Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    £150m invested over 5 years at a realistic 6% is worth £5m in interest...

#JS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    £150m invested over 5 years at a realistic 6% is worth £5m in interest...

#JS
    All the money in the world is pointless if you don't spend it

#js

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Back to Arsenal, I think the reason we have done **** all is because technically we are still with Nike. Puma won't want our new signings posing for pictures holding up another manufacturers shirt. I'd expect some serious activity after 10th July once the kit has been launched. Saying that I still think this summer will flop and be 2011/12 Mark II as we scramble to look for this windows equivalent of Park and Santos!

And if that is the case, don't be surprised when I say 'told ya so'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's 1st July that's when the Puma deal takes effect.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjJIE5-W514#t=30
    in b4 pumas big announcement is wenger signing on as player-manager.

Scz
    Jenk Mert Kosc Gibbs
    Wenger Ramsey
    Ox Oz Walcott
    Giroud

Wenger on that DLP duty.

ReputationRep:
    Look's pretty **** tbh: http://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-ars...lcode=37739361

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a knockoff you see hanging up at a foreign market.

ReputationRep:
    Looks really repulsive

ReputationRep:
    I've never understood why people get worked up about kits appearance, it's understandable if you're under the age of 12. But for me if it's red and white and a original design I couldn't care less about the kits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I've never understood why people get worked up about kits appearance, it's understandable if you're under the age of 12. But for me if it's red and white and a original design I couldn't care less about the kits.
    Preference isn't it. Doesn't really matter about age.

ReputationRep:
    New kit looks dire.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that was it. The page was removed anyway. It will most likely be exactly the same as last years kit only with Puma instead of nike

ReputationRep:
    Meh couldn't really care less about the kits it's not going to win us games.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yo

yo

dont piss me off

BREAK THE BANK FOR THAT BOI SANCHEZ

ReputationRep:
    dat dere ball retention by sanchez was e.t

ReputationRep:
    Seeing annoying reports of strong arsenal links to Sanchez.

That is frustrating, I really wanted him :/

I suppose we'll at least get shaqiri, but I was hoping to offload Suarez and get Sanchez in a barca deal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    Seeing annoying reports of strong arsenal links to Sanchez.

That is frustrating, I really wanted him :/

I suppose we'll at least get shaqiri, but I was hoping to offload Suarez and get Sanchez in a barca deal
    Sanchez is strongly linked to Arsenal but Wenger will probably end up saying he has no interest in him xD.
    Liverpool may not sign Shaqiri imo although you guys are strongly linked. i see Rodgers buying Lallana, that young Belgium ST and strengthen the defense with a LB and/or RB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Sanchez is strongly linked to Arsenal but Wenger will probably end up saying he has no interest in him xD.
    Liverpool may not sign Shaqiri imo although you guys are strongly linked. i see Rodgers buying Lallana, that young Belgium ST and strengthen the defense with a LB and/or RB
    If Sanchez goes to arsenal, I would for the first time be seriously worried about them.

Walcott, AOC and Sanchez?
    If they bought a decent striker, their attack would rival ours and city's

We have already (more or less) signed
    Lambert, Origi, Lallana and Can

I think we still need an attacker like shaqiri/Sanchez.
    And if we sell Suarez, we'd probably need a striker too.

But yes, the focus should now be on defence
    I'm worried that we'll end up with Glen Johnson for another year...

ReputationRep:
    have not had internet for the past week or two, having moved into a new house.. come back hoping for something positive..

See other clubs strengthening considerably.. flick over to arsenal news sites and see

'Bendtner to be sold this month'

As the top headline...

Well...

Great.

ReputationRep:
    Not enjoying stories about AMs like Grenier being linked, when we could've had Fabregas if we were actually looking for that kind of player, not that I'm buying into it but the inactivity is slowly getting to me. Would be nice to hear something concrete soon.

ReputationRep:
    Rumoured 40m bid for Sanchez

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.