Scroll to see replies

We do not need to change Islam; Islam needs to change us. -Anonymous
Original post by Ruh
They forgot Friday prayers :K:Jazak'Allah khayr

Ameen wa iyyaki...check the left side, it's written vertically :wink:

Original post by TrueMuslim
AsalaamAlaikumIt's a pleasure to be part of this society

Wa'alaikum asalaam, welcome!
[video="youtube;OivRIWwA9OY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OivRIWwA9OY[/video]
AsalaamAlaikum

It's a pleasure to be part of this society

Waalaikumassalam and welcome to ISOC.
Original post by The_K1NG
Waalaikumassalam and welcome to ISOC.

Sup bro. Long time no see

Hows uni and driving lessons going

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;4PMyAF6d4eQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMyAF6d4eQ[/video]
Original post by d/dx secxtanx
Sup bro. Long time no see

Hows uni and driving lessons going

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waalaikumassalam bro.

I'm chilling at home nowadays revising for my one and only exam. I'm not doing driving lessons atm. I can't be bothered with driving lol. I'll do them after the summer.
AsalaamAlaikum

It's a pleasure to be part of this society

WalaikumAsalaam Sister

Welcome.. :smile:
Wow you can now actually see who gives you rep.
Original post by kyoti
X

Like your avatar pic..
Wow you can now actually see who gives you rep.

Awesome Innit :biggrin:
Original post by Incredible97
Awesome Innit :biggrin:

IKR. I always wanted to see who reps me and now I can. :biggrin:
I swear ever since this thread has moved to this new section, I've only been to the religion section just once.
Ummm . who else secretly wishes we could eat mac lipstick...because It smells so yummy . :smile:
IKR. I always wanted to see who reps me and now I can. :biggrin:

Lol same! Go and check now.. :biggrin:
I feel sorry for brothers.. nowadays lowering your gaze is worse...... maybe if girls stuck to skirts and abayas life would b easier.
Original post by Incredible97
Lol same! Go and check now.. :biggrin:

Lol I just did :biggrin:
I'm confused. Is Wahid taking the mick or a really a Muslim now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx
I'm confused. Is Wahid taking the mick or a really a Muslim now? Posted from TSR Mobile

He isn't a Muslim...he's just trying to be funny.
Four Awesome Statements of Dhikr

During the miraculous nights journey, the Prophet (SAW) met with Ibrahim (AS) who counselled him with these words:

“Muḥammad, convey my salām to your nation and tell them that Paradise has pure, wholesome earth and sweet water. It is unplanted land and its seedlings are: subḥānAllāh, alḥamdulillāh, ilāha illAllāh, Allāhu Akbar”

Each time a person says these statements of dhikr, a tree is planted for him or her in Paradise by Allah's permission.

These phrases are beloved to Allah as our Messenger (SAW) said, "The most beloved statements to Allāh are four: SubḥānAllāh, al-Ḥamdulillāh, ilāha illAllāh, and Allāhu Akbar." [Muslim]

He (SAW) said, "I love repeating SubhanAllah, al-Hamdulillah, La ilaha illallah, and Allahu Akbar more than all that the sun shines upon" [Muslim]

And in keeping with Ibrahim's advice, he (SAW) frequently enjoined his nation to say praise Allah with these phrases:

The Prophet (SAW) said: "Perform the enduring good deeds (al-baqiyat al-salihat) frequently." They asked, "What are these enduring good deeds?" He (SAW) replied, "Saying: Allahu Akbar, La ilaha illallah, SubhanAllah, al-Hamdulillah, and La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah." [Nasa'i]

The Prophet (SAW) said: “There is no one better than a believer who lives a long life and fills his days by saying Allahu Akbar, SubhanAllah, La ilaha illAllah, and al-Hamdulillah.” [Nasa'i]

Latest

Trending

Trending