Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    think im being kicked out of being a guide leader :sad:
    :console: what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    How comes? :hugs:
    a couple of weeks ago i emailed the leader saying i need to take a break because of my health. i didnt go into detail with whats wrong with me as its personal, but both my mental and physical health have taken a bit of a nose dive recently.

had an email today from another guider saying that the leader has asked to have me taken off the system "as i am no longer to help"
    iv heard nothing from the leader herself

ReputationRep:
    I had to wait an hour and a half in the pharmacy to get my prescription. This is after the half an hour it took me to convince my doctor that even though I wasn't on the system yet I was registered at that practice, I was very definitely prescribed this medication last month. It was so frustrating, I even took along my notes from the psychiatrist, which clearly state the medication I'm on and why. Left me absolutely no time to do the reading for the supervision I have at 6. Just feel drained and bleh.

ReputationRep:
    My letter for dsa is finally ready to be sent off, now all I've got to do is sign it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    am pretty sure I'm gonna fail my exam in a week :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    am pretty sure I'm gonna fail my exam in a week :sad:
    no your not hun! not at all :nah:

ReputationRep:
    TinyChat
    http://tinychat.com/m84rq4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    :hugs: for everyone.

So far I've managed to accomplish absolutely nothing, I'm still writing up notes from a lecture I had on Monday...
    Ahhhh crap I need to write up notes too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    no your not hun! not at all :nah:
    i am, its on 6 weeks of material and i haven't started proper revision yet :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Ahhhh crap I need to write up notes too :lol:
    I'm literally drowning in work...I've been doing the same thing for two hours :'(

ReputationRep:
    i am, its on 6 weeks of material and i haven't started proper revision yet :sad:
    try not to panic hun, you can do it, i promise, i really do promise.

ReputationRep:
    TinyChat
    http://tinychat.com/m84rq4
    :hugs: thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    I'm literally drowning in work...I've been doing the same thing for two hours :'(
    I'm in the process of creating a presentation right now, but I think next week I'm getting two essays on top if it. Definition of fun :lol:

ReputationRep:
    try not to panic hun, you can do it, i promise, i really do promise.
    feel really ****ty about it because i failed this exam last year and that triggered me getting help and i promised myself i'd not let my MH make me muck up my education again and i think it is :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm in the process of creating a presentation right now, but I think next week I'm getting two essays on top if it. Definition of fun :lol:
    I'm like about to cry cos there's too much and I'm too tired honestly think it could be 1 o'clock before I'm done for the night!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling emotionally and physically exhausted and I can't go home this weekend because I have an essay to write (due Monday) so I need all the time I can get.

ReputationRep:
    feel really ****ty about it because i failed this exam last year and that triggered me getting help and i promised myself i'd not let my MH make me muck up my education again and i think it is :sigh:
    you're not alone tbh :console:

ReputationRep:
    think Mcdreamy, and i want to say snowflake to medcine stuff i think
    Naaah guv. I burn things, make things go bang and swear at computers. Don't really like doing this biological chemistry stuff.

ReputationRep:
    all the cool people are on tinychat atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    Naaah guv. I burn things, make things go bang and swear at computers. Don't really like doing this biological chemistry stuff.
    :jumphug:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.