Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    pot, it helps me not think about stuff, and helps me to just enjoy the present. i have way too much time to myself, so it helps keep bad thoughts away...

i don't want it to be permanent, but its something that helps for the time being while i sort myself out. thankfully im getting a fair bit of help atm.

Had such a triggering night last night...urgh. Expect me to pour my heart out a bit later lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pot.. is the reason why I am like I am, I over used it and ended up with phychosis :eek:
    Be careful man, and alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kindred)
    I can see that it would be. I for one love it. It's made mornings easier by far. I'm not a great fan of that sort of lighting either most of the time, it's kinda dim and depressing but it wakes me up enough that i can whack open the curtain to let more light in so it's all good :P
    lol that's handy
    Where do you get these alarm clocks from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW)
    Pot.. is the reason why I am like I am, I over used it and ended up with phychosis :eek:
    Be careful man, and alright
    Man, i hope you're doing better now, sounds like you had a rough time :hugs: Yeah, i'm trying to cut my use down and all but its so difficult...

I'm hoping that once i have a job and routine ill be able to do it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sunfowers01)
    Where do you get these alarm clocks from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got mine off amazon. It's called "sunrise clock" some are like £70 :O but there's a cheap one that works just fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not eaten at all again today, im getting really **** at looking after myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Man, i hope you're doing better now, sounds like you had a rough time :hugs: Yeah, i'm trying to cut my use down and all but its so difficult...

I'm hoping that once i have a job and routine ill be able to do it
    Thanks man
    I'm not going to say don't do it, but do it in moderation, that's coming from someone who smoked a pound or two in within six months :bong:

My friend was like me, really anxious and panicky and stuff, now he's back smoking weed and he's fine..

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon. Not sure how today is going. Feel up and down.

ReputationRep:

My friend was like me, really anxious and panicky and stuff, now he's back smoking weed and he's fine..
    I would not call that fine, if you are dependant on some drug. (Especially one who is neither under doctoral supervision nor had undergone a quality control during production.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    I would not call that fine, if you are dependant on some drug. (Especially one who is neither under doctoral supervision nor had undergone a quality control during production.)
    Fine, meaning the whole panic attacks and anxiety has gone.. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    It can be the lesser of two evils though. Better for someone to be dependant on weed, than to do other more harmful things to themselves for instance.

ReputationRep:
    Fine, meaning the whole panic attacks and anxiety has gone.. :dontknow:
    Yeah, but it is not gone, just supressed and you don't know what happens, if he really get used to it. I would have too much fear, that afterwards it becomes worse, because of dependance and the fact, weed is probably no anti-anxiety drug, but used to fade out of reality.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but it is not gone, just supressed and you don't know what happens, if he really get used to it. I would have too much fear, that afterwards it becomes worse, because of dependance and the fact, weed is probably no anti-anxiety drug, but used to fade out of reality.
    I guess, weed can cause really bad psychosis if used in the long term, which I suffer from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    It can be the lesser of two evils though. Better for someone to be dependant on weed, than to do other more harmful things to themselves for instance.
    He speaks of panik attacks and anxiety, not self-harm. And unless you properly treat it, then you can also say: Hei, drink Alcohol each day, it let you forget a lot and you don't care anymore!

I mean, I know, weed does not trigger shizophrenia, depersonalisation etc. in everyone, but it is not there to cure mental problems.

I guess, weed can cause really bad psychosis if used in the long term, which I suffer from
    Probably one reason why I am so anti, is that I also know those stories, not from the internet, but from reality.

ReputationRep:
    He speaks of panik attacks and anxiety, not self-harm. And unless you properly treat it, then you can also say: Hei, drink Alcohol each day, it let you forget a lot and you don't care anymore!

I mean, I know, weed does not trigger shizophrenia, depersonalisation etc. in everyone, but it is not there to cure mental problems.

Probably one reason why I am so anti, is that I also know those stories, not from the internet, but from reality.
    Unless if you live in California! :moon:

ReputationRep:

It could still be the lesser of two evils. Say it is used to go out in scary social situations, then it can be used to get over anxiety at the first, 'ice-breaking' stage, but then you gain friends who, once getting to know them, you don't feel as anxious, and so don't need the weed then. The situation is very hard to judge from the outside, unless you are very close to the person in question or in very clear-cut situations, I don't think that people outside can easily say if it is good or bad for the person in question.

ReputationRep:

Same.... it's not worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    Afternoon. Not sure how today is going. Feel up and down.
    Same here. In between kind of mood.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Same here. In between kind of mood.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It sucks. How was badminton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    It sucks. How was badminton?
    Good but I injured my ankle pretty badly and now I'm not sure if I should play on it on Tuesday in case I make it worse :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Good but I injured my ankle pretty badly and now I'm not sure if I should play on it on Tuesday in case I make it worse :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess you should sew how it is tomorrow? :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.