Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are scaled raw marks the actual marks you need to get out of the exam or do you need to convert them? If so, how? Some help would be amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Even though I don't really care about the exam, 46 and 47 out of 70 for A*s in GENA3/4 is pretty decent.
    Phil 1 is a little higher than I had hoped for, but 60 for an A should be obtainable. PHIL2 is also high as well, glad I got an A in January on that.
    PSYCHB2 is 41, not too shabby.
    GOVP2 is same as before, 56 for an A, but P1 is looking nice with 53 for an A.

Overall AQA, I am quite happy

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have AQA PsychB, Geog or Edexcel Econ please?

ReputationRep:
    anyone else do OCR Economics ? what you think to those boundaries ? im quite happy with the Micro paper - that was a hard paper and the boundaries have represented that !! NOT happy with macro - thought it was harder than the boundaries would suggest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choc cakes)
    is that ocr religious ethics? Raw out of - 70: a - 55 b - 49 c - 43 d - 37 e - 31
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    anyone else do OCR Economics ? what you think to those boundaries ? im quite happy with the Micro paper - that was a hard paper and the boundaries have represented that !! NOT happy with macro - thought it was harder than the boundaries would suggest
    Macro bro, those boundaries are harsh 49/60 is quite hard to get. I thought that 47/60 may have being a little better but oh well, maybe the MS was leninent

ReputationRep:
    Psychb1 - 42 for an A
    B2 - 41
    Geog Unit 1 75
    Unit 2 34
    ECON1 - 57
    ECON2 - 56

ReputationRep:
    Ah sorry i have given AQA econ there, but Edexcel's aren't out properly yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fas)
    Macro grade boundaries are a joke. 49? That's a record high, I seriously didn't think it was that easy.

As for Micro, I'm happy with 44, I might just scrape an A.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the AQA Grade boundaries? Need to see Physics A.

ReputationRep:
    My history is 58 out of 72 FML all of the other unit 2's are around 50

ReputationRep:
    Are the edexcel grade boundaries out yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    Anyone got the AQA Grade boundaries? Need to see Physics A.
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2013.PDF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordFishlock)
    Psychb1 - 42 for an A
    B2 - 41
    Geog Unit 1 75
    Unit 2 34
    ECON1 - 57
    ECON2 - 56

thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NedStark)
    Macro grade boundaries are a joke. 49? That's a record high, I seriously didn't think it was that easy.

As for Micro, I'm happy with 44, I might just scrape an A.
    same they have got to be ****ing kidding me , there is no way i\ll have got anywhere near 90 UMS on there now , i don't think i'll have even got an A at this rate.

and yeah i was expecting more along the lines of 46-47 , this paper wasn't that easy at all.

yeah haha i think micro i couldve got more UMS that i thought , so hopefully that balances the **** macro paper

ReputationRep:
    Where is ****ing edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Macro bro, those boundaries are harsh 49/60 is quite hard to get. I thought that 47/60 may have being a little better but oh well, maybe the MS was leninent
    crazy right ? 49 is the highest ive ever seen it go , yeah hahaha hopefully it is ! that essay was quite hard , although i bet it'll be the harshest MS ever , and only like 3% of the population will havwe got an A or something stupid like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura75)
    no! bad
    What subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody knoe edexcel geography1 and geo2 grade boundaried??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone please send me the link to edexcels grade boundaries pleeeease! Ive been looking and can't find it anywhere! It took me like 10 years to find AQA's -__-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.