This discussion is closed.
rohannnnn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Decide if he is worth it
I'm not sure if anyone is worth a years emotional distress of watching JJ Hickson, McGee and Randolph attempt mid-jumpers lmao.
(Original post by Jingers)
Tell your coach to stop ****ing around and start/play Hickson and McGee for 39 minutes a game, he's ruining my fantasy. Tell Chandler to stop being injured and just play. Tell Lawson to keep it up.

I realised 2 days ago I've got four flipping Nuggets on my fantasy team
Hahaha i'll get on the phone to him now, would most certainly remove Hickson from your team though, he's been useless. Faried > Hickson.

(Original post by S-man10)
Trade Faried to Miami Need that rebounding

McGee on Shaqtin a fool :laugh:

I think Perkins might be his match.
If we traded Faried I would cry, we have so many C/PFs atm though so it genuinely wouldn't surprise me and hahaha Shaw's reaction to that was golden. No idea what the **** McGee was thinkinng :laugh:
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rohannnnn)
If we traded Faried I would cry, we have so many C/PFs atm though so it genuinely wouldn't surprise me and hahaha Shaw's reaction to that was golden. No idea what the **** McGee was thinkinng :laugh:
The Nuggets might be the saddest story of the season.

3rd seed last year to potential lottery. I don't think you have anything this season
rohannnnn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Nuggets might be the saddest story of the season.

3rd seed last year to potential lottery. I don't think you have anything this season
Hahaha tell me about it man, I predicted our demise as soon as Iggy went. Genuinely scrapped Karl because he didn't want to start McGee. So we ultimately destroyed a winning formula for JaVale Mcgee lmao, **** sake.
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
Hahaha tell me about it man, I predicted our demise as soon as Iggy went. Genuinely scrapped Karl because he didn't want to start McGee. So we ultimately destroyed a winning formula for JaVale Mcgee lmao, **** sake.
He needs a mentor. Someone to help him out and discipline him. He has loads of potential and tbf I blame the lack of veteran players on the Nuggets team in general. Put him in Brooklyn with Garnett or in Miami with Lebron and he would get straigthened out.

Seems like you cringe at the thought of Wiggins turning to another granthill situation :mmm:

MCW reminds me of Penny Hardaway. Big fast guard. Oladipo is looking good too.Bennett on the other hand..
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not sure if anyone is worth a years emotional distress of watching JJ Hickson, McGee and Randolph attempt mid-jumpers lmao.

Hahaha i'll get on the phone to him now, would most certainly remove Hickson from your team though, he's been useless. Faried > Hickson.

I think he is :ahee:
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wtf westvrook is cleared to play tonight! Who does he think he is playing so early after an acl tear, shumpert? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
Everyone whos a fan if derrick rose... :laugh:
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Everyone whos a fan if derrick rose... :laugh:
Don't be so mean, he waited over a year to get that muscle memory and play well in the preseason :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jingers)
Don't be so mean, he waited over a year to get that muscle memory and play well in the preseason :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oladipo has gone mental

him and MCW will be a two horse race for the ROY
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not ACL Westbrook. Westbrook's was meniscus
alexsong
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Knicks are getting ****ed man twolves went for 40 first quarter...
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
All the teams you wouldnt expect...
kylecroxford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bit calmer tonight, S-man?
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wowzers this season so far :lol:
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
No. **** no. Why cant the miami heat blowout the stupid ****ing wizards whislt the orlando magic blowout brooklyn nets. ****.

I wanna see beasley
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexsong)
Knicks are getting ****ed man twolves went for 40 first quarter...
Melos jumpers is off
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
Bargs lol
C-Dawg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pistons were owning on the offensive boards tonight. Avery Bradley was just turning the ball over again and again as well
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
didn't even realize Miami played tonight :lol:
S-man10
Report 5 years ago
Pistons can be the best rebounding team in the league
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.34%
No - I got the required grades (132)
56.41%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.25%

Watched Threads