Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Hmm not too bad though because you don't 'revise' Maths
    True but it's one more to prepare for with past papers etc.. Just if I do it next year I get one shot at the A*. Hmmmm:confused:, when do you think the deadline to ask to be entered would, I might do it this year if I get good marks on a few past papers
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara8000)
    Hello! I have applied for the CUSU Shadowing scheme, which I went on

haha good idea! I hope so too, maybe we'll meet eachother haha thanks :ninjagirl: you too!
    Funny, I got rejected from the Cambridge one and selected for the Oxford shadowing scheme - I leave tomorrow! Maybe this is some kind of indication that I should look at Oxford instead of Cambridge? :dontknow:

Thanks! Yeah, meeting would be awesomely strange: "Hey are you tara8000 from TSR? OMG, I'm princepieman!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    True but it's one more to prepare for with past papers etc.. Just if I do it next year I get one shot at the A*. Hmmmm:confused:, when do you think the deadline to ask to be entered would, I might do it this year if I get good marks on a few past papers
    Yeah... Dunno, I'd say do it this year though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... Dunno, I'd say do it this year though
    I'll do a few papers in half term and then decide. You're an Arsenal fan right? Gonna watch the game?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else with three exams in one day this summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll do a few papers in half term and then decide. You're an Arsenal fan right? Gonna watch the game?
    Yes 10 mins left

ReputationRep:
    Yes 10 mins left
    Hoping Arsenal thrash them but RVP will most likely score at least 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abarbs)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no, but 21 exams in total in summer, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Funny, I got rejected from the Cambridge one and selected for the Oxford shadowing scheme - I leave tomorrow! Maybe this is some kind of indication that I should look at Oxford instead of Cambridge? :dontknow:

Thanks! Yeah, meeting would be awesomely strange: "Hey are you tara8000 from TSR? OMG, I'm princepieman!"
    Haha! There's an oxford shadowing scheme? :O dayum I would've applied x) though I really much prefer Cambridge I think

ReputationRep:
    Oxford beats cambridge hands down for me, I live near cambridge and to be honest with you it's quite dull

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure, don't think so, I might have the same as you though! What are you taking/what exam board are they?!

ReputationRep:
    Seeing people talk about C3 is making me jealous :u:
    I want to do c3 this year but Im already doing Maths, Chemistry, FMaths, Physics, General Studies, Biology & an EPQ this year. Doing c3 would be to much for me to handle aswell as all that.

How did everyone do in their Mocks, I got AAAAD in Maths,FMaths,Physics,Chemistry,B iology we didnt do one for general studies lol

Well done though to the people doing C3 already lol :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedDavid)
    I want to do c3 this year but Im already doing Maths, Chemistry, FMaths, Physics, General Studies, Biology & an EPQ this year. Doing c3 would be to much for me to handle aswell as all that.

How did everyone do in their Mocks, I got AAAAD in Maths,FMaths,Physics,Chemistry,B iology we didnt do one for general studies lol

Why General Studies lol? My mocks are at the start of March

ReputationRep:
    Why General Studies lol? My mocks are at the start of March
    My college made it compulsory to do general studies, I didnt want to do it to be honest :dontknow: & wow so you were not tested in January for the Unit 1 stuff you've learnt. We were tested in January and we're going to be tested again for Unit 1 & 2.

ReputationRep:
    My college made it compulsory to do general studies, I didnt want to do it to be honest :dontknow: & wow so you were not tested in January for the Unit 1 stuff you've learnt. We were tested in January and we're going to be tested again for Unit 1 & 2.
    Had class tests throughout the entire year though

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How does that work in terms of timing? Some schools let students stay over at a teachers house and do the exam the next day. ... Hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

How are you handling it all?! Those subjects would literally kill me. :s
    I have my Christianity and Biology marks back and I believe they're both As... ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I do Psychology (AQA); Religious Studies/ Philosophy and Ethics (Edexcel); Economics (Edexcel) and Computing (OCR)

any specific, or generic tips for success? Just started to revise recently.

ReputationRep:
    I only have 7 exams this summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    I only have 7 exams this summer
    I have 14...

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.