Boredom... Watch

Monkey_Maiden
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by creamcrackered)
Not yet.

But she's undeniably wonderful... the one person who brightens my day, every day without fail.

I hope I brighten hers... I do my best.

How's you anyway. What are you like? You love chris? That's eru right?
Just saw this quote and made me all smily and happy, thanks cc, you are too lovely for me :p:

Can't wait tillI see you :love:
sour stone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
Sorry I'm so bad at keeping my mind on things

You ok? :hugs:

It's sunny
No need to apologise darling. I am always here (well most of the time :rolleyes: ) And I can always wait. Especially for you. :kiss:

I'm fine. You? :hugs:

Tis sunny. It's real nice. I'll be walking home in it later around the reservoir.

Hope you have a nice time bathing in it later in Andover. Don't get too burnt though

:lovie:

xxxxxx
sour stone
Rep:
?
Just saw this quote and made me all smily and happy, thanks cc, you are too lovely for me :p:

Can't wait tillI see you :love:
Me neither... Always :love: :kiss:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No need to apologise darling. I am always here (well most of the time :rolleyes: ) And I can always wait. Especially for you. :kiss:

I'm fine. You? :hugs:

Tis sunny. It's real nice. I'll be walking home in it later around the reservoir.

Hope you have a nice time bathing in it later in Andover. Don't get too burnt though

xxxxxx

I still feel bad for neglecting you

Also I won't be on here half as much as will have to share my pc with whole fmaily, but I'll be able toring you every night from my landline so makes up for it I spose :p:

I love walking in the sun

Thank you, I'm gonna cover up as I'm still burnt from last weeekend :hugs: :lovie:
sour stone
Rep:
?
I still feel bad for neglecting you

Also I won't be on here half as much as will have to share my pc with whole fmaily, but I'll be able toring you every night from my landline so makes up for it I spose :p:

I love walking in the sun

Thank you, I'm gonna cover up as I'm still burnt from last weeekend :hugs: :lovie:
I'm fine. I know you're there... :hugs: I always understand ya know...

I can't get on as much over weekend either, but might be going skegness on Saturday day time. But if you ring in the evening I'll be there. Can't wait for good convo on phone... :hugs: :lovie:

I love doing that. We can do that next month. I'm sure it'll be sunny then in summer

Clever... Or you'll be like that tomato again :rolleyes:

But then I'd have cause to massage you hehe

:kiss:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Groovy, well if you go to skegness have lots of fun :hugs: And I will ring you sat night

Sounds good, we'll find some places to walk and have picnics! love them

Hopefully my redness will go and I'll get a tan, first time in my life :rolleyes: I normally just burn. Hehe true, might get burnt deliberataly for one

I always thought it was just girls obsessed with sun but the mates I'm sunbathing with are guys vain people :hugs:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Groovy, well if you go to skegness have lots of fun :hugs: And I will ring you sat night

Sounds good, we'll find some places to walk and have picnics! love them

Hopefully my redness will go and I'll get a tan, first time in my life :rolleyes: I normally just burn. Hehe true, might get burnt deliberataly for one

I always thought it was just girls obsessed with sun but the mates I'm sunbathing with are guys vain people :hugs:
Yeah I'll have fun thanks... Hope you do too. And I will be there for call. Wild horses couldn't keep me away... :hugs:

And my phones working now. I can finally phone out on it... So I can try your mobile too...

Yep picnics and walks. That sounds lovely... But your the tastiest treat there... :kiss:

Haha... You don't need to get burnt for massage. I'll give you one or two anyway :hugs: Hope tan works out though... I never burn, I'm starting to go slightly brown from walks and stuff home in sun...

Guys? Vain people? Hmmm... Well I guess... You'll have fun. And it'll be nice the sun is so lovely

:hugs: :lovie:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[QUOTE=creamcrackered]Yeah I'll have fun thanks... Hope you do too. And I will be there for call. Wild horses couldn't keep me away... :hugs:

And my phones working now. I can finally phone out on it... So I can try your mobile too...

Yep picnics and walks. That sounds lovely... But your the tastiest treat there... :kiss:

Haha... You don't need to get burnt for massage. I'll give you one or two anyway :hugs: Hope tan works out though... I never burn, I'm starting to go slightly brown from walks and stuff home in sun...

Guys? Vain people? Hmmm... Well I guess... You'll have fun. And it'll be nice the sun is so lovely

:hugs: :lovie:

Groovy, you can try my phone whenever hehe

Aww arn't you sweet :hugs:

Really, well if you give me a massage I'll be sure to make it up to you

Luckyyou. I wish I could tan like that bet you're looking very sexy... :kiss:

:love:
sour stone
Rep:
?

Groovy, you can try my phone whenever hehe

Aww arn't you sweet :hugs:

Really, well if you give me a massage I'll be sure to make it up to you

Luckyyou. I wish I could tan like that bet you're looking very sexy... :kiss:

:love:
I shall. Can't wait to talk proper with you. I only managed about two minutes so far... :rolleyes: Although it was a lovely two mins...

Am I sweet... Thanx... You too :hugs:

Hmmm, and how would you make it up hehe... Although I think I can imagine... :hump: :kiss:

I'm not too bad I think. But I'll get all done up and nice for you in July... Make effort and stuff... hehe... Can't wait. Honestly, feel like I might explode... lol :p:

:hugs: :kiss: :lovie: :love:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I shall. Can't wait to talk proper with you. I only managed about two minutes so far... :rolleyes: Although it was a lovely two mins...

Am I sweet... Thanx... You too :hugs:

Hmmm, and how would you make it up hehe... Although I think I can imagine... :hump: :kiss:

I'm not too bad I think. But I'll get all done up and nice for you in July... Make effort and stuff... hehe... Can't wait. Honestly, feel like I might explode... lol :p:

:hugs: :kiss: :lovie: :love:

xxxxxx
Well I promise it will be much longer than 2 minutes

Hehe :hump: Whatever way you want me to make it up to you...

Aww, you don't have to make an effort I'm sure you look gorgeous just the way you are :love:

Counting down the days :lovie:

xxxxx
sour stone
Rep:
?
Well I promise it will be much longer than 2 minutes

Hehe :hump: Whatever way you want me to make it up to you...

Aww, you don't have to make an effort I'm sure you look gorgeous just the way you are :love:

Counting down the days :lovie:

xxxxx
Yep. Sounds good... I already know you got a sexy voice...

Hmmm... I'll get my cogs grinding on thay one... Hmmm, what could you do. Give me a few minutes I'll think of something... hehe :hump: :kiss:

awww, that next bit's the sweetest thing I ever heard. And I know you're beautiful. Them pics of you are so cool. You look gorgeous too... :hugs: Wish I could get hold a more of me, to give you. But I'm at a dead end with that...

Me counting too... Do you have a specific date in mind?

xxxxxx
angels_wings
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
this thread so cute :p:
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep. Sounds good... I already know you got a sexy voice...

Hmmm... I'll get my cogs grinding on thay one... Hmmm, what could you do. Give me a few minutes I'll think of something... hehe :hump: :kiss:

awww, that next bit's the sweetest thing I ever heard. And I know you're beautiful. Them pics of you are so cool. You look gorgeous too... :hugs: Wish I could get hold a more of me, to give you. But I'm at a dead end with that...

Me counting too... Do you have a specific date in mind?

xxxxxx

You get your mind thinking then... :hump:

Hehe thank you Don't worry, just makes more of an anticipation for when I get to see you for real

Hmm not yet but I'm free whenever so it's up to you :hugs: :love:
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by angels_wings)
this thread so cute :p:
nothings as cute as you though :lovie:
sour stone
Rep:
?
You get your mind thinking then... :hump:

Hehe thank you Don't worry, just makes more of an anticipation for when I get to see you for real

Hmm not yet but I'm free whenever so it's up to you :hugs: :love:
Should I write a list :rolleyes: :hump:

Hmmm. Yep, it'll be a big surprise... hehe Don't worry though. I'm not a proper munter, I'm confident of that I think... :p:

Whenever. I guess after I get paid... So early July. I'll let you know... Don't worry beach buddy... :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Should I write a list :rolleyes: :hump:

Hmmm. Yep, it'll be a big surprise... hehe Don't worry though. I'm not a proper munter, I'm confident of that I think... :p:

Whenever. I guess after I get paid... So early July. I'll let you know... Don't worry beach buddy... :hugs: :kiss:

xxxxxx
Groovy! well let me know and we can arrange something :hugs:

Aww I'm sure your very very cute :love: after all plently of ladies like you :p:

:kiss: :lovie:
sour stone
Rep:
?
Groovy! well let me know and we can arrange something :hugs:

Aww I'm sure your very very cute :love: after all plently of ladies like you :p:

I guess they do... but they can keep their hands off... I'm taken :hugs: :love:

We'll figure a date out I'm sure...

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I guess they do... but they can keep their hands off... I'm taken :hugs: :love:

We'll figure a date out I'm sure...

xxxxxx
Hehe you're all mine! :love:

Just saw your profile, orientation: Jane :hugs: How cute xxxx
sour stone
Rep:
?
Hehe you're all mine! :love:

Just saw your profile, orientation: Jane :hugs: How cute xxxx
Yep. All is correct... :hugs: All yours... Can't wait :lovie:

xxxxxx
Monkey_Maiden
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yep. All is correct... :hugs: All yours... Can't wait :lovie:

xxxxxx

Like wise

I have to scoot now for train sorry cc :hugs:

Will text you though, have a groovy day :lovie:

:love: :kiss:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (162)
51.92%
No (150)
48.08%

Watched Threads