Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calamitysarah)
    I was packing last night for my trip to holland, although I did see all the :banana::banana: smilies congrats
    Ooooh you're going to Holland? Explain

And thankyou ... I feel a bit in the spotlight, aha

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I finally completely understand what happened last night! hahaha

Chiara and Sven you are just toooo cute aww :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olive12)
    OK, so I finally completely understand what happened last night! hahaha

Chiara and Sven you are just toooo cute aww :')
    Oh you're adorable, was it that obscure? :lol:

Thankyou :lol: I've warned him that he can't randomly break up with me now because everyone here would cry :lol:

(Original post by such_a_lady)
    Ooooh you're going to Holland? Explain

And thankyou ... I feel a bit in the spotlight, aha
    Haha It only shows how many friends you two have on here so you should be happy

Um, I'm working at a craft convention in Arnhem I can't speak any dutch at all though (I seem to be one of those people that really struggles with languages.. ) although the name for shopping centre in dutch is winkelcentrum.. which for some reason I find really amusing

ReputationRep:
    Haha It only shows how many friends you two have on here so you should be happy

Um, I'm working at a craft convention in Arnhem I can't speak any dutch at all though (I seem to be one of those people that really struggles with languages.. ) although the name for shopping centre in dutch is winkelcentrum.. which for some reason I find really amusing
    That sounds absolutely fascinating! Extremely jealous. I can understand a fair bit of Dutch when reading it and also some when hearing it (not massive amounts ) simply because of German. Guessing you don't speak any German? How on earth did you get that opportunity? It sounds amazing, have fun!

Yeah I wasn't expecting it :lol: I think it's mainly because Phia knows the pair of us in real life anyway, and BNE just enjoys squealing over gossip :lol: I'm sure there'll be more if Greg has his way Haha maybe even during the interview period

ReputationRep:
    WHAT. THE. HELL. Have you guys done to my thread!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reminisce)

vicious takeoveR! haha it's not YOUR thread anymore, it's OURS mwuahahahaha

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    vicious takeoveR! haha it's not YOUR thread anymore, it's OURS mwuahahahaha

xx
    I see... I've not had time to read much but I saw A LOT of smilies...

And I agree, the thread's not been "mine" for ages lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reminisce)

We've made it strong and victorious and rather random :lol:

That sounds absolutely fascinating! Extremely jealous. I can understand a fair bit of Dutch when reading it and also some when hearing it (not massive amounts ) simply because of German. Guessing you don't speak any German? How on earth did you get that opportunity? It sounds amazing, have fun!

Yeah I wasn't expecting it :lol: I think it's mainly because Phia knows the pair of us in real life anyway, and BNE just enjoys squealing over gossip :lol: I'm sure there'll be more if Greg has his way Haha maybe even during the interview period
    Greg is officially cupid for all the single applicants then I don't have my hopes up for getting an interview really, I think I'd like to go to liverpool because the lad I'm seeing is applying to salford which isn't too far
    Erm.. My nana's in the dolls house business x) its pretty cool.. The miniature fairs they have remind me of some kind of santas grotto its fascinating if not a bit weird.. but all her friends do it too so its nice no german.. Just english :/

ReputationRep:
    Greg is officially cupid for all the single applicants then I don't have my hopes up for getting an interview really, I think I'd like to go to liverpool because the lad I'm seeing is applying to salford which isn't too far
    Erm.. My nana's in the dolls house business x) its pretty cool.. The miniature fairs they have remind me of some kind of santas grotto its fascinating if not a bit weird.. but all her friends do it too so its nice no german.. Just english :/
    Guessing you haven't seen Greg's numerous attempts to flirt on this thread, then :lol: He is adorable, bless him, so it's fine.

Wow, it must be quite serious if you want to study near him! How long have you been going out? That is commitment

ReputationRep:
    I just emailed Magdalen, ooooo tension...

Guessing you haven't seen Greg's numerous attempts to flirt on this thread, then :lol: He is adorable, bless him, so it's fine.

Wow, it must be quite serious if you want to study near him! How long have you been going out? That is commitment
    Not long at all but he's been my best friend for a very long time so I'm happy
    I did see one attempt where the 'girl' turned out to be a guy..

ReputationRep:
    Not long at all but he's been my best friend for a very long time so I'm happy
    Snap Ohh that's amazing, I hope it all works out! Sven and I have applied to three of the same (I did try to get him to put Edinburgh down as well, but no success :rolleyes:) so fingers crossed SOMETHING will work.

I'm guessing if you DID get an offer from Oxford you'd take it without a doubt?

Snap Ohh that's amazing, I hope it all works out! Sven and I have applied to three of the same (I did try to get him to put Edinburgh down as well, but no success :rolleyes:) so fingers crossed SOMETHING will work.

I'm guessing if you DID get an offer from Oxford you'd take it without a doubt?
    Of course I'd be stupid not to.. But I'd have to rethink a lot of things because I get quite sick and the terms there are only 8 weeks..and its quite far away from my hospital, but i'll sort it out if I get an interview edinburgh's lovely though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluteflute)
    X
    woohoo! I'm really excited to possibly see your renowned jumpers in real life

I won't get to meet the other St John's people though... I think PPE is at a different time, yeah?

:lol: thread babies

ReputationRep:
    Oh you're adorable, was it that obscure? :lol:

Thankyou :lol: I've warned him that he can't randomly break up with me now because everyone here would cry :lol:
    If he does, I shall be having words with him haha

Ooh, I just saw that you are half-italian! I could tell by your surname I can speak italian, I do it for A-Level!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punctuation)
    :lol: thread babies
    No. NO THREAD BABIES.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although, you know, we both want kids who'll win Nobel Prizes and speak both German and English perfectly, and he wants kids who'll be, er, talented economics whereas I'm not QUITE as sure about that, although he'd compromise for me and move to BaWü (because I'm going to live there whether anyone else likes it or not) as the houses are apparently cheaper. I really hope he doesn't read all this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Haha nice work with posting yesterday, are we ahead of Cambridge now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaaa88)
    Haha nice work with posting yesterday, are we ahead of Cambridge now?
    Aha, Qualitas=Quantitas now

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.