Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
i'm a bit worried about my exams too. if i don't qualify for the 4th year, i have no idea what i'll do. the sole long-term plan i have for my life is to do a masters.
ugh.

chin up. you don't know that you haven't got the grades!
Yeah I guess you're right but I'm still fairly sure I've failed, I didn't know any of the questions, wrote less than a page for a 40minute essay, that's how much I sucked.

Have you done your exams yet or still to do them?

(Original post by sian_bedford)
:hugs: for all who want them. Lots and lots of hugs :hugs:
I haven't had a that bad a day, doesn't look like I have done too badly in my maths exam. Still been shaken up this afternoon though :cry:
I have just given up hope, people say I'll get better, but I don't see that I am ill.
Why're you shaken up? Glad to hear your maths went ok.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:hugs:
Brook Taylor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
How is it possible that you can all be so nice? I don't mean that you shouldn't be, but I've never met a group of people in my life who are as caring as all of you; I can't say the same about people in the rest of the forums. If it wasn't for the fact that I've sworn to myself that I won't be coming back here after today, I can imagine that you'd all be able to make me feel better than I do now, but I can't stay here while my ex is here, it's not fair on her. I wish you all luck and hope that you will all soon be as happy as you deserve to be.

Edit: Oh, and :hugs: most gratefully returned to all that have given.
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'm literally here in bed just bawling my eyes out. i need someone to know what i've been through and just be here for me. How ****** up is it that i have 2 people i could see right now, one is ignoring me despite knowing i'm on the verge of killing myself and one is the guy who raped me.

I don't know what to do tonight. I'm petrified of going to sleep but i have nobody to turn to. I'm having one of those nights where i'm actively trying not to kill myself. i don't even know the words to express what i'm feeling right now. i want to put this in someone elses head just so that they understand and i don't have to say anything. this is too much for one person to handle.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
Hey. I have been in a similar position to you (as in actively stopping myself from ending it all). :hugs: If you want to pm me you can, if you want someone to listen then I am here. Can't sleep tonight and really don't want to do any work, so you'd be doing me a favour in a way
i've tried putting it into words so many times but it aint happening. I'm trying to talk to my ex but i don't think he quite understands. whenever i told him about stuff i smiled through and made light of it so he doesn't really understand how horrible it all was. I want to be able to make him feel what i feel.
I know it's a terrible thing to say, especially here, but at times i feel like nobody else has any idea what this pain is like. like i'm totally alone in how i feel.

I'm so tired but i'm absolutely terrified that i'll have another night like last night. I woke myself and james up last night because I was screaming. explaining that wasn't so easy.

how are you tonight? why shaken up?
Brook Taylor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
16 hours. Hm, that lasted long. Is it wrong that these past few months I've deliberately eaten food containing gluten (been a coeliac all my life)? :s:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm helping my friend move out from her uni halls today... Keeps reminding me of what I lost out on :sad:
Antimatter
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
I'm helping my friend move out from her uni halls today... Keeps reminding me of what I lost out on :sad:
Aww sugar :hugs:
The thing about life is though, that when one thing ***** up, a new door opens. Life might be a bit 'meh' at the moment, but things do get better :yep:
Feel free to PM me, although I fear my inbox might be (almost, or totally) full up :hmmm:
Yeah, I'll work on the clearing now :blah:
PS, you're an awesome person, and also, thanks for the message in Bruce's card, he really appreciated it =)
Brook Taylor
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I feel like my ex did in Bath a little over a year ago. What I wouldn't give to be back there and then again. I might just stay in my room for the next few weeks and miss my exams. Bath's a pretty good uni...

Singing and drinking (though not together) seem to be my therapy at the moment. And learning Mandarin. And playing the piano/composing for the piano. Music's my only constant and I'd be damned without it.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not really feeling any better today. not dead though, which i guess is a plus.
how is everyone else?
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
Not really feeling any better today. not dead though, which i guess is a plus.
how is everyone else?
:hugs: Hope things turn around for you

I've been feeling über-low the last few days, suicidal at times, but fortunately I've got a wonderful even in the horizon, less than 36 hours away and it'll all be worth it
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BruceTaylor)
:hugs: Hope things turn around for you

I've been feeling über-low the last few days, suicidal at times, but fortunately I've got a wonderful even in the horizon, less than 36 hours away and it'll all be worth it
what happens? finishing uni or something?

can you identify what's made you feel so bad?
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
what happens? finishing uni or something?

can you identify what's made you feel so bad?
Seeing the love of my life after a rather prolonged absence from each other :love:

As for what's making me feel bad, I wish I could, but I can't. It's just a low mood. It happens, I see-saw all the time from good to bad. C'est La Vie.

Why are you feeling low?
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

IF ONLY
haha
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)

IF ONLY
haha
Heh, that's cheered me up a bit. Cheers

:hugs: How's you?
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Seeing the love of my life after a rather prolonged absence from each other :love:
aw that's great

As for what's making me feel bad, I wish I could, but I can't. It's just a low mood. It happens, I see-saw all the time from good to bad. C'est La Vie.
ugh, that's the worst. at least if you have triggers you can avoid them.

Why are you feeling low?
it's partly having absolutely terrible dreams for the last few weeks, partly my partner deciding to make me feel worthless and partly worrying about my upcoming abuse therapy. starting to feel like my anti depressants just aren't doing anything as well. wish i had some fukitol.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's partly having absolutely terrible dreams for the last few weeks, partly my partner deciding to make me feel worthless and partly worrying about my upcoming abuse therapy. starting to feel like my anti depressants just aren't doing anything as well. wish i had some fukitol.
Believe me, i can sympathise. While I'm no stranger by far to nightmares, they've been getting worse recently, it's horrible

What pills and dose you on? Maybe it needs upping?

Either way, chin up lass :hugs:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Believe me, i can sympathise. While I'm no stranger by far to nightmares, they've been getting worse recently, it's horrible

What pills and dose you on? Maybe it needs upping?

Either way, chin up lass :hugs:
i can't remember what i'm on, but my counsellor said i should mention it next time i'm at the doctor.
Nothos
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i can't remember what i'm on, but my counsellor said i should mention it next time i'm at the doctor.
Please do, if you feel they're not working, especially if you've been on the same one for a while, the dose might need upping. Hope it works out.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed