Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Very very risky. You have to be 100 percent certain they feel the same way.
    a kiss is harmless, it's not like i'm saying kiss then then rip her clothes of and unfasten her bra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    hense the "most girls" not saying kiss random girls as you feel like it, just from teh stories i've heard if the people know each other then a kiss in provate randomly sprung sometimes works
    Whatever you say, I'm just saying you'd have to be careful or it'd end badly...I for one would not hold back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    It's sad that I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally excited to go see frozen tomorrow, isn't it?
    What is frozen?

ReputationRep:
    a kiss is harmless, it's not like i'm saying kiss then then rip her clothes of and unfasten her bra
    Do you really think that? How many girls have you kissed out of the blue who haven't been attracted to you? Its not the same as kissing a family member (unless you're in Europe).

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think that? How many girls have you kissed out of the blue who haven't been attracted to you? Its not the same as kissing a family member (unless you're in Europe).
    none cos i lack the confidence to do it ....

Only kissed 3 girls so i'm going on stories and info here not personal expierance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    What is frozen?
    The new disney film

ReputationRep:
    The new disney film
    Awwww I love Disney films. I want to watch Robin hood.

ReputationRep:
    The new disney film
    I haven't heard of it What's it about?

ReputationRep:
    none cos i lack the confidence to do it ....

Only kissed 3 girls so i'm going on stories and info here not personal expierance
    Youd have to be an expert of womens body language to pull that off. You need to know from their expressions whether they would accept it or feel sexually assaulted by it. Fine line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    I haven't heard of it What's it about?
    I'll let you know tomorrow when I've been hahah, the trailer looks good though!

ReputationRep:
    Awwww I love Disney films. I want to watch Robin hood.
    Ooooh I'm mega excited it's a bit ridic. Might get my sister to go to nandos with me after if it's open haha

ReputationRep:
    I'll let you know tomorrow when I've been hahah, the trailer looks good though!
    Cool I'll go watch the trailer now, I think

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to get Rocksmith 2014

ReputationRep:
    xxx
    Just finished watching the trailer, looks fun

ReputationRep:
    Thats a shame, next time you see her, just spring it on her
    Haha, no, the girl is just a friend...but I think she likes me. I don't know for sure. She doesn't show it well if she does. She's certainly not my type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Haha, no, the girl is just a friend...but I think she likes me. I don't know for sure. She doesn't show it well if she does. She's certainly not my type.
    WHat makes you sure she isn't your type?

ReputationRep:
    WHat makes you sure she isn't your type?
    My type is mentally stable, intelligent, tattooed & pierced rock chick, she's psychotic, unintelligent, unhinged, completely blank and she dresses more like a man than I do.

ReputationRep:
    My type is mentally stable, intelligent, tattooed & pierced rock chick, she's psychotic, unintelligent, unhinged, completely blank and she dresses more like a man than I do.
    ahh right i see what you mean, rock chicks are great

ReputationRep:
    doesn't sound like a good match and she doesn't sound very appealing at all :lol:

ReputationRep:
    ahh right i see what you mean, rock chicks are great
    They are But then I'm a rock 'dude', so it makes sense \m/

(Original post by Robbie242)
    doesn't sound like a good match and she doesn't sound very appealing at all :lol:
    Ha, try telling that to my family. She came over, got on well with my mum who thought she was lovely and suddenly she's trying to set me up with her. Mum doesn't know the half of it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.