this article? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19650674

Systemic exposure and implications for lung deposition with an extra-fine hydrofluoroalkane beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol fixed combination.

Clinical pharmacokinetics [0312-5963] Bousquet, Jean yr:2009 vol:48 iss:6 pg:347 -58

I can only view the abstract. :puppyeyes:
rumandraisin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vulpes)
x
Nah sorry mate, tried looking for it but the best i could get was the abstract also.
SMed
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vulpes)
Does anyone happen to have access to this article? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19650674

Systemic exposure and implications for lung deposition with an extra-fine hydrofluoroalkane beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol fixed combination.

Clinical pharmacokinetics [0312-5963] Bousquet, Jean yr:2009 vol:48 iss:6 pg:347 -58

I can only view the abstract. :puppyeyes:
Nope sorry. Imperial doesn't have access.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (135)
62.79%
No I haven't decided yet (46)
21.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (34)
15.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise