The Student Room Group

AQA Economics Unit 4 11th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadster
You could remark both? If your overall grade goes up you should get all the money refunded

I don't have the money for both :frown:
Reply 881
Original post by JordanS94
I don't have the money for both :frown:

In that case...which do you think you was marked harshly? If unsure, go for unit4 imo
Reply 882
My unit 2 resit and 4 i did terribly! I got my University place but i'm so bugged about my result for it... it's making me want to stay another year to improve it
Reply 883
Original post by ih094
My unit 2 resit and 4 i did terribly! I got my University place but i'm so bugged about my result for it... it's making me want to stay another year to improve it

My unit 4 was awful as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Econ1- 83
Econ2- 93
Econ3- 82
Econ4- 71 meh
Total- 329 (A)
Reply 885
Original post by ih094

literally in the exact same dilemma but i did ocr economics, i don't get how i did so bad.
Reply 886
How many UMS was it overall for each grades?
Reply 887
Original post by romahen
literally in the exact same dilemma but i did ocr economics, i don't get how i did so bad.

It's pissing me off so much! I think it's just the sense of personal fulfillment isn't there and i wanted to leave for Uni without any potential regrets :frown:
Reply 888
Original post by ih094
how many ums was it overall for each grades?

320 - a
280 - b
240 - c
200 - d
Anyone else feel like it was pretty harshly marked? My whole year bombed it.
Reply 890
Original post by Scratchyjam

Not as harshly marked as January...I got an E then :s-smilie:
Original post by nadster
Not as harshly marked as January...I got an E then :s-smilie:

Was that for ECON3 or 4?
Reply 892
Was that for ECON3 or 4?

3 :s-smilie: I got a B in my resit though so it's all good :smile:
Original post by nadster
3 :s-smilie: I got a B in my resit though so it's all good :smile:

Really? I had no problem with the marking in ECON3, neither did the rest of my class. But this time no one improved. Highest mark was 83 UMS and that was by a girl who was going to Oxford and before that I don't think she got lower than 95 in any of the other 3 exams!

Well done on the improvement by the way!
Reply 894
Really? I had no problem with the marking in ECON3, neither did the rest of my class. But this time no one improved. Highest mark was 83 UMS and that was by a girl who was going to Oxford and before that I don't think she got lower than 95 in any of the other 3 exams!

Well done on the improvement by the way!

Thank you.
Maybe this summer you got the harsh marker I got in January?? :confused:
Original post by nadster
Thank you.
Maybe this summer you got the harsh marker I got in January?? :confused:

Haha yeah maybe. Wish you got a little bit of feedback with your exam paper saying where you went wrong, especially for essay-based subjects.
Reply 896
Haha yeah maybe. Wish you got a little bit of feedback with your exam paper saying where you went wrong, especially for essay-based subjects.

Omg yes that would be sooo useful!

Yes. Econ4 was HARSHLY marked (in my opinion), lots of C/D's in the year in this unit.
Original post by nadster
90 - unit1
90 - unit2
72 - unit3
67- unit4
319 total... So annoyed, remarking unit4 in the hope that I'll pick up one UMS somewhere

Oh damn :eek:

I'm on EXACTLY the same UMS as you, 319. I've sent for a priority remark for Unit 4. I thought I did so much better
Reply 899
80 - unit1
100 - unit2
87 - unit3
55 - unit4

Doesn't add up right. Thought I did so much better in unit 4 than unit 2 aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending