Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    GB got shown up a lot, especially with there run defense. Was it just me, or did NO GB defensive player actually want to tackle Lynch? I swear they were playing in fear of him last night!

Also, Sherrod was awful on the GB's O-Line, he was the reason Rodgers got sacked twice I believe.
    Rodgers is briiliant, but he needs to know when to get rid of the football. If you have a second-string RT in, you need to get rid of the ball quicker. It's hard when the corners jam the receivers, but that safety was on A-Rod.

ReputationRep:
    Don't start mccown. Tb vs car is not gonna be pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Rodgers is briiliant, but he needs to know when to get rid of the football. If you have a second-string RT in, you need to get rid of the ball quicker. It's hard when the corners jam the receivers, but that safety was on A-Rod.
    I do agree, he is brilliant. However, I feel like the put too much faith into his RT which backfired.

ReputationRep:
    Just bet on division winners. Came out at 150/1. Hopefully I'm as smart as I think.

ReputationRep:
    Division winners is so hard to predict. Always one that cocks it up :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Bit worried about the Eagles and the Colts tbh :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Just bet on division winners. Came out at 150/1. Hopefully I'm as smart as I think.
    Who did you pick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Who did you pick?
    saints, seahawks, bears, eagles
    patriots, colts, steelers, broncos.

ReputationRep:
    saints, seahawks, bears, eagles
    patriots, colts, steelers, broncos.
    Sounds about right. Steelers/Seahawks/Bears are the only ones that you could argue with, but that's honestly what I'd say after seeing the Packers game.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds about right. Steelers/Seahawks/Bears are the only ones that you could argue with, but that's honestly what I'd say after seeing the Packers game.
    I think the seahawks is pretty safe. 9ers are regressing and the rams/cardinals are solid but not a challenge imo,

ReputationRep:
    I think the seahawks is pretty safe. 9ers are regressing and the rams/cardinals are solid but not a challenge imo,
    Yeah having seen them against the Packers I'd still pick the Seahawks all day in that division but the other teams have talent.

ReputationRep:
    I've did my my division winners spread a while back, I picked 4 combinations, if one comes in I get between £120 and £650

This weeks acca is:

Tampa Bay v Carolina
    Kansas City v Tennessee
    NY Jets v Oakland
    New England @ Miami
    Chicago v Buffalo
    Pittsburgh v Cleveland

ReputationRep:
    My picks for this week....

Eagles beat Jags
    Steelers beat Browns
    Vikings beat Rams
    Patriots beat Dolphins
    Jets beat Raiders
    Chiefs beat Titans
    Bengals beat Ravens
    Saints beat Falcons
    Redskins beat Texans
    Bears beat Bills
    Bucs beat Panthers [Panthers sitting Newton]
    49ers beat Cowboys
    Broncos beat Colts

Chargers beat Cardinals
    Lions beat Giants

(Original post by Wattsy)
    I've did my my division winners spread a while back, I picked 4 combinations, if one comes in I get between £120 and £650

This weeks acca is:

Tampa Bay v Carolina
    Kansas City v Tennessee
    NY Jets v Oakland
    New England @ Miami
    Chicago v Buffalo
    Pittsburgh v Cleveland
    Bucs v. Panthers is the one I'd be scared of there, but I reckon Tampa Bay will come good.

ReputationRep:
    My picks for this week....

Bucs v. Panthers is the one I'd be scared of there, but I reckon Tampa Bay will come good.
    That's the 1 scary one I gave myself or you get crappy odds. This Blake Bortles interview is making me very happy.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, good start for the Dolphins.

ReputationRep:
    And my score prediction for Sky, I've gone 27-21 NE so I need strictly TDs from the Dolphins

14-0 Jags... DTWD

ReputationRep:
    Holy Jacksonville undrafted rookie

ReputationRep:
    Holy Jacksonville undrafted rookie
    I told you in Jags Q&A! The boy can play!

If the RAIDERS beat the Jets I will be so mad! Same for the Bills against the Bears the Bills, with a terrible 2nd year QB and they never win anything!

ReputationRep:
    Jay Cutler sitting on my fantasy bench on 6 points while Nick Foles is playing and on -1. On the plus side, my opponent's RB1 is McCoy

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, so unlucky. Alan Ball picked him off?! Alan Ball is so far from a great corner.

NEWSFLASH: Josh Scobee still the #32 fantasy kicker in the league.

I'm liking my T10 in Sacks for the Jags as well, 5 in one half is well on pace!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.