Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Farage's face when Brand got rekt tho. Priceless.
    Priceless in an ugly way amirite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Good Man Wilf, good man. :cool:

Interesting. I thought the journalist in red looked a bit like a horse. Not saying she wasn't good looking for her age, but she had horse features.

Oh no, I thought she looked horrible (the journo in red) and wanted her to shut up because she was chatting a lot of balls. Other than that, it's also unfortunate that the Conservative lady (Mordaunt) was also not a good speaker or even answered the questions she was asked.

Labour MP was at Oxford on scholarship, explains why she spoke the most convincingly tbh, I got bored of the umming and ahhing of Mordaunt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Oh no, I thought she looked horrible (the journo in red) and wanted her to shut up because she was chatting a lot of balls. Other than that, it's also unfortunate that the Conservative lady (Mordaunt) was also not a good speaker or even answered the questions she was asked.

Labour MP was at Oxford on scholarship, explains why she spoke the most convincingly tbh, I got bored of the umming and ahhing of Mordaunt.
    Personally I disliked both the Labour and Conservative MPs tonight. I didn't like the feminist tones of the Labour MP. The Tory lady was as dull as dishwater however. Really I'd have rather of seen an hour of Nige and Russell.

As for Harriet Harman at PMQs this week. Every question was about feminism. Personally I support proper feminism, but was has evolved since is just utter nonsense.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Priceless in an ugly way amirite

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Such a tune. Didn't realise they have so many unreleased non album songs.

ReputationRep:
    You guys ****ing ruined question time for me. This **** is everything to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brand is a complete prick. Farage over brand the asswipe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was in the question time audience last year, but honestly was not a good episode, quite dull actually... I would love to be in a heated one, or a election one...

I used to watch it much more when I was younger, but have gotten a little fed up with it these days...

Dimblebee is class though, really nice to the studio audience when recording, and comes across like a really nice and kind chap..

ReputationRep:
    Ah man, I'm going to have to give QT a watch now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Question time highlights http://youtu.be/RbfufdhFcEE

ReputationRep:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165482261

Black Jesus is a God.

ReputationRep:
    Love that guy!

That woman shouting her head off, what a fool!
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Love that guy!

What a good source of hilarity at 11pm at night. "I'm coming for you Farage!" Better sleep with one eye open if I was him

Spoiler:
    Show
    Still not too fond of him though :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Love that guy!

Still less odious than Brand who doesn't deserve even a modicum of the press attention he gets. I'm stunned by how many people around Twitter, etc, were actually convinced by him.

ReputationRep:
    About to go for a 45m run in this temperature :eek:
    #prayforZurich

ReputationRep:
    I've read the first page, serious potential in this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    About to go for a 45m run in this temperature :eek:
    #prayforZurich
    Why :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Why :confused:
    Quite like running and inside on a threadmill gets tedious after a bit. Normally run in the morning but this month was just too much, it's not so chilly atm

After 10m you dont feel cold anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesR12)
    I've read the first page, serious potential in this one.
    read the updates on pages 5-10.

better love story than twilight.

some quality replies in there that had me LOLing, something like inb4 OP gets thoughts of flunking a third time to see her again :rofl:

'I dont know either lol' :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.