This discussion is closed.
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
hi guys. How's everyone doing?

Got exam tomorrow, **** scared about it. :sad: I hate exams I wish they could just use assessed essays to grade people instead I do alright on them.
Hey Saber, what's your exam in? It seems like quite a few of us have exams tomorrow. I hate exams too. Especially Chemistry exams I can't pass.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by diamonddust)
Hey Saber, what's your exam in? It seems like quite a few of us have exams tomorrow. I hate exams too. Especially Chemistry exams I can't pass.
See pm :p:

...chemistry, :eek: all respect to you. I've heard how hard it is. Good luck!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
See pm :p:

...chemistry, :eek: all respect to you. I've heard how hard it is. Good luck!
Just replied! And I've almost given up on it, I've done zero revision, have no knowledge of anything... I'm gonna be in that exam hall shaking because I don't know anything so I'm going to wake up at 3 and revise for 4 hours and hope it's enough. :afraid:
I don't even know why it's hard... it just is! Other people can do it though. :sad:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just replied! And I've almost given up on it, I've done zero revision, have no knowledge of anything... I'm gonna be in that exam hall shaking because I don't know anything so I'm going to wake up at 3 and revise for 4 hours and hope it's enough. :afraid:
I don't even know why it's hard... it just is! Other people can do it though. :sad:
Just do the best you can. :hugs:

Not sure how productive that 4 hours revision would be, a decent night's sleep always helps me with exams. iirc, you doing AS level? So if worse comes to worse, even though it's not ideal, it's possible for you to resit? Try not to feel too pressured.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Badddd idea, trust me, get some quick revision (things you KNOW will be on the exam) written on a crib sheet now, go to bed in an hour or so time, get a decent nights sleep and sleep through, otherwise you'll be stressed and tired in the exam!
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Badddd idea, trust me, get some quick revision (things you KNOW will be on the exam) written on a crib sheet now, go to bed in an hour or so time, get a decent nights sleep and sleep through, otherwise you'll be stressed and tired in the exam!
I'll try that. My calculator has decided to act weirdly and round things to 1 decimal place and it's making me even more worried I'm going to mess up the calculations...
Thanks for letting me rant guys. Hope you're all ok.
saoirse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
It is different for everyone though- even if Im pretty tired and cant concentrate much, Im still better off cramming for a few hours if I haven't revised. I can just about stretch my energy out until the end of the exam and then collapse exhausted:p:

In school when I tried the "good nights sleep" approach-because I was lazy and vaguely cocky and thought I could wing it- with no revision done, hoping enough had sunk in when I wasn't daydreaming in class, well needless to say it hadn't lol. Disaster!
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My calculator
is it a Pocket Calculator?
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
is it a Pocket Calculator?
Haha, I get it! *feels smart*

And I failed Chemistry! Not as badly as I thought I was going to fail but still pretty badly. I predict myself a D. I'm annoyed though, because looking through the TSR thread (I really should stop doing that) I got a few right and then crossed it out and changed it! :mad:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Haha, I get it! *feels smart*

And I failed Chemistry! Not as badly as I thought I was going to fail but still pretty badly. I predict myself a D. I'm annoyed though, because looking through the TSR thread (I really should stop doing that) I got a few right and then crossed it out and changed it! :mad:
It might have changed since my day, but I thought that you still got marks for the right answer even if it was crossed out (or was that only at GCSE?).

How many more exams do you have?

:hugs:
diamonddust
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
It might have changed since my day, but I thought that you still got marks for the right answer even if it was crossed out (or was that only at GCSE?).

How many more exams do you have?

:hugs:
Only 2 more! I have one of them tomorrow... but it's in the afternoon so I have extra time to revise!
I hope the crossing out rule applies because I made too many mistakes. I should stick to my first answer!
And lol at 'since my day' - you're not old lol :p:
How were your exams?
Hope they went ok! :hugs:
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:sad: I feel really useless today. I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and you just make things worse by even trying. I just can't be bothered with any of it right now
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel like banging my head against a brick wall. I am a complete failure, I have upset so many people. Its not worth living like this any more. i want to run away and disappear, I know I wouldn't be missed.
Nothos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's getting worse :cry: I just want out of it all, it hurts too much.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
I feel like banging my head against a brick wall. I am a complete failure, I have upset so many people. Its not worth living like this any more. i want to run away and disappear, I know I wouldn't be missed.
I would miss you. :console:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
what's happened?
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
fighting back tears right now. so agonisingly lonely. not entirely sure why - i felt fine last night
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yup, i'm crying in a ******* uni computer room. aren't i cool.
i feel awful
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
yup, i'm crying in a ******* uni computer room. aren't i cool.
i feel awful
:console:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel very down all of a sudden. It really hurts seeing all my old friends and them just ignoring me and acting like I didn't exist. :cry:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (454)
38.02%
No - but I will (89)
7.45%
No - I don't want to (83)
6.95%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (568)
47.57%

Watched Threads