Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    No access here either, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    4 weeks to revise 3 modules (~120 lectures) of iBSc endocrinology material? I'm such a fail student, how the **** did I even get into medicine, let alone Imperial. -_-
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rumandraisin)
    Nah sorry mate, tried looking for it but the best i could get was the abstract also.

(Original post by SMed)
    Nope sorry. Imperial doesn't have access.

(Original post by Beska)
    No access here either, sorry.
    Alright. Thanks guys :cry2:

PRSOM to SMed + Beska.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    Does anyone happen to have access to this article? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19650674

Systemic exposure and implications for lung deposition with an extra-fine hydrofluoroalkane beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol fixed combination.

Clinical pharmacokinetics [0312-5963] Bousquet, Jean yr:2009 vol:48 iss:6 pg:347 -58

I can only view the abstract. :puppyeyes:
    BL doesn't have access either :no:

ReputationRep:
    where to?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penguinsaysquack)
    BL doesn't have access either :no:
    Thanks

(Original post by John Locke)
    where to?
    Sorry? o.o

ReputationRep:
    Sorry? o.o
    in the context of the ongoing conversation above
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    in the context of the ongoing conversation above
    Access to:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19650674

Systemic exposure and implications for lung deposition with an extra-fine hydrofluoroalkane beclometasone dipropionate/formoterol fixed combination.

Clinical pharmacokinetics [0312-5963] Bousquet, Jean yr:2009 vol:48 iss:6 pg:347 -58

ReputationRep:
    Access to:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19650674

perhaps i'll be a little more direct, where would you like it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    perhaps i'll be a little more direct, where would you like it
    Sorry. Completely misunderstood you. THANK YOU! I'll drop you a PM.

ReputationRep:
    on the subject of which i was thinking the other day that one of the few things i'll miss about university is going to be the lack of access to so many papers.

ReputationRep:
    on the subject of which i was thinking the other day that one of the few things i'll miss about university is going to be the lack of access to so many papers.
    Fear not, if you're a medic you'll probable be able to get some via NHS Athens, or weirdly the university library if your hospital doesn't have one (!)

ReputationRep:
    As if I didn't hate SFE enough, I'm superconfused by the form this year. I'm going into fourth year, it's a placement based year with no lectures. Does this mean I select "Placement in the UK or abroad" instead of "University or College" when it asks where I'll be? And do I select yes or no for "Do you have to attend a place in the UK away from your main college as part of your medical or dental clinical training in this academic year or do you have to go abroad for the majority of any term as part of your course?"

Also, when do I fill in the NHS bursary forms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    As if I didn't hate SFE enough, I'm superconfused by the form this year. I'm going into fourth year, it's a placement based year with no lectures. Does this mean I select "Placement in the UK or abroad" instead of "University or College" when it asks where I'll be? And do I select yes or no for "Do you have to attend a place in the UK away from your main college as part of your medical or dental clinical training in this academic year or do you have to go abroad for the majority of any term as part of your course?"

Also, when do I fill in the NHS bursary forms?
    I didn't change anything for my clinical year....whoops!
    Ah well I get to start shouting at them this year

O god, its nearly upon us.

If the A&E registrars come across as arses its the editing. Honest!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jamie)
      O god, its nearly upon us.

If the A&E registrars come across as arses its the editing. Honest!
      which one of them is involved?

which one of them is involved?
        Me.
        I think the main conversations I had on camera were with Amieth and Ben.

One of them is pretty damned good. The other seriously needs to start thyroxine. Or a red bull drip

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Jamie)
        Me.
        I think the main conversations I had on camera were with Amieth and Ben.

One of them is pretty damned good. The other seriously needs to start thyroxine. Or a red bull drip
        :rofl:

I needed me some of that in MDT today...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by crazylemon)
        :rofl:

I needed me some of that in MDT today...
        Where are you based these next terms?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by SMed)
        Where are you based these next terms?
        Marys

Ealing this time...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.