Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
    You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
    Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
    you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
    Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, will take into consideration

ReputationRep:
    You think I'm being serious? Hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol, I never said that
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Hmm, okay I have to go sleep now gotta get up at 6:45 Am in the mornin' gotta be hustlin, grindin', my own business is what I'm minding, unlike some people, who just love intertwining
    I'll leave you some proper work, from which you may learn when you return.

I gotta be up at 5:30 you lightweight

Spoiler:
    Show
    you see that you're just a monster but it's like encore, they always want more, you gotta be on form, but you can't even go home to hide because on the inside you're terrified of your own folks, petrified you'll become them, you strive to be different, but it's too late, you can't make amends, it gets to the point where you've only got suicide in your head, can't even form a line, you got no drive, you can't even find time for your friends who want to relieve your stress,
    But you're trapped inside the chains and restraints you made yourself, rap is your only way to escape but you're in so much pain you've got no words to say!
    You write a verse but you rip it up because it's not good enough, who cares if you're giving up?
    You eat but you lost your appetite, just bring it up,
    You used to live it up but now you're struggling at sitting up!
    Living? Tough! Kill it, ****! Leave the bloodstains on this page, I'll use it to write this verse, **** a hearse, seriously, who cares? Stick your **** right in the exhaust pipe, they always make more, it could be worse, feel no remorse! Want more? Give it an encore, go in once more, like it's a long straw, never just get one whore, get on four, drop jaws, rock floors heck, you know what's more? Get them on a long tour, **** them on every bed in the world, I know it's absurd but when you can't throw a word without going beserk with these flowing curses you don't want them to understand these hallowing verses

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Woah.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lord of the Rings!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, will take into consideration
    lol, I never said that
    You're welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Anime spam has commenced

Posted from OtherWorld
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Your not getting the 100th post Aj I am

Posted from OtherWorld
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I'll leave you some proper work, from which you may learn when you return.

I gotta be up at 5:30 you lightweight

Spoiler:
    Show
    you see that you're just a monster but it's like encore, they always want more, you gotta be on form, but you can't even go home to hide because on the inside you're terrified of your own folks, petrified you'll become them, you strive to be different, but it's too late, you can't make amends, it gets to the point where you've only got suicide in your head, can't even form a line, you got no drive, you can't even find time for your friends who want to relieve your stress,
    But you're trapped inside the chains and restraints you made yourself, rap is your only way to escape but you're in so much pain you've got no words to say!
    You write a verse but you rip it up because it's not good enough, who cares if you're giving up?
    You eat but you lost your appetite, just bring it up,
    You used to live it up but now you're struggling at sitting up!
    Living? Tough! Kill it, ****! Leave the bloodstains on this page, I'll use it to write this verse, **** a hearse, seriously, who cares? Stick your **** right in the exhaust pipe, they always make more, it could be worse, feel no remorse! Want more? Give it an encore, go in once more, like it's a long straw, never just get one whore, get on four, drop jaws, rock floors heck, you know what's more? Get them on a long tour, **** them on every bed in the world, I know it's absurd but when you can't throw a word without going beserk with these flowing curses you don't want them to understand these hallowing verses

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whoops 5:30?! I'm gonna wake up at 5:30 too now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm so sorry but I don't think I can read all of that rn, good job, you win tonight, but I'mma be back, and the exhaust pipe **** thing, erm....just read that part and ngl, it feels kinda weird to go for a pee now
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.