The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Pluuuuuuuurg?

Post the room.

btw you can't use it on mobile.

Completely unrelated - I'm eating blue stilton and drinking port.
https://plug.dj/students

Just made this as the room you PM'd me doesn't exist.

Just post the link anyway, sr90 is the football mod and he doesn't give a **** about us posting the link or using plug.
SR needs to join in on plug anyway
Original post by AR_95
SR needs to join in on plug anyway

I've been meaning to for ages 😂

Yeh I don't get why some mods were so uptight about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I've been meaning to for ages 😂

Yeh I don't get why some mods were so uptight about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason we always got was "advertises other platforms", yet there's advertise your Twitter threads everywhere :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get why we weren't allowed to post links or have a specific thread but like Ice Fish says, other websites where members converse with each other were allowed and specific threads were allowed (post your Twitter/advertise your Tumblr) so it's a massive contradiction.

I'm happy with discussing plug in here and posting links in here. It's probably better that the football mandem are the only ones plugging anyway. If everyone else was involved it'd be crap.
Just watching QT now that I have time. Will give thoughts after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just watching QT now that I have time. Will give thoughts after.

Posted from TSR Mobile

cheers m8.

you're an asset to this forum.

been waiting for your thoughts.
Original post by swirly
cheers m8.

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swirly
cheers m8.

Knew somebody would post this. Your grammar is appalling m64^1/2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Farage is a joke. Russell speaks sense. This is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8972
Farage is a joke. Russell speaks sense. This is good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody take bait pls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Nobody take bait pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Genuinely not baiting. Farage is a blithering idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8975
Genuinely not baiting. Farage is a blithering idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And Russell voting is dumb brand is smart?

Do u seriously think brand was being mature when he lowered the level of conversation on QT to 'he hates immigrants' and the typical nonsense? Brand is a top class prick, rather vote for farage than that tosspot. Think he's still on the smack.

Posted from TSR Mobile
End of the day, Farage and Ukip have hit upon at least one truism, that any country must have control over its borders and who comes into the country. Given that control, the country can decide what immigration policy it wants to pursue according to the democratic will of the people who already live here.

You really dont have to be a racist to be concerned when for example 95% of the kids at your own childs school dont speak English at home or when integration from many immigration groups has been totally non existent. What about that Lithuanian fella with a criminal record as long as my arm who went on to kill that schoolgirl in Ealing, why on Earth is he free to wander into the country? We all want to get along at the end of the day, but that cant go on.

Dont think anybody believes that UKIP have the answers really, but after a scandalously inept policy under New Labour some kind of reaction was inevitable. Maybe this will all be a bucket of cold water onto the people who will continue to run the country, Lab, Libs and the Cons.
(edited 9 years ago)
Nothing wrong with immigration in itself, problem is when you let all of the ****ing dregs in the world come in. Look at what is happening in Australia now for example, if these people are going to fight for unsavoury organisations abroad, they should be barred from ever setting foot in the UK again. So so many scumbags from around the world just getting a free ride here.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Nothing wrong with immigration in itself, problem is when you let all of the ****ing dregs in the world come in. Look at what is happening in Australia now for example, if these people are going to fight for unsavoury organisations abroad, they should be barred from ever setting foot in the UK again. So so many scumbags from around the world just getting a free ride here.

Interesting to see who counts as a scumbag in your eyes (genuine question)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting to see who counts as a scumbag in your eyes (genuine question)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Criminals. Extremists. Beggers and the like.

Latest