Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kind3110)
    Thanks God. I am not the only Engineering one left out.
    Electrical Engg (LMG college).

Wait is killing.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're an international applicant, correct? That's probably why we've been kept for the end.

A family friend of mine has also applied for eng sci (at Balliol), she hasn't heard anything yet either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyfff)
    I have interviews at St Peter's and LMH for engineering science but thought the PAT went really badly. Anyone else there 14th Dec for eng sci?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have an interview at LMH ( second college) on 15. I'll be there a few days earlier but staying at a diff college (St catz)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonetruequeen)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're an international applicant, correct? That's probably why we've been kept for the end.

A family friend of mine has also applied for eng sci (at Balliol), she hasn't heard anything yet either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm an international applicant, but I already got my invitation last week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    I'm an international applicant, but I already got my invitation last week
    Engineering sci?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theonetruequeen)
    Engineering sci?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. Physics c:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckystarr)
    I applied to univ too! But for psychology and linguistics ahhh why are univ taking so long:'( let me know if you hear from them please!
    I got rejected sadly. It's not the end of the world though*drowns in a pool of his tears*
    Good luck luckystarr!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermionegrangcr)
    No. Physics c:
    Exactly, I was talking about engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    who else got an interview at Oxford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misschievous2505)
    who else got an interview at Oxford?
    A lot of people have already got their interview invitation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    Do you mean which course? I applied for Mechanical Engineering with a Year Abroad and had my interview on the 25th of November..should hear the outcome by the end of the week. You?
    I see....... I applied to civil and got offer few days ago. My wait took about three weeks so........ Good luck😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamLLLLiu)
    I see....... I applied to civil and got offer few days ago. My wait took about three weeks so........ Good luck😊
    Congrats! At the admissions day they said I would hear from them within 10 days, so hopefully they'll reply sooner :/

ReputationRep:
    hey when can we ask for feedback as to why we didn't get an interview?

ReputationRep:
    Received an interview from St Hilda's although not my first choice.
    Anyone know why I've been offered an alternative college?

ReputationRep:
    when am I likely to hear for experimental psychology (new college)? I cannot wait any longer!!! aaaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecake123)
    hey when can we ask for feedback as to why we didn't get an interview?
    January. I am so sorry that you got rejected. There are other amazing options out there.

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't received an email from Worcester for Physics. Anyone else with the same problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugheshallettj)
    I still haven't received an email from Worcester for Physics. Anyone else with the same problem?
    Call them up baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishmael97)
    Received an interview from St Hilda's although not my first choice.
    Anyone know why I've been offered an alternative college?
    No particular reason as to why you specifically have been reallocated, don't read too much into it, they just have to shuffle people around so number interviewing per place is roughly the same everywhere. Congrats on the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadherin)
    Nope haha, unfortunately they weren't my AS UMS, they were my friend's (who applied to King's) and he did apply to Cam as well! Maybe I should've done, I got 300 (A2 subject), 285, 279, 282 and 180 (made a mess of FM!) - the latter was probably the reason I didn't apply to Cambridge. Also, I loved Oxford, particularly Oriel and Christ Church.

Congrats on all your interviews! Sensible choice of only doing 1 BMAT as well - I did 3 BMAT and now regret it sincerely!

Good luck on your interviews! I hate to tempt fate, but you'll be fine.
    Ah right, fair enough XD Holy crap, 300 in an A2 subject?! That's insane, well done

Thank you Yeah, my school wanted me to go for two BMAT but I refused every time they brought it up XD sooo glad I did now As I said earlier, don't assume that you're going to get rejected from Imperial, I think you still have a chance

Haha, thanks, hoping today's goes well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    No particular reason as to why you specifically have been reallocated, don't read too much into it, they just have to shuffle people around so number interviewing per place is roughly the same everywhere. Congrats on the interview
    Thank you, that's so kind!

So does the college at which you're interviewed usually transpire into an offer, if successful, from that same college? Or is this a random allocation for interview purposes only?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.