Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Heey Danny, hows you?
    Hey tree I'm not too shabby you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    That's good . Oh in what way did you imagine it'd be different?
    I wasn't really expecting sessions at a hospital. Im glad to have them though

ReputationRep:
    My birthday soon, hate birthdays been asked what I want and decided one of the things I could do with is a good MH book to sort of dip in and out of nothing heavy or depressing haha just a bit of self help or something a little optimistic. Anyone have any suggestions? . Or just any good books really?
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Tense. :cry2:

I can't get nail polish to be perfect and it's really bugging me like it always does and because I'm absolutely exhausted, I'm in near tears

ReputationRep:
    My birthday soon, hate birthdays been asked what I want and decided one of the things I could do with is a good MH book to sort of dip in and out of nothing heavy or depressing haha just a bit of self help or something a little optimistic. Anyone have any suggestions? . Or just any good books really?
    My friends got me the big book of psychology and the honest truth about dishonesty for my birthday. Highly recommend the latter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    My friends got me the big book of psychology and the honest truth about dishonesty for my birthday. Highly recommend the latter.
    Ah thanks can't find the big book of psychology on Google is it 'the book of psychology- big ideas simply explained?' A little dinky book?

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks can't find the big book of psychology on Google is it 'the book of psychology- big ideas simply explained?' A little dinky book?
    oops it's "the psychology book" lol sorry
    that's more of a brief history of all of psychology though
    the honest truth about dishonesty is more for self application/help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Tense. :cry2:

I can't get nail polish to be perfect and it's really bugging me like it always does and because I'm absolutely exhausted, I'm in near tears
    Blame the nail polish slippery stuff ! I'm sorry you're so exhausted it really does just amplify everything x100. I hope you'll get a bit more much needed kip tonight :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    oops it's "the psychology book" lol sorry
    that's more of a brief history of all of psychology though
    the honest truth about dishonesty is more for self application/help
    Ah okay well I'm look into them both tar

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Blame the nail polish slippery stuff ! I'm sorry you're so exhausted it really does just amplify everything x100. I hope you'll get a bit more much needed kip tonight :hugs:
    Nail polish always bugs me, it's one of my OC things - one nail wrong and I redo the whole hand. But yeah, I'm so tired and ugh. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi people,

Just though I'd ask here as I have got an over the phone mental health assessment on Tuesday and I just wanted to know what to expect?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    ahaha because i've been super impulsive and kept spending money thinking it would cheer me up, i now have 2 quid to my name. well done me.

ED bull****
    Spoiler:
    Show
    isn't helping ED **** because now i have no food and can't eat because my brain says i'm too fat to eat. ****ing hate myself

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    does anyone want to PM/text me and distract me because I'm really uptight right now over nothing?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    does anyone want to PM/text me and distract me because I'm really uptight right now over nothing?
    You know where i am if you still need :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :ninja:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I hate how lazy and useless I am I such a crap person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :w00t: :hi: :nuts: :danceboy: :godancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I hate how lazy and useless I am I such a crap person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not crap or useless. Believe in yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    You're not crap or useless. Believe in yourself
    I am :sadnod: I've just sat around all day in my pyjamas and got nothing done

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.