Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmer_)
    I guess you should sew how it is tomorrow? :hugs:
    Maybe, though I need to book it tomorrow lunchtime so I'm not sure I'll be able to decide by then. :facepalm:

Only I would injure myself like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Maybe, though I need to book it tomorrow lunchtime so I'm not sure I'll be able to decide by then. :facepalm:

Only I would injure myself like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, you've got yourself into a very awkward situation! Choices choices! I hope it gets better soon lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you've got yourself into a very awkward situation! Choices choices! I hope it gets better soon lovely.
    Thanks me dear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Thanks me dear

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're very welcome! :jumphug: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You're very welcome! :jumphug: :awesome:

I'm going to eat my tea, maybe we will speak later on!

ReputationRep:
    Crying because I feel so alone, but feel too bad to get out of bed and actually seek company. :facepalm:
    Depression 1 : Tasha 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Crying because I feel so alone, but feel too bad to get out of bed and actually seek company. :facepalm:
    Can chat toe on skype if you like :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    You're not alone. (brilliantly demonstrated by the quoted post below).

Have you managed to eat yet today? What about a few bowls of cereal to get you going until you focus yourself on preparing a hearty feast?

ReputationRep:
    Since there have been so many posts today about marijuana on this thread I wanted to introduce a Dutch study from 2004 carried out by the University of Maastricht. I chose a study from Holland as they tend not to have the same political bias when compared to those from other countries. It seemed that since most people here are students who enjoy evaluating and analysing data, I thought I would link to the study to help with the process of making informed decisions. Please ignore the sensationalised article headline used by the British New Scientist Magazine. The full text of the study is available elsewhere.

New Scientist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by los lobos marinos)
    Have you managed to eat yet today? What about a few bowls of cereal to get you going until you focus yourself on preparing a hearty feast?
    Yeah i had half a chicken pie for lunch cos it just needed heating up then made curry for tea
    And my bfs mums making apple pie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i had half a chicken pie for lunch cos it just needed heating up then made curry for tea
    And my bfs mums making apple pie
    Wowee!! The train carrying the feast has well and truly left the station! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Can't focus or do anything. So much uni work to do. Just want to sit and cry. I am a mess. Can't do anything full stop. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HairyCanary)
    Can't focus or do anything. So much uni work to do. Just want to sit and cry. I am a mess. Can't do anything full stop. :cry2:
    Why? What's up? :console:

ReputationRep:
    Why? What's up? :console:
    I've been stable mentally for a few months and then suddenly I've started getting depersonalisation again which has set me back really badly depression and anxiety wise.

ReputationRep:
    Are you able to talk to anyone about how it is making you feel (the depression and anxiety)? Alternatively, how about maybe contacting another student for collaborative session on some of the uni stuff? Maybe just being with someone will help and it might also reduce any anxiety about the work plus reduce the stress associated with not getting it done.

ReputationRep:
    Wowee!! The train carrying the feast has well and truly left the station! :grin:
    I need to not eat though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I keep having reality checks. My life doesn't feel real anymore. Not sure what to think, haven't felt this way in a long long time.

ReputationRep:
    keep going over and over a conversation i had last night in my head

im such a mess, i so cant deal with this on my own.

ReputationRep:
    keep going over and over a conversation i had last night in my head

im such a mess, i so cant deal with this on my own.
    Do you mean you are going over it thinking what you should have said instead of what you did say, or are you upset about the subject of the conversation?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.