Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Leave her alone
    She loves me more than you
    Lool I aint too bothered

(Original post by Keke000)
    why should i wear hijab if i'm not attractive? wouldn't it make more sense for only beautiful women to wear them? i feel so depressed sometimes when i wear the hijab but i'm scared of taking it off. Why did god order all women to wear hijab and not just those women he made beautiful.
    Beauty is subjective, you may not find yourself attractive but others may.
    Plus hijab is a mark of a believing woman too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruh)
    As muslims we are all beautiful under the eyes of Allah swt and therefore it would not be befitting for some to wear hijab and others to not wear it.
    Also, and more cucricially, Allah enjoins the use of hijab so that people are judged less by appearance - going for both people who some would consider attractive or unattractive - and judging them more on their character and piety.

Just as a general comment, we all feel self conscious and have our own reasons to attack ourselves and call ourselves ugly but 1. That does not mean that everyone sees you as ugly 2. Your value is not in your looks, its in your character - Masha'Allah people may be born with good looks but people aren't born beautiful under the surface, that beauty is made and nurtured buby those who are good, soft, gentle, nice, kind etc.
    I am obviously beautiful to allah as he created me, but doesn't mean i'm beautiful to his creation.
    And hijab doesn't really conceal much of your beauty. Just your hair and most of your body. Otherwise you can still tell the person is attractive from their face and body shape. So an attractive person will be attractive regardless

ReputationRep:
    I am obviously beautiful to allah as he created me, but doesn't mean i'm beautiful to his creation.
    And hijab doesn't really conceal much of your beauty. Just your hair and most of your body. Otherwise you can still tell the person is attractive from their face and body shape. So an attractive person will be attractive regardless
    You wear the abaya for a reason, if you're going to wear it for fashion purposes then there is no need to. Who are you trying to please?

ReputationRep:
    You wear the abaya for a reason, if you're going to wear it for fashion purposes then there is no need to. Who are you trying to please?
    tbh i always try to please the people.

ReputationRep:
    You may dislike the thought of the Hijab and keep saying you will wear it when you're older. You might find it hard and you might feel it burden and some might even think they look 'ugly' in it. You might even find any excuse not to wear it and you may feel empowered by the desires of this world. Truth is one day you will be wrapped around fully covered head to toe and lowered into your grave. Don't let your last day on Earth be the first day you wear your Hijab.

ReputationRep:
    May Allah guide you.

I'll respond in PM

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have anything better to do than troll on a student forum?

Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than impersonating a Muslim woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Don't you have anything better to do than troll on a student forum?

Why don't you find something more productive to do with your life than impersonating a Muslim woman?
    wow. I hope allah punishes you. The one time i try to ask for help and this. I thought the isoc would be welcoming. But fine, i will leave

ReputationRep:
    wow. I hope allah punishes you. The one time i try to ask for help and this. I thought the isoc would be welcoming. But fine, i will leave
    Okey dokey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Wow. Beg.
    Stop being so jelly.

:lovehug: he he

:eek: Leave her aloneShe loves me more than you
    :lovehug:

Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: - It's okay sis
    Keep asking.

He is a little lost :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    No stay.

He did not mean to be rude. It's just we get a lot of trolls, we've been getting them for almost a year, so some people are a bit apprehensive on newcomers. Do not take it personally.

Okey dokey
    I don't think shes a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LotusBlue)

Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more.
    Aww too much love
    Really thank you :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Stop being so jelly. :lovehug: Don't mind her. She's always been jelly. I do love you more.
    Lying is haraam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    No stay.

He did not mean to be rude. It's just we get a lot of trolls, we've been getting them for almost a year, so some people are a bit apprehensive on newcomers. Do not take it personally.

Interesting. So is this a guy or girl? If you look through their history, he/she posts an answer to a question towards guys, unless i'm blind ofcoures.

ReputationRep:
    Aww too much love :lovehug:Really thank you :blush:
    :hugs:

Lying is haraam
    Beg.

Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    No stay.

Allahu Alim

Insha'Allah the sister forgives me if I was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    I thought i was the expert :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can still remember what your mom said :love:
    Hehehe

Me too - you're amazing

:hugs:

Beg.

Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.
    Is it true :cry:

Lying is haraam
    Really :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Allahu Alim

Insha'Allah the sister forgives me if I was wrong.
    No. I won't forgive you. Why are you making harsh judgements about me? How do you know i haven't changed?

ReputationRep:
    Beg. Why is it we act like we hate each other on the ISOC? :rofl: Whatsapps another story heheh.
    #banter #weneedtogetalife

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.